misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
My Intertwined countdown to drama apocalypse run: Lexi, Nikki, Gabi and Val paths while keeping Erynn more than friends all throughout plus fooling around with Iris at the beach and the club. On this path I also bite on all of Nyx's Emily incest, Melissa and Adriana milf teasing, and I'm friends with Layla and Elena.
I wonder what kind of drama staying on Alexis' secret path can lead to. I have a Layla + Alexis SP + Nikki + Gabi + Tori save. Shame that Layla locks out Val, Gabi locks out Elena, and Alexis SP requires you to drop Erynn and locks out Adriana.

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I wonder what kind of drama staying on Alexis' secret path can lead to. I have a Layla + Alexis SP + Nikki + Gabi + Tori save. Shame that Layla locks out Val, Gabi locks out Elena, and Alexis SP requires you to drop Erynn and locks out Adriana.
I'm guessing Alexis tempts the MC enough to cheat on Layla which creates drama between the sisters. I'm guessing Nikki will move to Madison Springs to live with her father (your track coach) and take college courses at MSU, further complicating things. Gabi is your teacher so if Tori finds out or anyone else, that will be a nuclear fallout in itself for Gabi and you.

Yes. It's frustrating that certain paths locks out others. But I guess it's necessary for Nyx's narrative and too many paths would be impossible to map out for gameplay?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm guessing Alexis tempts the MC enough to cheat on Layla which creates drama between the sisters. I'm guessing Nikki will move to Madison Springs to live with her father (your track coach) and take college courses at MSU, further complicating things. Gabi is your teacher so if Tori finds out or anyone else, that will be a nuclear fallout in itself for Gabi and you.

Yes. It's frustrating that certain paths locks out others. But I guess it's necessary for Nyx's narrative and too many paths would be impossible to map out for gameplay?
I hope the Lexi temptress path is the secret one. Making more sense narrative wise. After she broke with you nah.

Elena Fooling around in Layla path till boiling point and throuple or drama.

Val is winning polls and she is coming with vengeance surely.

Gabi is radioactive path, pregnancy vibes total annihilation.

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I hope the Lexi temptress path is the secret one. Making more sense narrative wise. After she broke with you nah.

Yes. I agree with you on the Lexi secret path making more sense as temptress.

Val - like our MC - will be breaking more hearts pretty soon. Who is the guy with Val at the gym who seems to act like the MC? (ass slapping, asking for the selfie)

Yes. Gabi is the annihilation path. And if agent Navarro is your bio dad and you impregnate Gabi, hello baby step brother son.

Elena once asked you to come over to help her prepare for the cheering competition without telling Layla. She only got found out on the bus when you started singing Mateo's "Elena has a boyfriend" song. When you meet Elena on the beach it's just the two of you because Layla is getting tutored by Gabi. If it's drama, I can see Elena inviting you another time, just the two of you, without telling Layla or you visit to play with her brothers and to see her to talk about things.

The MC, after he notches Erynn, and then we are given the option to break Erynn's heart might rival or surpass (all the years of their history) the Layla break up scene.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82 and MV_1999

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Nyx did this in purpose so she can have drama betwin Layla and Elena. In other words you can't have Elena without going for Layla and i must say it's really smart from Nyx's part

With Val i'm on reserve before i confirm certain things. Like is she really that kind of girl that likes male orbitors, even if she's dating MC

About Gabi i do think it'll be more of a drama because she's a teacher and MC just a student. I do not exclude possibility of pregnancy

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Erynn is the girl next door
OG Literally.
She is going to accept mc mistakes for story sake at least.

After she is another notch in Mc belt maybe the outcome changes.
Since Nyx likes using narrative and visual repetitions and patterns in her storytelling, I'm guessing the moment of truth between Erynn and the MC will be a "history kinda repeats itself" variation of this scene from your childhood.

If we're on the Erynn path, it will be a sweet way of things coming full circle.

If we're on Erynn and other ladies paths, it will be the trigger point for another heartbreak explosion.

01_133_erryn.jpeg

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Since Nyx likes using narrative and visual repetitions and patterns in her storytelling, I'm guessing the moment of truth between Erynn and the MC will be a "history kinda repeats itself" variation of this scene from your childhood.

If we're on the Erynn path, it will be a sweet way of things coming full circle.

If we're on Erynn and other ladies paths, it will be the trigger point for another heartbreak explosion.

View attachment 2895291
Astute observation.

From my (rich imagination) she need to reverse this situation and bring a older diary with this dried flower inside and create a diabetic scenario with flowers for Mc this time.

(I don't remember what is the end of that flower tbh. Let me cope)

(buuuut) to maximum drama, blue balls have to continue before this scenario.
Cockblock continues
(maybe next update advances her path in a meaningful way)

Only Layla probably is not compatible with this resolution. Maybe if Nyx create a dark Erynn route. Don't think so.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Astute observation.

From my (rich imagination) she need to reverse this situation and bring a older diary with this dried flower inside and create a diabetic scenario with flowers for Mc this time.

(I don't remember what is the end of that flower tbh. Let me cope)

(buuuut) to maximum drama, blue balls have to continue before this scenario.
Cockblock continues
(maybe next update advances her path in a meaningful way)

Only Layla probably is not compatible with this resolution. Maybe if Nyx create a dark Erynn route. Don't think so.

I love your dried flower in a diary idea or a photo of the flower or something. That flower has to make a comeback somehow. (Nyx, if you are here, you should use Bombmaster's idea.)

She can bring him flowers while he's recovering in the hospital from wounds sustained while taking down Ethan?

Yes, blue balls cock block drama will continue, until ...

"I HOPE YOU'VE GOT A STRONG BACK (ERYNN)":eek:

View attachment I Hope You've Got a Strong Back.mp4

Reactions: Bombmaster

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Halfsister, who ?
Well if Gabi is getting divorced all is fine, as long as no one knows about her being the step mother before that...:whistle:
I think fucking stepmothers should be fine, though I'm not a lawyer... also I'm pretty the first time they fucked she wasn't divorced

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Halfsister, who ?
Well if Gabi is getting divorced all is fine, as long as no one knows about her being the step mother before that...:whistle:
"theres nothing wrong with incest, as long as its on camera, and you only tell the audience after they've had enough time burn fantasies into memory, ensuring a generation of confused individuals"

- george lucas

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No, i agree, the Erynn story gets contrived and bogged down not only because of Erynn and her issues but because we are never given the option to go all in, we don't get the choice to chase her, really go after her.

In addition to not 1 but 2 "almost" scenes (which are referenced, as i said, but the MCs reaction is "it's ok" and nothing comes of it), bad interruptions by the evil cockblocking mom, there's also a "why aren't you going for it?" in chapter 10... the girl is sleeping in your bed, talking about the time you touched her boobs(remembering it fondly i might add) in your youth, you start kissing and... go to sleep.
There's no human male that acts this way.

Erynn is written as someone who needs to feel safe and loved, yet you can't say anything meaningful to her.
That's what frustrates me the most, this is a girl that i know has trust issues... but i'm not given the option to try and reassure her.
Well, it did look like she was finally getting comfy towards the end, so fingers crossed it doesn't revert to acting like "good buddies".
nyrek nailed it, lock stock and barrel in one post on another thread.
It wasn't my post, will not share it here.
Those of You newer to this title, here is my advice on this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-11-2-nyx.53676/post-11550247

With this title, have only done one path since the very early episodes(Erynn).
What pretty much put the nail in the coffin is blatant inconsistencies from EP5-EP10.
Val was my favorite character after viewing a screen-shot of her dealing with Ethan(no, i never did Val's path).

Know the nature of the beast, don't let it get to ya and just Enjoy. (y)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
"theres nothing wrong with incest, as long as its on camera, and you only tell the audience after they've had enough time burn fantasies into memory, ensuring a generation of confused individuals"

- george lucas

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So all the VNs we have today that include 'cest are because of Star Wars ?

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
A short update on how I view the principal fan theories after playing ep.11:

Mr. Navarro is Santiago - 99%

Mr. Navarro is Gabi's husband and Gabi thinks the MC looks like him.
They look and behave very similar when watching the game.

John is Erynn's father - 99%

Everyone thinks Iris and Erynn look like sisters.
John is attracted to Erynn because she looks like young Melissa.

Santiago/Mr. Navarro is Adriana's husband - 1%

Nyx used the same model for both men, but that's either misdirection or she didn't have a second model ready.
Adriana's husband is a Monroe.
Adriana's husband is famous.
Layla doesn't know even the most common phrases in Spanish while Mr. Navarro is Hispanic.

Adriana's husband is Zo - 80%

Zo is a rich and famous player who played for the Marauders.
Adriana's husband is rich and famous and likes talking about sports and the Marauders.

Valeria's dad is Santiago Navarro - 60%

Valeria asks her mom if she can drive past dad's so she can pick up some of her things. I doubt she keeps things at her dad's office, so that must be her dad's home in Madison Springs.
This means her parents are divorced. Santiago Navarro started an affair with Gabi around 10 years ago and married her at some point between then and now.
Valeria isn't worried about winning the first place to attract the attention of Mr. Navarro, she just wants to beat Sha'Carri.
When Mr. Navarro is actually worried about her being picked by Zach, she brusquely dismisses his concerns.

One problem with this theory is the dude in the gym. Only a brother or a cousin would try to gross out a girl by talking about poop. If that's her older brother, she can't be Santiago's daughter.

Another problem is Santiago and Zo being good friends. Surely if Zo is Adriana's husband both families would have met at least once, and yet Valeria didn't know Layla and Alexis and vice versa. Of course, with the MC not recognizing his best friend's other best friend after 5 years it's possible that none of the girls have seen each other since Santiago's divorce and thus have forgotten everything.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
A short update on how I view the principal fan theories after playing ep.11:

Mr. Navarro is Santiago - 99%

Mr. Navarro is Gabi's husband and Gabi thinks the MC looks like him.
They look and behave very similar when watching the game.

John is Erynn's father - 99%

Everyone thinks Iris and Erynn look like sisters.
John is attracted to Erynn because she looks like young Melissa.

Santiago/Mr. Navarro is Adriana's husband - 1%

Nyx used the same model for both men, but that's either misdirection or she didn't have a second model ready.
Adriana's husband is a Monroe.
Adriana's husband is famous.
Layla doesn't know even the most common phrases in Spanish while Mr. Navarro is Hispanic.

Adriana's husband is Zo - 80%

Zo is a rich and famous player who played for the Marauders.
Adriana's husband is rich and famous and likes talking about sports and the Marauders.

Valeria's dad is Santiago Navarro - 60%

Valeria asks her mom if she can drive past dad's so she can pick up some of her things. I doubt she keeps things at her dad's office, so that must be her dad's home in Madison Springs.
This means her parents are divorced. Santiago Navarro started an affair with Gabi around 10 years ago and married her at some point between then and now.
Valeria isn't worried about winning the first place to attract the attention of Mr. Navarro, she just wants to beat Sha'Carri.
When Mr. Navarro is actually worried about her being picked by Zach, she brusquely dismisses his concerns.

One problem with this theory is the dude in the gym. Only a brother or a cousin would try to gross out a girl by talking about poop. If that's her older brother, she can't be Santiago's daughter.

Another problem is Santiago and Zo being good friends. Surely if Zo is Adriana's husband both families would have met at least once, and yet Valeria didn't know Layla and Alexis and vice versa. Of course, with the MC not recognizing his best friend's other best friend after 5 years it's possible that none of the girls have seen each other since Santiago's divorce and thus have forgotten everything.
Very well said and informative.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes