NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I figure this question as been asked a few times but going to ask again anyway since i can't find the other posts about it looked beck like 5-6 pages. (have it set to 100 messages per page) I know there is no full harem path but are there going to be any throuples or anything like that like mc Lexi and Erynn or mc Layla and Elena ik there is a kind of threesome scene with Layla and Elena where they are topless and the mc makes out with both of them but just kind of curious. I figure the question has been asked and answered but i didn't see it anywhere only found stuff talking about a harem.
nothing confirmed

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Just a reminder about game developer NyxValeria

nationality: greek
spoken languages: greek, english, german, spanish

In Greek mythology, Nyx is the goddess and personification of the night. Zeus even feated Nyx because she was older and stronger than him.
In Greek mythology, Valeria was the name of a goddess of health and healing.

If you know approximate age, or any more details, please reply.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS GUY AT VAL'S GYM? Since I've already established that Erynn's perfume client Gil Burke is part of B&R Stephen Burke's prostitution ring, and Neil is Val's dad because of their stainless steel teeth, I think this answers the question as to who is Val's Gym partner since Val is Buff Josy.

I know BADIK MC's pecs
and traps are larger now when he's with Val, but he has been putting the work in at the gym, and it has been a while since BADIK's last update.

:oops::p;)

Thank you to den_tiger ;) for providing the connection. Those were the days MrD812

Shared universe LSC82

Photo Collage Maker_2023_09_03_04_56_03.jpg

Photo Collage Maker_2023_09_02_02_56_14.jpg Photo Collage Maker_2023_08_21_08_16_47.jpg

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes