Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Do you have to avoid Elena path to get Alexis secret path? I didn't flirt with Erynn at all and avoided her scenes but did Layla/Elena scene at the pool.
This has already been discussed many times...Conditions for Alex's secret route: Don't talk to Alex on the plane, Layla's route, and Friendship only with Eryn. If you do everything right, Alex and Erynn will appear after Layla's hot tub scene(ep.8). If you do something wrong, Adriana will come. The secret path begins here.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
So many words and all you're saying is you didn't understand it. The MC sticks his cock only in that holes you as a player want. If you don't like the MC for being a manwhore don't act as a manwhore as player. If you want you can play the whole game without getting laid, except from the ex girlfriend Iris in the past.
Maybe you're right and I didn't understand it, I admit I was frustrated when I wrote the comment. My bad

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
just want to ask. why the MC have 2 appearances?
What do you mean exactly? If for the time he spent with Iris, MC is still young there because it's just a flashback. I don't really remember any other changes... Oh, but in ep.11 he wears a stupid hat... :unsure:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What do you mean exactly? If for the time he spent with Iris, MC is still young there because it's just a flashback. I don't really remember any other changes... Oh, but in ep.11 he wears a stupid hat... :unsure:
well he shaved one time so could be that?

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
As for now the "Secret" Path isn't really interesting. Can't remember right now if Iris Beach Scene is locked on this path.
The full Iris scene happens in the secret path, in the Alexis path you get the lesser version, where she says "if you weren't with Alexis we would be fucking".
Despite this, i largely agree that as of right now the secret path is more trouble than it's worth.

It might be because of discontinuity due to renders made in the old style and those made in the newer "remake" style, if you aren't aware of that it can be jarring how he goes to sleep with one hair and wakes up with another without an explanation.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
well im just played from the beginning at first he look white, short hair, and maybe his shape a little bit difference too. then after that like 1 day later he looks darker, longer hair and again maybe the body changes a bit. also zack looks bigger i guess? thats bc dev want to change his appearance or bc i installed mod ?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well im just played from the beginning at first he look white, short hair, and maybe his shape a little bit difference too. then after that like 1 day later he looks darker, longer hair and again maybe the body changes a bit. also zack looks bigger i guess? thats bc dev want to change his appearance or bc i installed mod ?
didn't really replay it recently, but the dev reworked some scenes in the early chapters, so maybe that's why?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if thats is the case its makes sense now. not that i dont like the new look but i still prefer the old look:unsure:
plus as I understood she also changed the lighting so that could be another reason why he seems to be different... but I'd really need to see some before/after renders to tell for sure

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
plus as I understood she also changed the lighting so that could be another reason why he seems to be different... but I'd really need to see some before/after renders to tell for sure
Yes, maybe it was caused by the 11.2 update... I didn't notice any changes in the Normal 11 version either... But honestly, I never watched MCs, I always focused on the girls...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Chapters 1 & 2 have been re-made... but when you get into ch3 it's still the old renders, hence the sudden change... presumably Nyx will keep on remaking the old chapters, at least until the MC gets his new haircut from Melissa? who knows... but I doubt she'll leave it like that.

Reactions: LSC82

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure what anyone else thinks but as of now Zach is one of Ethan's crew and must suffer the same. I had a guy in high school who was just like Zach and you couldn't saved him from himself. Made a very similar move six months later his "friend" he believed over me got arrested with him for holding up a bank. It is a moral imperative Zach gets brought down and sees how he lost his only true friend.
He deserves a good beating and I hope Nyx doesn't force us to forgive him.

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This has already been discussed many times...Conditions for Alex's secret route: Don't talk to Alex on the plane, Layla's route, and Friendship only with Eryn. If you do everything right, Alex and Erynn will appear after Layla's hot tub scene(ep.8). If you do something wrong, Adriana will come. The secret path begins here.
well those saves which i continued got adrianna even having friendzoned erynn on layla path so i guess elduriel did something with lexi in plane.

layla's and alexis dad might forgive mc his slapping on adrianna's ass but taking her daughter's virginity is different thing.

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
I think Leyla and Alex Dad is called Zo.
In Ep6 when Santi tries something with Emily is fails and Zo makes fun
screenshot0063.png
in Ep1 when Mc takes off posters of famous basketball player
screenshot0064.png screenshot0065.png
In Ep7 when Leyla talks about her dad running
screenshot0066.png screenshot0067.png screenshot0068.png
Then their Famil is very rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19Castiel23

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Burned through another play through with a lot of fast forwarding. I keep wondering about one character who is introduced a few times with only question marks for his name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't caught much on the ShaCarri route at all aside from seeing her across a table at the beach. Anyone have an hints on who my focus should be on to get more time with her or is that something that might come later in the game?

Those options thrown at me.

I think I need to do a heavy Alexis run through now as well. Here's also hoping for more Tori moving forward. Not sure I even have time to work on any of the others yet.

Lastly, hoping to see Zach's sister, Brooke, and Ava get some content in the future. This is the life of a perv, I guess. Still, enjoying the game so far.

Reactions: JoeAngel and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes