NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I personally refuse to be a cheating asshole, so I have lots of saves for solo paths, sue me. If I miss a scene or two that's fine by me :ROFLMAO: Also no Tori, she is just... no.
Thats the thing, if you missed just some flavor renders, or even lewd scenes I will be ok with that, but you miss a lot of important character development for multiple characters, like in the beach scene this update. This game is chock-full of manufactured drama, but it doesn't trust the player to make it be consequences for player choices, you are more or less strong-armed to play that way if you want to maximize the screen time of your favorite LI in a single playthrough.
I'm making the most scumbag possible saves.
Finally a woman that plays the male main character the same way most males play the female main characters, run them into the most fucked up situations crotch first. :LUL:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Would be prudent placing things in correct perspective.
The author has Erynn's path riddled with these inconsistencies.
Don't over examine and judge the character, for the author doping the ball.

Make no mistake, Not trying to stick up for Nyx(She's GUILTY as ALL Hell).
However, take into account she's got much on her plate juggling things.
Clearly shows in the scripts over what, past 2 years?

Obviously doesn't have the experiences other then trolling for reaction(Drama).
Nyx is guilty.
Laugh at it all and Enjoy the ride just, don't expect any viable logic at all! (y)
i agree, its a fun game. youre right, taking it too seriously is just silly. tbh, i didnt think i was. all i said is that i thought erynns reaction was odd, and why. im not sure how questioning the emotional response of a fictional charactor ends in triggering LSC82 into an oddly emotional tirade of misused quotation marks but, here we are lol. its why i had stopped responding. i do hope they recover from this "absolutely haunting" trauma in less time that it took erynn though. cheers!

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
i agree, its a fun game. youre right, taking it too seriously is just silly. tbh, i didnt think i was. all i said is that i thought erynns reaction was odd, and why. im not sure how questioning the emotional response of a fictional charactor ends in triggering LSC82 into an oddly emotional tirade of misused quotation marks but, here we are lol. its why i had stopped responding. i do hope they recover from this "absolutely haunting" trauma in less time that it took erynn though. cheers!
Ah don't sweat it and i didn't really see it as triggering LSC82, was just more of a conversation in sharing.
Some of us are heavy readers, some not as much and some more often then not.
When things are just out of place/retarded, doesn't hurt to run it past others.

While some writers have a bit more experiences with relationships dynamics, varied trauma.
We can take the flow of things a bit more believable or even serious in some cases.
Not with this title but, who's to say Nyx doesn't improve with future titles?

Can only guess but nothing should stop anyone from enjoying what is or supporting her.
Regardless of how masochistic it may or may not be!:HideThePain:

:LUL: Cheers! (y)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I seriously do not understand this gripe about the drama. Drama is drama.
"Manufactured drama." "Illogical drama." "Too much drama."
Show me ANY movie, book, TV show, or ANY social media that does not have this drama. I will take ANY example.

This story is a story about teenagers, most of them women. Show me ANY example of a teenager's life lacking in drama. That IS the story. Why complain about the drama EVERY day? Is there possibly a better visual novel for you? One where you don't complain about what the story is about??

Or, and seriously consider this, just enjoy this visual novel for what it is. There are some legitimate complaints that are wide open. There are a lot of plot points that never go anywhere. Areas where drama is naturally growing. Nyx has chosen to ignore many of those opportunities.

mnotwoke and Bombmaster make some really interesting points where Nyx has laid all the groundwork for naturally occurring drama to bloom. This post and the one above it are great points to ponder. I would love to see something come of this and would love to see that Nyx has this type of story planned.

Notice the entire post is pregnant with drama?
By the way, nice to see someone on this thread has a clue about trauma and how it affects a person.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
LoL maybe stop repeating dumb innocuous arguments over and over and i'll be "less triggered", some people really :LOL:

And please tough guy have the decency of tagging me when you are gonna mock me (y)

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Thats the thing, if you missed just some flavor renders, or even lewd scenes I will be ok with that, but you miss a lot of important character development for multiple characters, like in the beach scene this update. This game is chock-full of manufactured drama, but it doesn't trust the player to make it be consequences for player choices, you are more or less strong-armed to play that way if you want to maximize the screen time of your favorite LI in a single playthrough.
I think Valeria is the only main character that is worth playing with more than one girl at a time. With the rest of the characters you don't miss anything so far if you do a solo path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think fucking stepmothers should be fine, though I'm not a lawyer... also I'm pretty the first time they fucked she wasn't divorced
lawyer doesn't have anything to do with patreon and it's rules.

how many girls can we romance in one playthrough
mostly 1, on 1 path 2 to get other girl's path open but that most likely won't lead to 3some.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What happened to the sounds and music? It gives an option to adjust them but I get nothing.
No sound or music. Just the standard options left in the interface.
there are 3(?) tracks in the game so far, probably more in the future since most people seemed to like them. Club scenes have music, Layla scene has music and there has always been one track when Alexis and Erynn fight early game. Don't remember other instances.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
A short update on how I view the principal fan theories after playing ep.11:

Mr. Navarro is Santiago - 99%

Mr. Navarro is Gabi's husband and Gabi thinks the MC looks like him.
They look and behave very similar when watching the game.

John is Erynn's father - 99%

Everyone thinks Iris and Erynn look like sisters.
John is attracted to Erynn because she looks like young Melissa.

Santiago/Mr. Navarro is Adriana's husband - 1%

Nyx used the same model for both men, but that's either misdirection or she didn't have a second model ready.
Adriana's husband is a Monroe.
Adriana's husband is famous.
Layla doesn't know even the most common phrases in Spanish while Mr. Navarro is Hispanic.

Adriana's husband is Zo - 80%

Zo is a rich and famous player who played for the Marauders.
Adriana's husband is rich and famous and likes talking about sports and the Marauders.

Valeria's dad is Santiago Navarro - 60%

Valeria asks her mom if she can drive past dad's so she can pick up some of her things. I doubt she keeps things at her dad's office, so that must be her dad's home in Madison Springs.
This means her parents are divorced. Santiago Navarro started an affair with Gabi around 10 years ago and married her at some point between then and now.
Valeria isn't worried about winning the first place to attract the attention of Mr. Navarro, she just wants to beat Sha'Carri.
When Mr. Navarro is actually worried about her being picked by Zach, she brusquely dismisses his concerns.

One problem with this theory is the dude in the gym. Only a brother or a cousin would try to gross out a girl by talking about poop. If that's her older brother, she can't be Santiago's daughter.

Another problem is Santiago and Zo being good friends. Surely if Zo is Adriana's husband both families would have met at least once, and yet Valeria didn't know Layla and Alexis and vice versa. Of course, with the MC not recognizing his best friend's other best friend after 5 years it's possible that none of the girls have seen each other since Santiago's divorce and thus have forgotten everything.
Very well said and informative.
Yea, and, ... so what is this analysis doing in this thread? ;)

This is too deep fore some users (also called Trolls), they don't understand well written things like this post and feel dumb, so they start to post shit and flood this thread with their nonsense posts. :sneaky:

Personally don't think, Santiago is related to Valeria (nor by blood neither by marriage), don't think Nyx plays this game (as if only for the Patreon TOS). Agree with Santiago/Navarro is MC's dad, Zoe is Adriana's husband and John is Erynn's dad (having the games title in mind), maybe Nyx is throwing a red herring to fool us with another relationships in future update.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I figure this question as been asked a few times but going to ask again anyway since i can't find the other posts about it looked beck like 5-6 pages. (have it set to 100 messages per page) I know there is no full harem path but are there going to be any throuples or anything like that like mc Lexi and Erynn or mc Layla and Elena ik there is a kind of threesome scene with Layla and Elena where they are topless and the mc makes out with both of them but just kind of curious. I figure the question has been asked and answered but i didn't see it anywhere only found stuff talking about a harem.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes