Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I personally refuse to be a cheating asshole, so I have lots of saves for solo paths, sue me. If I miss a scene or two that's fine by me :ROFLMAO: Also no Tori, she is just... no.
Well, I'm doing exactly the same thing, so I don't really understand why you're pointing these words at me... I just wrote to the commenter before me what options he has... I have almost two pages of saves on different routes... And I don't have Tori in any of them.. .That's why anyone can sue me... ;)

Reactions: Elduriel

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I personally refuse to be a cheating asshole, so I have lots of saves for solo paths, sue me. If I miss a scene or two that's fine by me :ROFLMAO: Also no Tori, she is just... no.
About Tori, i think majority of the players are avoiding her and with good reason. Her life choices. Act like a hooker, you'll be treated as one. She's on the same level as Julia from where Nikki and Cara are.

Same as me, multiple saves for single girl. Nothing to be ashamed of and no one is judging. You play however you want.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
About Tori, i think majority of the players are avoiding her and with good reason. Her life choices. Act like a hooker, you'll be treated as one. She's on the same level as Julia from where Nikki and Cara are.

Same as me, multiple saves for single girl. Nothing to be ashamed of and no one is judging. You play however you want.
"act like a hooker, you'll be treated as one" how dare you! i mean, im going to hit it, but dont expect me to pay! :ROFLMAO: ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm making the most scumbag possible saves.
Mah man!!!!
The war between people who have 500 saves each with 1 different love interest and the people who just want to fuck around and watch the world burn can get more heated than the "my waifu is better than your waifu" wars lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Mah Girl!!!!
The war between people who have 500 saves each with 1 different love interest and the people who just want to fuck around and watch the world burn can get more heated than the "my waifu is better than your waifu" wars lol.
I fixed that for you.

I have a ton of save files, but my main one is the most scummy ones because of I love the drama. Nyx does provide awesome drama.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I fixed that for you.

I have a ton of save files, but my main one is the most scummy ones because of I love the drama. Nyx does provide awesome drama.
Never thought i'd say this... sorry for assuming your gender ;)

And yeah seeing the girls ready to kill each other is the main selling point of this game, at least for me.
Give me drama, conflict and tears.

Reactions: mnotwoke
Feb 15, 2019
I'm making the most scumbag possible saves.
I did this one, which I called "I fucked up". In that playthrough, Erynn and Lexi hate me, and Layla, Elena and Val aren't interested, so I basically have Tori, Gabi and Nikk/Cara. However, Nikki is pretty much all any guy needs. Even characters in-game (like Darryl) recognize that she's in a league of her own in hotness.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Never thought i'd say this... sorry for assuming your gender ;)

And yeah seeing the girls ready to kill each other is the main selling point of this game, at least for me.
Give me drama, conflict and tears.
It's cool.

I am a horror kind of girl. I have been since I was a kid. The bloodier the better, to the point it scares my mom. I am sucker for a good drama.

I did this one, which I called "I fucked up". In that playthrough, Erynn and Lexi hate me, and Layla, Elena and Val aren't interested, so I basically have Tori, Gabi and Nikk/Cara. However, Nikki is pretty much all any guy needs. Even characters in-game (like Darryl) recognize that she's in a league of her own in hotness.
I did some scumbag saves where I play around with the console to still have most of the options.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I still need to create a clusterfuck PT too, although I'm not sure if it's worth it, I reckon the only thing it does is severely shorten the game's length, considering it's increasingly becoming the Alexis & Layla show, so if you get them to break up with you after camp, what else is even there to play?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
My Intertwined countdown to drama apocalypse run: Lexi, Nikki, Gabi and Val paths while keeping Erynn more than friends all throughout plus fooling around with Iris at the beach and the club. On this path I also bite on all of Nyx's Emily incest, Melissa and Adriana milf teasing, and I'm friends with Layla and Elena.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
it's not like she can't write a normal slow burn. layla's was done really well
the erynn one is just horrible
eh id say that depends on the person. I actually like the slow burns that are actually slow so I don't mind all the teasing / blue balling so because of that I actually prefer erynn compared to layla, but I can see why some people dont like Erynn's slow burn. But everyone is different so on what they like and dont especially when it comes to characters / writing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mah man!!!!
well even if monroe sisters knock on mc's door and reject him he still has erynn, etc.

Reactions: LSC82

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
well even if monroe sisters knock on mc's door and reject him he still has erynn, etc.
Erynn is the girl next door
OG Literally.
She is going to accept mc mistakes for story sake at least.

After she is another notch in Mc belt maybe the outcome changes.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes