Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Man these download options make it painful to download anything, Most of them are ridiculously slow.. I mean MEGA and Pixeldrain are fine as long as the game you're trying to download isn't over 5gb like this one is but the rest are like 3-5 hours estimated and I'm not waiting that long.
Dang. How slow is your internet? I use Mixdrop or Workload when available, and it only takes about an hour tops for either one of them.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Don't like Zack. Never have. I haven't gotten to where he betrays the MC yet. And, like I say, never liked him. He's a douche. But. Can you really blame him? I mean, he has a thing for Val, and the MC openly flirts with her. Even if you don't have them as a thing, he still does. Like, for instance, before the girls run topless to settle the bet. The MC and her are openly flirting, and Zack sees it. Just a thought.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't like Zack. Never have. I haven't gotten to where he betrays the MC yet. And, like I say, never liked him. He's a douche. But. Can you really blame him? I mean, he has a thing for Val, and the MC openly flirts with her. Even if you don't have them as a thing, he still does. Like, for instance, before the girls run topless to settle the bet. The MC and her are openly flirting, and Zack sees it. Just a thought.
yeah .. dev(s) do that ... they force things on players ... like they've got nothing to help out the storyline so lets force shit to happen .. cause the players might not want it .. but what ya gonna do ... sometimes things turn out good other times you get unwanted shit happening :unsure:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
tbh I got more triggered by the "drinking game's" treatment of Zack than any of the worst ntr games I've played. That scene hit way to close too home, I've seen it occur several times in real life. That and the hot tub guy-friend-talk on how to talk to women, blech. "just be playful! (hot)"

Yeah, he's a douche, but he's written as a douche, and I put more fault on nyx for that as a missed opportunity. It would make more sense if you backed him up and didn't throw him under the bus in earlier chapters then he doesn't take Ethan's side vs MC.

Though this also could just be a side effect of avn writing bending over backwards to not offend delicate flowers, if ya know what I mean.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
yeah .. dev(s) do that ... they force things on players ... like they've got nothing to help out the storyline so lets force shit to happen .. cause the players might not want it .. but what ya gonna do ... sometimes things turn out good other times you get unwanted shit happening :unsure:
I agree. The main thing is that in the future the mc no longer runs away somewhere like a hysterical woman or does not do rash things because of small things. What about flirting with Val... Well, it's basically his style of communication and it similar to hers (she has more covertly style), I didn't see anything strange here.
tbh I got more triggered by the "drinking game's" treatment of Zack than any of the worst ntr games I've played. That scene hit way to close too home, I've seen it occur several times in real life. That and the hot tub guy-friend-talk on how to talk to women, blech. "just be playful! (hot)"

Yeah, he's a douche, but he's written as a douche, and I put more fault on nyx for that as a missed opportunity. It would make more sense if you backed him up and didn't throw him under the bus in earlier chapters then he doesn't take Ethan's side vs MC.

Though this also could just be a side effect of avn writing bending over backwards to not offend delicate flowers, if ya know what I mean.
Yes, it would be logical: Zack and Valeria start dating, Zack is dumb in the relationship, and Valeria starts paying attention to the main character, who listens to girls, respects them. Then there would have been more drama, and Zach wouldn't have felt like a cartoon character, a completely unrealistic "clown".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The thing of it is that you can take every "Zack positive" decision the game allows you, ruining your relationship with Elena, Layla, Erynn, Alexis, and Val and you know what? Zack still betrays you. So fuck Zack. By far my worst playthrough. The only silver lining is that I got Iris in that one. She must be like the "Safety school" of girls.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone got a dating Alexis save for the end of latest version?(Cba to redownload and start again)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The thing of it is that you can take every "Zack positive" decision the game allows you, ruining your relationship with Elena, Layla, Erynn, Alexis, and Val and you know what? Zack still betrays you. So fuck Zack. By far my worst playthrough. The only silver lining is that I got Iris in that one. She must be like the "Safety school" of girls.
Yeah this is the big problem, no matter if you avoided (specially) Val like the plague and by the time we get to the truth or dare she doesn't want anything to do with you, he still blames you.

If you are going for Valeria his reaction is understandable, he told you who he wanted and you undercut him, pure and simple.

tbh I got more triggered by the "drinking game's" treatment of Zack than any of the worst ntr games I've played. That scene hit way to close too home, I've seen it occur several times in real life.
It gets really nasty with him witnessing Valeria licking the MCs face.
The guy is dying inside.

Nyx wanted/needed the scene where the MC gets rescued by John/Val, and if Zach sides with the MC that could've been difficult to make it work.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yeah this is the big problem, no matter if you avoided (specially) Val like the plague and by the time we get to the truth or dare she doesn't want anything to do with you, he still blames you.

If you are going for Valeria his reaction is understandable, he told you who he wanted and you undercut him, pure and simple.
I didn't avoid her. But I didn't chose things to totally push her away. I tried to be nice to her without the MC making moves on her. Yet, he still looked at her. And in the Truth or Dare, she did stuff with the MC instead of Zack. So I don't know.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I didn't avoid her. But I didn't chose things to totally push her away. I tried to be nice to her without the MC making moves on her. Yet, he still looked at her. And in the Truth or Dare, she did stuff with the MC instead of Zack. So I don't know.
She never does stuff with Zach, the guy is never gonna get her, Darryl has better chances...
If you go really negative on her when dared she choses to do stuff(like licking) with the girls, if you are somewhat nice to her she picks the MC.

The complaint about the Zach betrayal scene is that even if you were the most loyal/helpful of friends, completely team Zach, he still betrays you.
If you do go for Valeria his anger is understandable.
With the scene that you got i guess he still thinks you are "stealing" Valeria which makes his betrayal "okish".

Going back on what ImperialD said, first the game pushes you into being "friends" with him despite many players not wanting that, second it forces a betrayal scene that always happens no matter which choices you made...

Basically when it comes to Zach the illusion of choices and consequences is very broken.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The Zach issue comes from Nyx's change of plans from her original story. Zach was setting up what was meant to be an amicable meeting between MC and Ethan, so it was never planned to be a betrayal. However because Nyx decided to cut the option of teaming up with Ethan and corrupting Erynn it automatically became MC going against Ethan and therefore it becomes a betrayal from Zach.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes