Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Thanks for the answers above. Just another question, from what I understand, the MC can only have one LI correct? Or something like having more, but if he ends up "being caught" it complete breaks the relations with the characters?

Yeah, the game is geared at this point to have only one LI. There's hints there couple be a possible throuple or two, but that's just speculation. If you're seeing more than one LI, there will usually be a point you have to make a choice which one to continue seeing. Some of those paths haven't hit that choice yet though.
Ehhh, that's not entirely true, the game is clearly pushing players to pursue multiple LIs, but the thing is it also punishes players for cheating and getting caught... it sounds contradictory, but the game is really all about the drama of the various situations you can get into.

Solo PTs kind of avoid the drama, which is the point of the game, soooo no, I wouldn't say "the game is geared at this point to have only one LI", not at all.

Of course you CAN do solo PTs for each LI, but chances are you'll miss a lot of content, like for Valeria, for whom the optimal path would seem to also be on Alexis' & Nikki's paths as to get the most out of her content.... or how you need to be on Layla's path to get to Elena... in fact, there's no solo Elena path at all.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Ehhh, that's not entirely true, the game is clearly pushing players to pursue multiple LIs, but the thing is it also punishes players for cheating and getting caught... it sounds contradictory, but the game is really all about the drama of the various situations you can get into.

Solo PTs kind of avoid the drama, which is the point of the game, soooo no, I wouldn't say "the game is geared at this point to have only one LI", not at all.

Of course you CAN do solo PTs for each LI, but chances are you'll miss a lot of content, like for Valeria, for whom the optimal path would seem to also be on Alexis' & Nikki's paths as to get the most out of her content.... or how you need to be on Layla's path to get to Elena... in fact, there's no solo Elena path at all.
Drama is nyx bread and butter. Obviously this game is to be played as loose harem fuckboy but the consequences are there.

Without Drama Layla path is endgame, but I'm sure her path is going foward with the pretense of cheating opportunities /Elena,with Erynn girl next door or another situation brewing like a pregnancy or Lexi switcheroo.
images (24).jpeg
Navigating romance and having a fuckboy summer in this story.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Drama is nyx bread and butter. Obviously this game is to be played as loose harem fuckboy but the consequences are there.

Without Drama Layla path is endgame, but I'm sure her path is going foward with the pretense of cheating opportunities /Elena,with Erynn girl next door or another situation brewing like a pregnancy or Lexi switcheroo.
View attachment 2892867
Navigating romance and having a fuckboy summer in this story.

I love that video game.

And your post is in synchronicity with my next post.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
can't wait to see how they never speak of this scene ever again like they never mentioned the previous time they almost fucked :ROFLMAO:
The first "almost" was mentioned once when she goes pick him up and take him to school, she says she's sorry for leading him on.
After that it doesn't come up again...
There's actually a second almost that's brutally cut by the MCs mom... and it was brought up in this episode.

Let's see what happens from here, is Nyx gonna hit the brakes again? It seemed like she was finally getting comfy about it, but you can never trust Nyx not to throw a curve ball...
Also the crappy BS interruptions always happen on her path(Layla-Elena got one too, but Erynn is queen of getting cut right when things are picking up).

I agree with this view.
Playing solo paths, congratulations you'll get your happy ending someday... but you are also missing all the fun and conflict between the girls, seeing their jealousy and testing the limits of what you can get away with is the fun in this game.
The solo paths are simply playing it safe and rather dull in my opinion.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
that video got me thinking. erynn has played red light, green light so much that when she finally gives it up, the mc will barely get it in before "detonating" in a similar fashion. poor erynn, even your solo path is doomed

Oh no man! Don't give Nyx any more ideas! hahahaha.

premature-ejaculation-worst.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69
Aug 3, 2023
that video got me thinking. erynn has played red light, green light so much that when she finally gives it up, the mc will barely get it in before "detonating" in a similar fashion. poor erynn, even your solo path is doomed
He probably just masturbated so many times in the shower, so he can't even get it up anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
The first "almost" was mentioned once when she goes pick him up and take him to school, she says she's sorry for leading him on.
After that it doesn't come up again...
There's actually a second almost that's brutally cut by the MCs mom... and it was brought up in this episode.

Let's see what happens from here, is Nyx gonna hit the brakes again? It seemed like she was finally getting comfy about it, but you can never trust Nyx not to throw a curve ball...
Also the crappy BS interruptions always happen on her path(Layla-Elena got one too, but Erynn is queen of getting cut right when things are picking up).
my bad
but I'd say they still act pretty uncommon for two people who have been in love with each other for their entire lives and have just almost had sex. they mention it once and then carry on as if nothing happened, just keep on acting like they're friends. just... no.
it's not like she can't write a normal slow burn. layla's was done really well
the erynn one is just horrible

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
my bad
but I'd say they still act pretty uncommon for two people who have been in love with each other for their entire lives and have just almost had sex. they mention it once and then carry on as if nothing happened, just keep on acting like they're friends. just... no.
and how does that convo go?

erynn: im sorry i blue balled you again.
mc: dont worry, im a masochist.

hmm, no thats not right, lets give it another go

erynn: i know ive got you going a few times, but when you get me turned on i think about making a sex tape with ethan, and it freaks me out.
mc: .......really erynn? ethan?!......get out!

nope, thats not going to work either. i'll have to get back to you on this 1
lol jk, im just playing

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
ok, 1 more and then im done.

erynn: hey, about last night, im really sorry, but you know im struggling with what ethan did. it wont happen again. can you forgive me?
mc: of course i can erynn. just keep in mind that your mom eye bangs me every time i come over. so, uh..... dont let it happen again.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
my bad
No, i agree, the Erynn story gets contrived and bogged down not only because of Erynn and her issues but because we are never given the option to go all in, we don't get the choice to chase her, really go after her.

In addition to not 1 but 2 "almost" scenes (which are referenced, as i said, but the MCs reaction is "it's ok" and nothing comes of it), bad interruptions by the evil cockblocking mom, there's also a "why aren't you going for it?" in chapter 10... the girl is sleeping in your bed, talking about the time you touched her boobs(remembering it fondly i might add) in your youth, you start kissing and... go to sleep.
There's no human male that acts this way.

Erynn is written as someone who needs to feel safe and loved, yet you can't say anything meaningful to her.
That's what frustrates me the most, this is a girl that i know has trust issues... but i'm not given the option to try and reassure her.
Well, it did look like she was finally getting comfy towards the end, so fingers crossed it doesn't revert to acting like "good buddies".

Last edited:

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
I finally played the update and I feel that Nyx is looking for you to cheat Lexis at any cost because if you still don't like her and yes Iris or Erynn you have to be in Lexis's branch.

So if anyone who likes Iris you have to screw Lexis to be with her and the truth is like look for trouble without need.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I finally played the update and I feel that Nyx is looking for you to cheat Lexis at any cost because if you still don't like her and yes Iris or Erynn you have to be in Lexis's branch.

So if anyone who likes Iris you have to screw Lexis to be with her and the truth is like look for trouble without need.
That's exactly how it is, and it's intentionally designed like that... That's why this game is called, because every character is connected to someone... If each character had an individual route, then the story would be less exciting... Because it's not a harem game , so if you like more than one character, you have to decide who to choose...Since you like Iris, you can unfortunately only reach her in two routes, but even then another girl is in the foreground (Alex's route and Layla in Alex's secret route). Erynn has her own route, but then there will be little game content... You have to make the decision...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's exactly how it is, and it's intentionally designed like that... That's why this game is called, because every character is connected to someone... If each character had an individual route, then the story would be less exciting... Because it's not a harem game , so if you like more than one character, you have to decide who to choose...Since you like Iris, you can unfortunately only reach her in two routes, but even then another girl is in the foreground (Alex's route and Layla in Alex's secret route). Erynn has her own route, but then there will be little game content... You have to make the decision...
I personally refuse to be a cheating asshole, so I have lots of saves for solo paths, sue me. If I miss a scene or two that's fine by me :ROFLMAO: Also no Tori, she is just... no.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, there are some things we could think about:

View attachment 2885773
View attachment 2885771
View attachment 2885772
View attachment 2885770
View attachment 2885766
View attachment 2885768

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm fangirling, but I really really love the game and how the dev trolls us, or don't she?
You know one time, while Nyx was active on this forum, Nyx and i chated and she did mentioned Val dying tragically. Back then i didn't know whether to take it as a joke or serious.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes