Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have restarted Intertwined with this newest update and I decided I would try and start and end with the MC and Lexi together. Mostly because I love the Lexi character. Been doing okay so far, although it's difficult with every female in the game throwing p***y at our MC, but my guy is holding strong. But I swear, it does feel like he's in the cross-hairs of a run-away train with the father. I just see the reveal coming that Lexi and Layla's father is Santi.

Aside #1, anyone else besides me notice the similarity in looks between Lexi and Nikki? While our creator has crafted an amazing story, I think he missed some good inner dialogue for our MC over that.

Aside #2, I save cut-outs as I go, with the names of the various characters, and then go back and advance those story lines, then save, etc, etc. and I was wondering, is it built in to the story anywhere where the MC gets together either with Melissa, the neighbor, or with Emily, his mother? Both are used to amp him up and titalate and tease him, so I was wondering if...?
The closest thing I've seen, so far, with Melissa is a fever dream she has about the MC. And there won't be any shenanigans with Emily. Because that would be incest. And, as stated multiple time, there will be no incest in this game. Due, mostly, to Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was wondering, is it built in to the story anywhere where the MC gets together either with Melissa, the neighbor, or with Emily, his mother? Both are used to amp him up and titalate and tease him, so I was wondering if...?
no, with emily it'd be incest (patreon would throw fit) and with melissa steam wouldn't like it since she would be fucking with high schooler.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
no redemption for Zach, he is just using mc's friendship to get girls and when mc decides not to help him since he is such a fuck up, Zach turns on him and lets himself get talked into turning on the mc. so fuck him. i really hope that Nyx gives us the chance to beat Zach to a bloody pulp as revenge for Zach's betrayal. i also want to see Ethan exposed in the media and then sent to jail where his cellmate is one of those big dick futa things and gives him ass raping he deserves. over and over and over again.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
no redemption for Zach, he is just using mc's friendship to get girls and when mc decides not to help him since he is such a fuck up, Zach turns on him and lets himself get talked into turning on the mc. so fuck him. i really hope that Nyx gives us the chance to beat Zach to a bloody pulp as revenge for Zach's betrayal. i also want to see Ethan exposed in the media and then sent to jail where his cellmate is one of those big dick futa things and gives him ass raping he deserves. over and over and over again.:devilish::devilish::devilish:
I want a option for you to get in a fight with him at school even if that would mean more trouble for the MC then have Elana and Layla hate him even more

Reactions: mnotwoke

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
no, with emily it'd be incest (patreon would throw fit) and with melissa steam wouldn't like it since she would be fucking with high schooler.
I mean, we have Gabi which is fucking her student...so i don't think Melissa would the problem here.
I want a option for you to get in a fight with him at school even if that would mean more trouble for the MC then have Elana and Layla hate him even more
Yes, i really want to beat the living shit out of him everytime i see his dumb face.
Ideally Elena and will kick him in the nuts cause she likes him just as much as the Mc does :LOL:

Reactions: MrD812 and mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, we have Gabi which is fucking her student...so i don't think Melissa would the problem here.
not a problem for us but would be for steam and gabi isn't that much older than mc (10 years) while melissa would be twice that.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Elena doesnt like Zach one bit and Layla doesnt give a fuck about him.
To really hurt Zach MC just needs to tell Valeria everything and turn her against Zach, to give him a BRUTALLITY MC just needs to kiss Valeria in front of Zach.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
Unfortunately they won't change their mind :cry: :cry:

1.But here you have the wonderful choice between wild,
fiery,sex with an auburn beauty,
and eventual become a daddy.

2.or you can play the prince in shining armor,
and pluck a red-haired virgin beauty her flower,
and explore her unknown holes.

So it depends what fetishes you have:anal,pregnancy,virgin...:unsure::unsure:
damn i want all. what can i say, im a man with fetishes :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The closest thing I've seen, so far, with Melissa is a fever dream she has about the MC. And there won't be any shenanigans with Emily. Because that would be incest. And, as stated multiple time, there will be no incest in this game. Due, mostly, to Patreon.
It's mostly because the dev doesn't want to add it. If she really wanted she would do like everyone else and make a patch to bypass patreon's censorship

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly at least to me I think this game is better without the whole incest thing with Emily but that's mainly because of John potentially getting together with Emily. But that's just my opinion

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
Honestly at least to me I think this game is better without the whole incest thing with Emily but that's mainly because of John potentially getting together with Emily. But that's just my opinion
John with Emily has the potential for some drama since he is most likely to be Erynn's dad.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
That would be borderline incest for patreon, Iris/Erynn the new step siblings of the MC.
Also i can't stand Emily, so i will do my best and try to prevent her getting together with John.
Not really. It would be just like Nikki&Cara when they were introduced. And in the endgame the relationship only works out if you aren't on Erynn and Iris paths.

foxxyfoxx

Jan 23, 2022
nice update, all my progress is gone, my saves were on version 10.5. and now I have to go through the whole game? there are no other options?( And when I start a new one, I can't even skip the dialogues.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
nice update, all my progress is gone, my saves were on version 10.5. and now I have to go through the whole game? there are no other options?( And when I start a new one, I can't even skip the dialogues.
IF your saves ain't working it means they weren't from 10.5... also, yes you'll need to restart, you can always turn on the "skip unseen dialogues" option to skip.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes