gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
How come on Nikki solo route (meaning, I didn't help blondie at all nor Alexis), Erynn still shows up to wake me up in bed? Pretty sure MC and blondie aren't friends after that

Reactions: mnotwoke

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Adriana is my pick as hottest Monroe girl, I love alexis she is amazing and Layla is gorgeous but Adriana is sexiness incarnate.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Adriana is my pick as hottest Monroe girl, I love alexis she is amazing and Layla is gorgeous but Adriana is sexiness incarnate.
If it wasn't for Alexis's eyes Id agree with you especially cause she is a redhead. But i just love Alexis's eyes especially that one scene where she gives you that sad puppy dog look she looks so cute.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is there a mod that let's me get all of the content with out breaking up with any of the girls?

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
anyone have a walkthrough to unlock elena's path options? I keep getting the start but end up getting pulled away at some point. trying to see if there is a clear walkthrough of the options you need to pick for her path.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
anyone have a walkthrough to unlock elena's path options? I keep getting the start but end up getting pulled away at some point. trying to see if there is a clear walkthrough of the options you need to pick for her path.
elena is tied to layas path with a few very clear choices to favor her over layla. or use the walkthrough on page 1

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Is there some reason we can't turbo shut down Erynn out of the gate? She fucking laughed at your confession and you've moved onto MUCH HOTTER pastures. Nikki is the shit with Elena and Melissa being close second.
not sure where you are in the story but youve either skipped content or are speaking too soon as far as the confessions concerned. other than that, you can friend zone her quick, or be a dbag and lose her as a friend all together.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes