LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 2924054

Just a little update that I'm back from vacation and feeling refreshed to work on episode 12.

Work on this episode officially started yesterday and as I said in the info update, it'll most likely be a shorter episode, consisting of 1 in-game day (Thursday).

As you may know, MC has to work on Thursday (And maybe something else for the people who paid attention.) So there won't be any "dates" with the LIs. It will mostly be focused on story elements. There will be quite a few phone calls though, depending on some choices made.

Since I just started, there's really not much to share yet without spoiling anything.

Preview pictures will be back next week.
Seems like Nyx needs to move some elements forward, even if the update is gonna be short on fun-sexy action.
Last chance to kickstart a Brooke path i guess.

I consider myself someone who "pays attention" but i'm drawing blank here...
I don't remember anything on schedule, Erynn has another job but said "she'll be fine" this time, Alexis and Layla might go to the airport pick up "someone" and Gabi is still wants to keep her distance.
It seems there isn't much to get excited but stuff that's been on the backburner needs to move forward, wether it's father stuff, Ethan stuff, John with Emily-Melissa-Erynn...

Hey, does anyone know why the meeting scene with Iris or Tori doesn't appear??
If you want the episode 11 sex scenes with these characters you must be on either Alexis path or Alexis secret path to get invited to the beach.
And yeah, i don't like it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Regardless which old save i try to load i get (. . . Could´t find a place to stop rolling back. . . . )

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Regardless which old save i try to load i get (. . . Could´t find a place to stop rolling back. . . . )
that's because old saves don't work from before the 10.5 update, you need to search for saves posted here or start from the beginning

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Bro this is sad,i still cry a river rewatching seven pounds(i dig martyr dramas)
And now he is just a joke.
I used to be a fan. I loved his performances in Independence Day and Six Degrees of Separation.

He has to leave that toxic relationship.

"Seems like Nyx needs to move some elements forward, even if the update is gonna be short on fun-sexy action.

I don't remember anything on schedule, Erynn has another job but said "she'll be fine" this time, Alexis and Layla might go to the airport pick up "someone" and Gabi is still wants to keep her distance.
It seems there isn't much to get excited but stuff that's been on the backburner needs to move forward, wether it's father stuff, Ethan stuff, John with Emily-Melissa-Erynn... "

On the next update LSC82

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I don't remember anything on schedule
MC on Thursday according to Ep. 11: morning run, shift at the mom's restaurant (Brooke as a bonus), possible watching the Marauders vs the Wolves at Dylan's bar (another meeting with Navarro).

About Navarro. Just realized that the answer of who he is could be on the surface this whole time. I mean, most believe he is Santiago, MC's bio dad. And there is another indirect proof. If you see him as the code, Mr. Navarro's coded as ''sn''. As in Adriana - ''am'' (Adriana Moore). So I guess that could be his initials as well. Santiago Navarro.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I used to be a fan. I loved his performances in Independence Day and Six Degrees of Separation.

He has to leave that toxic relationship.

"Seems like Nyx needs to move some elements forward, even if the update is gonna be short on fun-sexy action.

It seems there isn't much to get excited but stuff that's been on the backburner needs to move forward, wether it's father stuff, Ethan stuff, John with Emily-Melissa-Erynn... "

On the next update LSC82

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC on Thursday according to Ep. 11: morning run, shift at the mom's restaurant (Brooke as a bonus), possible watching the Marauders vs the Wolves at Dylan's bar.
Navarro also likes watching games there, could be good, will the recently broken up/on a break Navarro want to party with his son, that could be fun lol.
Navarro surely knows Emily owns the restaurant so i don't think he shows up there with Gabi... maybe alone or with a friend(hoping for a trip down memory lane to end the night?), maybe Zo comes along and takes home food for his wife as a thank you for the last time when he missed their dinner.
Brooke i'll say it's last call, either start something with her or might as well forget it.
The police showing up to interview people who knew Rachel is a logical step.

Emily and John would probably be better if he went to pick(or drop) Emily at the house(end of the day), and Melissa was there to see him arrive, could be a nice cliffhanger for the next(next) episode.
MC is clueless as ever about John possibly being Erynn's dad, despite repeatedly saying that her and Iris look like sisters...
Erynn with her modeling "i'll be alright", famous last words... does make me worried that Ethan might be there this time, and something will actually happen.
And i do like the full circle idea.

On one of the dates with Alexis she does mention the guy she's dating to someone who could've(most likely was) been Lakeyin over the phone, it would be natural for her to be curious about "the boyfriend", so either restaurant or bar later in the day can work.
I hope the relationship discussion with Alexis if you've been playing around with her friends isn't just a phone call, at the same time with all the hints of the MC already having second thoughts about this relationship i hope we don't have to wait too long for this conversation.

Val with mom at the restaurant can work, specially if the mom is the famous actress from "Entaglement".

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Navarro also likes watching games there, could be good, will the recently broken up/on a break Navarro want to party with his son, that could be fun lol.
Navarro surely knows Emily owns the restaurant so i don't think he shows up there with Gabi... maybe alone or with a friend(hoping for a trip down memory lane to end the night?), maybe Zo comes along and takes home food for his wife as a thank you for the last time when he missed their dinner.
Brooke i'll say it's last call, either start something with her or might as well forget it.
The police showing up to interview people who knew Rachel is a logical step.

Emily and John would probably be better if he went to pick(or drop) Emily at the house(end of the day), and Melissa was there to see him arrive, could be a nice cliffhanger for the next(next) episode.

MC is clueless as ever about John possibly being Erynn's dad, despite repeatedly saying that her and Iris look like sisters...
Erynn with her modeling "i'll be alright", famous last words... does make me worried that Ethan might be there this time, and something will actually happen.
And i do like the full circle idea.

On one of the dates with Alexis she does mention the guy she's dating to someone who could've(most likely was) been Lakeyin over the phone, it would be natural for her to be curious about "the boyfriend", so either restaurant or bar later in the day can work.
I hope the relationship discussion with Alexis if you've been playing around with her friends isn't just a phone call, at the same time with all the hints of the MC already having second thoughts about this relationship i hope we don't have to wait too long for this conversation.

Val with mom at the restaurant can work, specially if the mom is the famous actress from "Entaglement".

Thank you Nikki Klein for sharing the Thursday schedule.

Since Nyx's storytelling likes using repetition (the same people meeting at the same locations with the choices and interactions developing the story and characters further), your idea of Navarro and the MC meeting at Dylan's bar makes more sense. If Zo is at the bar too hahahhaa, more drama to come. (As you mentioned, Navarro might be on a break or has broken up with Gabi, so Zo is there for his bro.)

Aside from your Emily, John Melissa cliffhanger (which I like a lot), if you didn't agree to Emily dating John, the cliffhanger here could be Navarro (and maybe Zo) and you going back to Emily's restaurant together.

Another cliffhanger would be breaking up with Lexi just like you did with Layla in Episode 11.

Val's mom being the famous actress makes sense. Another user wrote earlier that she couldn't be Gabi's friend since the ages don't match up. But she could be Gabi's older sister or older cousin. More Drama Val versus Gabi.

Erynn famous last words: Oh no. Is Ethan going to kidnap her? In episode 9 it was a false alarm when Erynn didn't come home. Now might be the time for Erynn not to really come home. Another cliffhanger. Or it's Ethan's way of baiting the MC into a trap. The whole literal damsel in distress which fits the telenovela style of the story.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you Nikki Klein for sharing the Thursday schedule.

Since Nyx's storytelling likes using repetition (the same people meeting at the same locations with the choices and interactions developing the story and characters further), your idea of Navarro and the MC meeting at Dylan's bar makes more sense. If Zo is at the bar too hahahhaa, more drama to come. (As you mentioned, Navarro might be on a break or has broken up with Gabi, so Zo is there for his bro.)

Aside from your Emily, John Melissa cliffhanger (which I like a lot), if you didn't agree to Emily dating John, the cliffhanger here could be Navarro (and maybe Zo) and you going back to Emily's restaurant together.

Another cliffhanger would be breaking up with Lexi just like you did with Layla in Episode 11.

Val's mom being the famous actress makes sense. Another user wrote earlier that she couldn't be Gabi's friend since the ages don't match up. But she could be Gabi's older sister or older cousin. More Drama Val versus Gabi.

Erynn famous last words: Oh no. Is Ethan going to kidnap her? In episode 9 it was a false alarm when Erynn didn't come home. Now might be the time for Erynn not to really come home. Another cliffhanger. Or it's Ethan's way of baiting the MC into a trap. The whole literal damsel in distress which fits the telenovela style of the story.
Gabi removed Navarro's picture from her bedroom wall, they might be taking a break.
Not strictly necessary(could be simple girls night) but also matches well with her being at the club with her friend.
Navarro single(even if temporarily) and shopping around, i don't know if he appears on the bar or restaurant... but i suspect he'll be in this episode heavily.
And might as well include his buddy Zo.
After the game, they might want something to eat and instead of Dylan's steak "how about instead of here Rue Madison?" that can work.
I hope we get the definitive answer of "is Navarro the MCs father?" same thing with Zo and Alexis/Layla, the "mistery" has been played out and i think now it's time to take the story and characters to the next level... so not just "more hints" but by the end of the episode, "this guy is my father".

Gabi isn't old enough to be Valeria's mom, Val's mom, if she is Gabi's friend, must be a bit older...
They can't be related because there's a line that she knows her for 10 years(if i'm not mistaken), but they definitely don't know each other from birth... this fits with the time where Gabi finished high-school and went into college.
Maybe she was her trainer at college or a young professor who became her friend.
And maybe their not the same person if the friend at the club is the same one who was in the pictures.

When the MC questioned "do you want me there?" and Erynn said "nah i'll be ok" it did ring bells on my head, let's see what will come out of it.

Last edited:

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Is there a way to change values like with the RenPy Save Editor that work? I ask because the game detects if the save was changed and i no longer can load the save (the game will ask if i trust the moded save but regardless if i press Yes or no the file will not be loaded).

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is there a way to change values like with the RenPy Save Editor that work? I ask because the game detects if the save was changed and i no longer can load the save (the game will ask if i trust the moded save but regardless if i press Yes or no the file will not be loaded).
Why not just use URM?

Reactions: Elduriel

Docc777

May 14, 2018
URM? Did not know what that is. I used RenPy Save Editor for so long that i never searched for something else. Worked perfectly until now. But if there is something else i am happy to try.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Why not use the cheat mod from koga?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes