Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was determined to do an Alexis playthrough! And then I met Valeria....
Just do both Val doesn't have that much content yet and doubt you will get caught cheating on Alexis anytime soon. So Id day you have time to do both in 1 run and maybe slowly make solo path saves later.

Reactions: mnotwoke

sampow

May 14, 2023
Quick question for the local aficionados, if you chase more than one girl at a time in this game, are you gonna get fucked (in a bad way)? I like the "string them along for as long as you can before you have to get serious" approach, but of course that can often lead to the aforementioned, figurative fucking. Just like to be forewarned. :sneaky:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Quick question for the local aficionados, if you chase more than one girl at a time in this game, are you gonna get fucked (in a bad way)? I like the "string them along for as long as you can before you have to get serious" approach, but of course that can often lead to the aforementioned, figurative fucking. Just like to be forewarned. :sneaky:
Well it's not a harem game, and not like badik either with a convenient decision point. Technically you can juggle some specific girls so far without consequences, but can't promise it won't all crash and burn. So 1 girl per playthrough is recommended. Or string them along as far as you can and make a branching save.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well it's not a harem game, and not like badik either with a convenient decision point. Technically you can juggle some specific girls so far without consequences, but can't promise it won't all crash and burn. So 1 girl per playthrough is recommended. Or string them along as far as you can and make a branching save.
Melissa is the true chosen one. Everyone else don't matter... Expect for Val. She is the lone expection.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
This is what happens when you are with Layla and Alexis at the same time and they find out..
screenshot0005.png

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I was going to say something but the picture has made me lose my train of thought...... breasts. Anyway that sure is a good render.
I thought Val's ass during the underwear swap was already great, but then this wet t-shirt tease moment ... whooooo ...

Sep 16, 2023
What are your guys future plot drama predictions?
Erryn makes it to the big time and gets to appear at the Milan Fashion Week. Unfortunately one of her heels breaks and she falls off the catwalk and ends up paralyzed.
Ethan visits Erryn to try his luck now that she can't run away, only to get a nail file in his eye from Iris who catches him trying to molest Erryn.
Layla gets pregnant and the MC ends up in a shallow grave in her garden when her Mom, Dad and Lexi get hold of him.
Elena's dream comes true and she shacks up with Layla, her experience with 2 little shit brothers provides much benefit for their baby.
Cara turns up again at MC's door pregnant. Unfortunately he has been reported missing and distraught, she flees to a monastery and becomes a nun.
Nikki, well Nikki has just been kind of fading out of things...so she just vanishes one day...cause Nyx got fed up with her.
Lexi remembers daily to water the new plant bed that lies above the MC.
Val has enough of Zach one day and snaps his neck between her thicc thighs then buries him in the football field under cover of darkness. MC's mom pines for a while but finds solace in Melissa's arms and they live happily ever after.

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023
What are your guys future plot drama predictions?
Erryn makes it to the big time and gets to appear at the Milan Fashion Week. Unfortunately one of her heels breaks and she falls off the catwalk and ends up paralyzed.
Ethan visits Erryn to try his luck now that she can't run away, only to get a nail file in his eye from Iris who catches him trying to molest Erryn.
Layla gets pregnant and the MC ends up in a shallow grave in her garden when her Mom, Dad and Lexi get hold of him.
Elena's dream comes true and she shacks up with Layla, her experience with 2 little shit brothers provides much benefit for their baby.
Cara turns up again at MC's door pregnant. Unfortunately he has been reported missing and distraught, she flees to a monastery and becomes a nun.
Nikki, well Nikki has just been kind of fading out of things...so she just vanishes one day...cause Nyx got fed up with her.
Val has enough of Zach one day and snaps his neck between her thicc thighs then buries him in the football field under cover of darkness. MC's mom pines for a while but finds solace in Melissa's arms and they live happily ever after.
Well that sure fucking escalated! :eek:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Iirc Nyx said there will be more deaths and I‘m willing to bet a small sum Valeria will be one of them. Wouldn’t put it past Nyx to insert herself into the game with a popular character a lot of players will be after..only to be like „nope, not gonna happen“ and kill said character off in the end. :LUL:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Iirc Nyx said there will be more deaths and I‘m willing to bet a small sum Valeria will be one of them. Wouldn’t put it past Nyx to insert herself into the game with a popular character a lot of players will be after..only to be like „nope, not gonna happen“ and kill said character off in the end. :LUL:
Oof.
I let Val take the fall.
Just protect Layla and Elena.

Some anon was theorycrafiting about Nyx being Erynn
(older,let the one got away and best friend with Lexi style girl)
in Rl but probably without the tape story.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
You set the bar high with this plot lol, your writing is even darker than Gasper Noe.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Oof.
I let Val take the fall.
Just protect Layla and Elena.

Some anon was theorycrafiting about Nyx being Erynn
(older,let the one got away and best friend with Lexi style girl)
in Rl but probably without the tape story.
Back when she used to grace her presence around these parts Nyx said Alexis and Nikki were the characters more relatable to her, in terms of both age and attitude(Valeria wasn't even in game).
Still some aspects of Nyx could've made it into Erynn... the incident between her and the MC is what jumpstarts the story afterall, the one who got away may be something she experienced herself (many have those honestly).

More likely taking "liberal inspiration" from things that happened rather than an accurate retelling of events.
And the sex tape plot feels grafted on once Nyx decided to step away from her original plans(aka possible corruption route).
Which is partly why i also expect Ethan's crimes to get worst, blackmail with a sextape doesn't lead to an exciting conclusion... unless you consider an years long legal battle exciting.
Murder(or rape+murder) however... leads to a fast, exciting and conclusive finish, the villain going behind bars immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I share most of these theories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Several of you mention the certain "kitten fight"... In my opinion, this is not generated by the characters, not by Nyx, but by the players with their bad decisions. We know this is not a harem game where you can chase everyone. It's about individual relationships, and if you have a favorite girl, it's up to you how loyal you are. You know exactly the consequences of flirting with another girl. Of course, a fight like this between two girls is funny, but you will surely be the one who ends up on the floor. Your decision. I didn't regret the time, and every girl has her own loyal way. Nikki and Cara will never fight each other no matter which one you choose. They have proven that they respect your decision (If you pursued both before). Alex and Erynn are good friends (why would you risk a photo shoot if you know it could go wrong?) In the secret way, Erynn is also the one who wants to put Alex on MC (but because of Layla, it's also a cheating way, so you decided). Valeria is a beautiful girl, would you really trade her for the other girl with the tattoo? Bullshit. The only reliable pair is Layla/Elena on the faithful path. If you only want one, there's a good chance you'll lose both. All other characters are only supporting characters and I wouldn't risk it for any of them. I don't think Ethan will be dealt with legally, because it wouldn't affect the story. He definitely deserves a rightful revenge for everything he has done. And this also applies to Zach because he betrayed MC.
All these are just my quick opinions and may differ from anyone else's...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes