mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
True for so many creators on this forum lol.
True.

The thread life in between updates is usually game narrative theories, game complaints, fights between users over their favorite characters and game theories, memes, fan art/renders, people asking advice about gameplay and game errors, and people asking when is the next update.

Reactions: Trainer7

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I do the same. No comments and no reading until the first playthrough is done. I don't want to spoil myself.
i thought i was getting the gist from the jacket. this convo makes me think you are trying to say i need to read the whole book to understand it. that sounds like a lot of work trem! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there some reason we can't turbo shut down Erynn out of the gate? She fucking laughed at your confession and you've moved onto MUCH HOTTER pastures. Nikki is the shit with Elena and Melissa being close second.
Clearly you didn't play enough of the game, choice the wrong option so you never got to see the scene with what really happened, or you just didn't read all the dialogue if you think she laughed at you

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
wait... is erynn still blueballing him? :KEK:
Yes but depending on the person it isn't necessary a bad thing outside of waiting for updates. As Erynn feels like a good slow burn even if people hate the blueballing i've seen to many slow burns start out good then they go to fast all of sudden. But hey that's just me Erynn is my favorite and I love slow burn characters especially when they show some kind of resistance. No one gonna like the same things especially when it comes to characters in these games.

Reactions: shmimmy and LSC82

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Yes, that's Valeria's mommy. At least she looks like that comparing to the pics we saw of her before.
That kinda puts a spanner in the works of my pet theory that Val is MC's half-sister, since two wives of Santiago wouldn't have fun together in a club. But I don't think that's her. Val's mom has to be at least 36, around the age of Emily, Melissa and Adriana. Gabi is in her late twenties. The woman also says, "Oh come on, Gabs. I've known you for over 10 years." This has two clues:
  1. Valeria's mom loves using Spanish terms of endearment. Why would she call her Hispanic friend "Gabs"?
  2. Over ten years means they met when Gabi was a HS senior or a college freshman.
The woman in the club looks like Gabi's friend from the old photo, making her the same age as Gabi, too young to be Valeria's mom.
1693432053193.jpeg
1693432278850.jpeg
1693432372747.jpeg

As to why does she find the MC familiar? I'm still wondering about that. Guess it's time to look through the images again.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes