Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Just did my full Alexis path (although have high points with Erynn and Val) and I can see why everyone says Nyx prefers Alexis. Feels like there is a ton more content on her path than Layla or Erynn solo. It was the first time I played the beach scene with Alexis, Iris and Erynn and with high Val points, I'm even more convinced she's jealous and is using Darryl to get the MC's attention.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Just did my full Alexis path (although have high points with Erynn and Val) and I can see why everyone says Nyx prefers Alexis. Feels like there is a ton more content on her path than Layla or Erynn solo. It was the first time I played the beach scene with Alexis, Iris and Erynn and with high Val points, I'm even more convinced she's jealous and is using Darryl to get the MC's attention.
If i'm not mistaken but even if you're on Val's path she stil ends up with Darryl and if you're not on her path i don't think that she's using Darryl to get MCs atention. I do have this feeling that all she whants is to have male orbitors, whether it was from Darryl or even Zach.

Reactions: jimbro and LSC82

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
If i'm not mistaken but even if you're on Val's path she stil ends up with Darryl and if you're not on her path i don't think that she's using Darryl to get MCs atention. I do have this feeling that all she whants is to have male orbitors, whether it was from Darryl or even Zach.
I don't really agree with that. Mainly because there are certain interactions that only happen if you have high points with her. Especially once where you lose points if Val if you kiss Alexis in front of her. True she still ends up at the beach with Darryl even with low points, but I still don't think she's into him in that way. That's my opinion obviously, but I think Nyx is just angling Val to someone who just kinda goes with the flow and tries to be friendly to everyone. Including Zach until he went overboard.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That's not a reminder. That's mostly wrong.

Navarro can't be the husband of Adriana Moore and the father of Alexis and Layla Monroe. Navarro is (maybe was) married with Gabriela Ramirez. So she can't be the sister like it's shown in your picture. We know Adriana's husband (the man who Alexis and Layla calling dad) lives with them at least since the early childhood of Layla and Alexis. Okay, one can say there's the possibility Navarro is living two lifes with two women. But it's nearly impossible that Principle Moore doesn't know who's the husband of one of her teachers and vice versa. That's not how it works. Navarro was also in trainings camp and Layla wouldn't have ignored her dad.

Haley Morgan can't be the mother of Valeria. We saw Valeria's mom and we know both living in Madison Springs. Haley lives with her daughters in Riverside.

In case of Elena Sofia Ortiz we didn't know anything about the father. We only knows her mother Ava and the two brothers. So, yes, it might be possible she's a half sister, but I can't see any hints about that. The fact the family is living without a father isn't enough.

How Gil Burke could be the ex of Adriana and father of Alexis and Layla is something I can't see. There's no hint in the game about that.

I think Leyla and Alex Dad is called Zo.
No, Zo was a pro in basketball who retired in the time where MC lived in Alvarado with Andres. Layla mentioned her dad was only a college player.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't really agree with that. Mainly because there are certain interactions that only happen if you have high points with her. Especially once where you lose points if Val if you kiss Alexis in front of her. True she still ends up at the beach with Darryl even with low points, but I still don't think she's into him in that way. That's my opinion obviously, but I think Nyx is just angling Val to someone who just kinda goes with the flow and tries to be friendly to everyone. Including Zach until he went overboard.
One important point is that she shows up to the beach with Darryl regardless, i believe going to the beach is an event that always happens for her, i suspect even if we don't go to the beach with the girls she still accepts Darryl's invite, the next update/chapter might make this clear.
If you are on her path there are subtle changes to show she's more interested in what the MC is doing and a bit more annoyed by Darryl's antics than if you aren't messing around with her.

I interpret this as, if you are on her path she's way more into the MC than Darryl, but she's still shopping around and weighting her options.
She didn't know the MC would be at the beach with Alexis, Erynn, Iris... she couldn't have been planning to make him jealous, she accepted Darryl's invitation to "try him out".

I don't think he's gonna get it, even on a non-Val playthrough, dude is a creep afterall, but i can only interpret her accepting Darryl's invite as shopping around.
Keep in mind that back in training camp she says Darryl is one of the guys on the team she would fuck, she says the MCs name too if you are collecting her points, but Darryl is always an option for her.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
One important point is that she shows up to the beach with Darryl regardless, i believe going to the beach is an event that always happens for her, i suspect even if we don't go to the beach with the girls she still accepts Darryl's invite, the next update/chapter might make this clear.
If you are on her path there are subtle changes to show she's more interested in what the MC is doing and a bit more annoyed by Darryl's antics than if you aren't messing around with her.

I interpret this as, if you are on her path she's way more into the MC than Darryl, but she's still shopping around and weighting her options.
She didn't know the MC would be at the beach with Alexis, Erynn, Iris... she couldn't have been planning to make him jealous, she accepted Darryl's invitation to "try him out".

I don't think he's gonna get it, even on a non-Val playthrough, dude is a creep afterall, but i can only interpret her accepting Darryl's invite as shopping around.
Keep in mind that back in training camp she says Darryl is one of the guys on the team she would fuck, she says the MCs name too if you are collecting her points, but Darryl is always an option for her.
Accepting the invite is different than her actions if you're on her path. She accepts the invite either way. Her actions at the beach though differ depending on if you're on her path or not. I'm talking about her actions once you're there, not being there in general.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Accepting the invite is different than her actions if you're on her path. She accepts the invite either way. Her actions at the beach though differ depending on if you're on her path or not. I'm talking about her actions once you're there, not being there in general.
The point is, she's giving Darryl a spin at the wheel (regardless).

If you are on her path she gets to contrast the MC vs Darryl, and the MC is coming out on top, easily.
But Darryl still got his chance, he's just blowing it.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
The point is, she's giving Darryl a spin at the wheel (regardless).

If you are on her path she gets to contrast the MC vs Darryl, and the MC is coming out on top, easily.
But Darryl still got his chance, he's just blowing it.
Meh... maybe, but still feels like Zach 2.0 to me. She's trying to be nice and not pre-judge people based on what other people say. But the more she sees of him, the less she likes being around him. If you want to call that giving him a chance, I guess that's technically correct, but that's like saying Zach had a chance too. In reality, it's more "Hmm, he's kinda cute" *Darryl or Zach opens their mouth* "Aaaaaaand maybe not."

Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If you read the full convo (listed in a post a few pages back), I believe that only applies to his playing American football, not basketball. Plus if you read my post above, Erynn implies Alexis' dad is famous. It's not a lock, but it's definitely not proven false either.
American Handegg and Basketball have their season in the same time, fall and winter. Okay, a little bit of basketball is in early spring. There's no way going basketball pro with only be in the team for one and a half month per season. You've to play as much as games as possible and train every session. No way he could play Handegg in the same time. It's possible to be in more than one team of a college. Sure. But not during the same season. Mostly it's baseball/athletics in summer and handegg/basketball in winter.

Sure, the dad is famous, but this could have many reasons. One reason could be he was a legend for the home town university. So, he's some kind of local hero. Another reasons could be he's a coach for MSU, being a sports agent, or he's a media guy. Maybe he's a business man who's involved in politics. No one says what makes Alexis' dad famous and MC is to dumb and sluggish to ask Layla or Alexis the simple question "Hey, coud you tell me more about your dad?"

But I have to give you that's a possibility Nyx didn't cared about all of this. Wouldn't look like her but it's possible.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
American Handegg and Basketball have their season in the same time, fall and winter. Okay, a little bit of basketball is in early spring. There's no way going basketball pro with only be in the team for one and a half month per season. You've to play as much as games as possible and train every session. No way he could play Handegg in the same time. It's possible to be in more than one team of a college. Sure. But not during the same season. Mostly it's baseball/athletics in summer and handegg/basketball in winter.

Sure, the dad is famous, but this could have many reasons. One reason could be he was a legend for the home town university. So, he's some kind of local hero. Another reasons could be he's a coach for MSU, being a sports agent, or he's a media guy. Maybe he's a business man who's involved in politics. No one says what makes Alexis' dad famous and MC is to dumb and sluggish to ask Layla or Alexis the simple question "Hey, coud you tell me more about your dad?"

But I have to give you that's a possibility Nyx didn't cared about all of this. Wouldn't look like her but it's possible.
I think the scene has been rewritten as an attempt to allow the possibility of Zo being Alexis/Layla's father, but Nyx is having trouble writing this... maybe she's not super familiar with the sports calendar.
The previous version absolutely hammered this possibility since Zo is said to have retired 3/4 years ago and he couldn't have remained in college since the time the MC was a fetus until he was 14 years old.

If she needs help with this... It's common that people try out many different sports in HS, but by the time they go to college they'll usually be on one team only, it's hard to believe(borderline impossible) that he was on the Basketball team, the American football team and the track team... maybe he can do practices with the track team(in addition to his mainstay basketball), just because he loves staying in shape so much, but no more than that.
Just make it clear if he was a pro basketball player or if never continued his career past college...
Despite the fact that i'm still discussing it(lol), i doubt anyone is that invested in "is Zo Layla's father?", this is starting to be a pointless mystery...

As long as the father isn't Santiago(which he can't be) we are golden.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't think Laila's father competed in all 3 sports at the same time. As it is currently written. He may very well have tried running in high school for a short period. And played football for a season in college before he finally switched to basketball.
As an example, Michael Jordan played baseball, football and basketball in his youth before turning pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Just another nugget...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That seems to be the case. I hope it's not a problem with them, I don't think I have a game where I don't go for Lakeyin. The mc has to take every opportunity when he's single. I can't wait to see their faces when it comes up.

Here it's the other way around, she says your name if you don't have enough points with Val. Everyone knows what Tori is like and Val knows that if she says she wants to fuck the mc, Tori will go after him just to prove that she's better (what Val doesn't know is that it's already happening).

Reactions: Acsuka and LSC82

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
how many times we have to repeat this? Layla/Lexi's dad is/was not a pro player at anything, he didn't go pro after college. Layla tells you this
That was before version 11.2, now it does not specify at any point that he has not been pro in basketball. I just think Nyx doesn't make it clear to leave that uncertainty, just like everyone thinks Mr. Navarro is Mc's father but there is no way to prove it yet.

Reactions: Elduriel and LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That was before version 11.2, now it does not specify at any point that he has not been pro in basketball. I just think Nyx doesn't make it clear to leave that uncertainty, just like everyone thinks Mr. Navarro is Mc's father but there is no way to prove it yet.
she's purposefully rewriting shit like that now? I haven't done a new game in 11.2 so I had no idea

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes