shmimmy

Mar 20, 2022
I could see that causing intense jealousy for Zach, but what I found so nasty was how ALL the girls treat Zach during the game. The "lick/kiss your own hand" kind of thing. It's a party drinking game.....I know that scene probably wont offend the typical f95 player because they gobble up this kind of "cut other guys down to ensure mc success", but I found it way too mean-spirited.

You are ignoring the fact that Zach's prior behavior affects how he gets treated by that point in the story. He had been constantly annoying Layla and pursuing her for months(a while at least so him being annoying isn't new behavior) and constantly calling her babe and other shit, even when she expressed very clear disinterest in being with him, and showing that he isn't interested in her as a person but a fuckable object. This gets further highlighted with the immediate interaction with Alexis in the bar on the first day at the school too. Like, yeah of course she isn't going to be super pleasant to someone like that after a while and to be honest she's way nicer in comparison to her best friend Elena, which again of course she doesn't like Zach because she has watched him be a douche for a period of time to her best friend.

This isn't some crazy unrealistic character type either, there are plenty of kids in high school that annoy others this way without even realizing how shitty and wearing their behavior ends up being after a while.
When you act like an asshole you get treated like an asshole.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
You are ignoring the fact that Zach's prior behavior affects how he gets treated by that point in the story. He had been constantly annoying Layla and pursuing her for months(a while at least so him being annoying isn't new behavior) and constantly calling her babe and other shit, even when she expressed very clear disinterest in being with him, and showing that he isn't interested in her as a person but a fuckable object. This gets further highlighted with the immediate interaction with Alexis in the bar on the first day at the school too. Like, yeah of course she isn't going to be super pleasant to someone like that after a while and to be honest she's way nicer in comparison to her best friend Elena, which again of course she doesn't like Zach because she has watched him be a douche for a period of time to her best friend.

This isn't some crazy unrealistic character type either, there are plenty of kids in high school that annoy others this way without even realizing how shitty and wearing their behavior ends up being after a while.
When you act like an asshole you get treated like an asshole.

Then when they get treated like this they want to play the victim. They are victims of their own lack of common sense only.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Layla.png

Started working on the several conversations MC is gonna have with certain girls before he goes to the restaurant. There are quite a few different scenarios for each girl too.

Let's take Valeria for example. You are either gonna meet her somewhere or it's going to be a phone call. The phone call will only happen if you're interested in her and something else didn't happen beforehand. Then there will be 2 different scenarios depending if you were on the beach (Alexis-Erynn-Iris) or not. There it will split again if you're dating Alexis or not.

If you'll meet her instead, there are a few more different scenarios. Is she still friends with you? Did MC go to the beach. Are you dating Alexis,... It's a lot of work for the same scene basically.

I'll probably code the whole scene once it's finished to see if everything works for one and if I didn't forget another "route".
There will also be a few choices to break up with a girl. Either it coming from MC or more mutual. Those choices will only appear depending on choices you made in previous episodes. Not all break-ups will be in this episode though. One "break-up" will be automatic without you having a menu choice because the choice has already been made by, again, other choices in previous episodes. I hope this makes a little bit of sense.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

View attachment 2977412

Started working on the several conversations MC is gonna have with certain girls before he goes to the restaurant. There are quite a few different scenarios for each girl too.

Let's take Valeria for example. You are either gonna meet her somewhere or it's going to be a phone call. The phone call will only happen if you're interested in her and something else didn't happen beforehand. Then there will be 2 different scenarios depending if you were on the beach (Alexis-Erynn-Iris) or not. There it will split again if you're dating Alexis or not.

If you'll meet her instead, there are a few more different scenarios. Is she still friends with you? Did MC go to the beach. Are you dating Alexis,... It's a lot of work for the same scene basically.

I'll probably code the whole scene once it's finished to see if everything works for one and if I didn't forget another "route".
There will also be a few choices to break up with a girl. Either it coming from MC or more mutual. Those choices will only appear depending on choices you made in previous episodes. Not all break-ups will be in this episode though. One "break-up" will be automatic without you having a menu choice because the choice has already been made by, again, other choices in previous episodes. I hope this makes a little bit of sense.
the story is getting even more intertwineder apparently :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

View attachment 2977412

I like everything about this, sounds like girls are getting more responsive about what you do with other girls and being more proactive against getting played.
That should shake some trees, if true that's awesome.

And break ups are also necessary if you now no longer feels good about some previous choices, last chance to pull the plug in some relationships before things go nuclear.

Oct 10, 2022
Dude travels through the threads in the search of perfect compressed version, please do not interrupt his journey. ;)

looking for the game compressed. Someone help, please
compressed version please, someone help.
compressed version, please
Compressed version, someone please share.
compressed version, please? Someone help, plz
compressed version pc, please
compressed version, please. Someone please share
compressed version, please? someone please share
compressed version, please share. Someone please help.
compressed version please? someone help, please

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think it's not hard to figure out who MC is breaking up with... (who made Layla cry?). But not in my version...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think it's not hard to figure out who MC is breaking up with... (who made Layla cry?). But not in my version...
yeah same, maybe I'll play that particular route once the game is done, not really thrilled to see that scene more than once

Reactions: Acsuka

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Only Alexis is break up option she is only character mc put a label on their relationship... after he realised it was a rushed decision or still likes Erynn or likes Val they would break up without freaking drama like adults
And facing Layla Elena drama
There are some relationships that can break(Layla is gone already if you picked the option so i won't include her).

Alexis is one, if you chose to reconnect with her earlier you've been stuck with her up until now(as you say it's the only official relationship), it's fair to offer a jumping off point for those looking at other options, there have been hints that this is coming.

Nikki/Cara isn't official like Alexis, but the MC made some promises to them, including that he was going to break up with the girl he was dating, calling them and saying "sorry changed my mind, i'm gonna stick with xxxx" is a possibility.

Val apparently is gonna say something about the MC having a GF, so that's another one... probably something along the lines of "it's me or her, make your choice".
So you may be forced to either break things off with Val, Alexis (that we've already discussed), or lie to both girls...

Those are the ones i find more likely.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There are some relationships that can break(Layla is gone already if you picked the option so i won't include her).

Alexis is one, if you chose to reconnect with her earlier you've been stuck with her up until now(as you say it's the only official relationship), it's fair to offer a jumping off point for those looking at other options, there have been hints that this is coming.

Nikki/Cara isn't official like Alexis, but the MC made some promises to them, including that he was going to break up with the girl he was dating, calling them and saying "sorry changed my mind, i'm gonna stick with xxxx" is a possibility.

Val apparently is gonna say something about the MC having a GF, so that's another one... probably something along the lines of "it's me or her, make your choice".
So you may be forced to either break things off with Val, Alexis (that we've already discussed), or lie to both girls...

Those are the ones i find more likely.
It's all possible, what you write... But remember, only if you're not completely faithful... I have a separate route with each main girl, in which I excluded all possible risks and other girls. (I'm too old to take risks) :LOL: In this in that case, I don't see that any girl would break up with me... Only Alex's secret route can trigger a breakup.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's all possible, what you write... But remember, only if you're not completely faithful... I have a separate route with each main girl, in which I excluded all possible risks and other girls. (I'm too old to take risks) :LOL: In this in that case, I don't see that any girl would break up with me... Only Alex's secret route can trigger a breakup.
Faithful wtf is that? :cool:
But i agree in your case none of that applies...
For me(and others) i may have to ditch some bitches lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes