Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Will do. I like others in the game, Elena being my favorite, but don't kid yourself on thinking Tori is unattractive.
honestly for me the only reason I find her looks unattractive is cause im picky as hell when it comes to short hair and I really don't like it. So I never really gave her looks a second look or thought after seeing it, she was just whatever to me. Now if she would of had a better personality something silly as hair wouldn't be a big deal for me. But for me first impressions I base off of looks until I get to know the character and well she has failed in that regard.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Just to set your mind at ease. I can confirm that 100%, without any doubt, not even a hint of second thought.
I find Tori unattractive in looks and in personality!

This may surprise you, but people have different tastes.
The easiest decision in a VN, and one that we would easily see 99% of players making if there were an achievement for it, is to ask Layla to pretend to be your girlfriend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The easiest decision in a VN, and one that we would easily see 99% of players making if there were an achievement for it, is to ask Layla to pretend to be your girlfriend.
not gonna lie that decision took me a minute to decide my first time. As on one hand I hated Tori already but I also didn't want to to give mix signals as I had no idea if I liked Layla yet at the time haha.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
not gonna lie that decision took me a minute to decide my first time. As on one hand I hated Tori already but I also didn't want to to give mix signals as I had no idea if I liked Layla yet at the time haha.
In my second playthrough, I tried to get with Tori to avoid issues with Lexi, because my first playthrough was a disaster, and I hate seeing LIs sad. But as soon as I accepted Tori, I canceled my save about three minutes later.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I wasn't sure how I felt about Layla at that point either. :unsure: But it was a fairly quick decision for me. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i'm glad I didn't go with Tori haha even if I did consider it for a moment.
I did, go down that path, it is a fun path, but for me she is similar annoying as Layla, only with more Bitch factor sorry ! since I made a save for each girl I included Tory as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm just unable to figure out how liking the MC would affect her schedule that day, the game doesn't give any reasons...

Usually it makes sense, for example, we see Valeria at the beach when we go there with Alexis, Erynn, Iris... that's because Darryl and Tori invited her and she accepted, simple enough, cool.

In this occasion there isn't much reason why she's there or not, same thing for John.

"Valeria went for a walk midtown because she likes MC", isn't a sentence that makes much sense.
And John being midtown or not depending on wether Valeria likes us makes even less sense.
Not that simple. Specially not "Valeria went for a walk midtown because she likes MC". More like "Valeria liking the MC led her to make different choices that ended up with her being on that street at that moment". I don't know, maybe she wanted to by some new jeans to impress the MC she would't have bought if that weren't the case. It's sketchy, I know, but it makes some sense.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes