Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Which is weird since there's hinting of some developments between MC and his mother.
It's your mind not the game. If you wanna see those "hinting of some developments between MC and his mother" you'll see it. All I see is a good mother-son-relationship. You know, not all guys want to fuck their mom and have still a good relationship.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
If you want incest go play Motherless, the guy there has like 3 mothers or something. :p
It's a breath of fresh air to have a game intentionally *without* incest, and I certainly hope it stays that way.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I can see why some want incest with certain a character on here I personally never thought this game needed it tbh I think it would feel weird if the someone like Erynn or her mother found out and personally out of place not that's just my thoughts and I understand why others want it.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
It's your mind not the game. If you wanna see those "hinting of some developments between MC and his mother" you'll see it. All I see is a good mother-son-relationship. You know, not all guys want to fuck their mom and have still a good relationship.
im not into that stuff. i dont think its needed here, and im glad its not pushed on us like it is in many other avn's. if the catalyst for your post had been someone complaining that its needed, i would have just given you a thumbs up and moved along. but trying to insinuate that someone is a perv for seeing "hints" in the game is a little disingenuous.

its hard to say, i mean maybe youve caught yourself taking a good hard look at your moms tits while at the pool, found yourself creeping on her while changing, or enjoy telling your mom how sexy you think she is, but i have not!.......now im left wondering if it might be you thats a little pervy, or if im just a shitty son :unsure::ROFLMAO:
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm not saying that it needs to be the game, i'm just saying that the dev could have then chosen to have a path where game doesn't perv on the mom so much.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That's exactly what I'm referring to, and while I personally have absolutely no issue with those scenes, they are technically problematic due to the age thing... stupid, I know, but it is what it is... and Patreon could come hard on the game because of it.

But the point is: every incest AVN plays around it one way or the other, so no, Patreon isn't the issue. Nyx doesn't want to and that's it... if she ever changes her mind, I'm sure it will be done.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I think he was referring to the age of either the MC or Iris during the Iris flashback. Since ive seen that one debated before.
The funny thing is there's no age stated in that flashbacks and it's never mentioned when exactly this situation happened. That's why Nyx is in the clear with that scene.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The funny thing is there's no age stated in that flashbacks and it's never mentioned when exactly this situation happened. That's why Nyx is in the clear with that scene.
As much as Nyx says she didn't, she screwed up in those scenes. It's clear that he's underage, because she's not telling you about a random fuck. She's telling you how they started their relationship which lasted 2 years and how he stopped being a virgin with Iris, when they first met. You don't need dates to know that she's not talking about the near past.
And finally he gets the tattoos for his 18th birthday, when Iris isn't even with him anymore.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I know the USA is pretty puritanical, but even (like the majority of the world) in 31 states the AoC is 16.

There really isn't any issue here with the story.
There are some strict limitations that come with that age of consent. It isn't a simple, "now that you are 16, you can have sex with anyone you want."

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There are some strict limitations that come with that age of consent. It isn't a simple, "now that you are 16, you can have sex with anyone you want."
Only in certain circumstances. The fact of the matter is, the underage issue is probably not an issue at all.

Reactions: Cedrog

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So he can't be 18 in the flashback with Iris.
Yes, he can. That's the fun and the point why Patreon can't do anything. Nyx has explained many times that she has had Patreon's rules checked very carefully what she is allowed to do and how. You can try to refute this "logically" as often as you like to make a point. It still does not change anything. If you want, you can also discuss this with her for the 1312th time with her on Discord. If she still feels like it at all and goes for it. Of course, it could also be that she ignores it in the meantime and refers to the fact that you should simply look for the old statements using the Discord search function. The discussion is not exactly new.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes