balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Yes, he can. That's the fun and the point why Patreon can't do anything. Nyx has explained many times that she has had Patreon's rules checked very carefully what she is allowed to do and how. You can try to refute this "logically" as often as you like to make a point. It still does not change anything. If you want, you can also discuss this with her for the 1312th time with her on Discord. If she still feels like it at all and goes for it. Of course, it could also be that she ignores it in the meantime and refers to the fact that you should simply look for the old statements using the Discord search function. The discussion is not exactly new.
Not sure why people are beleagering this point. But you are definitely right

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
I finally played the "Alexis Secret Path", so i could fuck Iris... But having Alexis developpe feelings for MC because of Erynn will get us to choose between Lexi and Laila, or Elena if we choose to heartbreak Laila. Some big dramas to come with the next episodes. And If MC is still with Cara or Nikki, there's a moment when all of this will come back like a boomerang...
We will know about Zack when Spring break will be finished.
When John will take Emily on a date, maybe he will see Melissa again too and we will have the answer about Erynn and Iris...
My favorite path is Laila but it's hard (almost impossible) to stay respectful... i have to make some decisions to make other girls not loving MC (Elena, Valeria, Erynn, Cara/Nikki...).
And for now, i will wait 10 months or a year to know what's next... Good luck to make the next episodes being believable with all those different girls.
What is this Secret Path you speak of?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes, he can. That's the fun and the point why Patreon can't do anything. Nyx has explained many times that she has had Patreon's rules checked very carefully what she is allowed to do and how. You can try to refute this "logically" as often as you like to make a point. It still does not change anything. If you want, you can also discuss this with her for the 1312th time with her on Discord. If she still feels like it at all and goes for it. Of course, it could also be that she ignores it in the meantime and refers to the fact that you should simply look for the old statements using the Discord search function. The discussion is not exactly new.
Maybe patreon allows a bit of underage, but the MC is younger than 18 when he first meets Iris and fucks her, as it stands now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Maybe patreon allows a bit of underage, but the MC is younger than 18 when he first meets Iris and fucks her, as it stands now.
I know my English is not the best, but what about "there's no age stated in that flashbacks and it's never mentioned when exactly this situation happened" was not understandable? As long as you can only assume, but there are no concrete points in the game where you can manifest the assumption, everything is fine for Patreon.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I know my English is not the best, but what about "there's no age stated in that flashbacks and it's never mentioned when exactly this situation happened" was not understandable? As long as you can only assume, but there are no concrete points in the game where you can manifest the assumption, everything is fine for Patreon.
You are the one who doesn't understand. We provided several proof that MC was 16 yet you still drag your feet. Your only retort is Nyx said nuh.
Honestly it matters little to me, I'm not out to get the game banned or force Nyx to rewrite. But based on empirical evidence MC was 16 at the time of the Iris scenes. Deny it all you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You are the one who doesn't understand. We provided several proof that MC was 16 yet you still drag your feet. Your only retort is Nyx said nuh.
Honestly it matters little to me, I'm not out to get the game banned or force Nyx to rewrite. But based on empirical evidence MC was 16 at the time of the Iris scenes. Deny it all you want.
Whch does...not...matter....so what is the problem other than people's morals?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But based on empirical evidence MC was 16 at the time of the Iris scenes.
Show me the exactly "empirical evidence" MC was 16 in the sex scene. That's the fun and the whole point. Sure, we both know that the story wouldn't make sense if MC was 18 there. I've also never denied that this impression should be made. What it is about: is it clear enough that Patreon can get stress with Mastercard and/or VISA so that Intertwined can be canceled or not? Nyx' consulted lawyer says that everything is vague enough and one can justify with evidence that there is no violation of Patreon's guidelines. It's sad enough that you've to spend money on a lawyer because of the miserable old-fashioned moral ideas about sexual intercourse of pubescent people of two companies.

So once again, you as the player should draw the right conclusions, but it is not explicitly said or shown that MC and Iris are under 18 years old at the moment of the scenes that are shown.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Show me the exactly "empirical evidence" MC was 16 in the sex scene. That's the fun and the whole point. Sure, we both know that the story wouldn't make sense if MC was 18 there. I've also never denied that this impression should be made. What it is about: is it clear enough that Patreon can get stress with Mastercard and/or VISA so that Intertwined can be canceled or not? Nyx' consulted lawyer says that everything is vague enough and one can justify with evidence that there is no violation of Patreon's guidelines. It's sad enough that you've to spend money on a lawyer because of the miserable old-fashioned moral ideas about sexual intercourse of pubescent people of two companies.

So once again, you as the player should draw the right conclusions, but it is not explicitly said or shown that MC and Iris are under 18 years old at the moment of the scenes that are shown.
I don't think MC was 18+ at the time and i don't blame it, it's not uncommon

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

You are right you have to put the pieces together to figure it out he wasn't. but I do think the screenshot someone posted a few replies above yours with John saying he knew the MC since he was 16 all but confirms the age once you consider he didn't meet john till the Iris flashback. But again you have to put the pieces together that he didn't know him till the flashback, so you are right it doesn't directly tell you so probably still vague enough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know the USA is pretty puritanical, but even (like the majority of the world) in 31 states the AoC is 16.

There really isn't any issue here with the story.
can be when it comes to patreon. patreon is way more strict than what laws etc state.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

This is not just a question of patreon or Visa. It's a matter of legality and whether or not the country she lives in considers it legal to make underage pixel characters fucking legal. Even if the scene doesn't say it, if you read the rest of the game you know exactly how old they are and when it happens. The problem with going to the limits of the rules is that sometimes it backfires.
And I'm not saying that because I want her to have problems, on the contrary, it would bother me a lot if this game wasn't completed because of something like that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Nyx' lawyer :KEK:

She was probably trolling you

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and PeraDrnda

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nyx said MC dated iris for 2 years
MC was 16 or maybe 15 and half with iris
She will probably rewrite it cuz it's obvious as fuck and not vague
nyx would have if he considered that it'd need to.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To end the arguement here: The MC is currently 18. We dated Iris for 2 years, 18-2 = 16. Therefore, the MC lost their virginity at 16. Generally speaking, the age of consent is 16 in most countries. Therefore, end of arguement.

Now... To get a slide of Erynn's Mom...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To end the arguement here: The MC is currently 18. We dated Iris for 2 years, 18-2 = 16. Therefore, the MC lost their virginity at 16. Generally speaking, the age of consent is 16 in most countries. Therefore, end of arguement.

it would be under age sex she was showing if mc was16

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Except that the argument concerns *depiction* of sex between minors, which *is* illegal pretty much everywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so anyways which LI do you guys think has the best tits and ass... For me Elena = tits because of the color of her nipples and Val best ass

Reactions: mnotwoke

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

This is true? I'm going to report this to the Patreon admins.
20230630_091911.jpg

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes