Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Faithful wtf is that? :cool:
But i agree in your case none of that applies...
For me(and others) i may have to ditch some bitches lol.
Why is it wrong to be loyal to someone? There are no rules on how to play these games... This game is proven to punish you if you chase more than one girl. Example: Alex/Layla, if you don't choose between them, they will come to you and throw you out. And this will be true for all characters. You can play in macho guy mode, but you won't be the one laughing at the end... ;)

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Why is it wrong to be loyal to someone? There are no rules on how to play these games... This game is proven to punish you if you chase more than one girl. Example: Alex/Layla, if you don't choose between them, they will come to you and throw you out. And this will be true for all characters. You can play in macho guy mode, but you won't be the one laughing at the end... ;)
No problem being loyal.
Just the vast majority have branching favoring Harem pokemon mentally to read more content, punishing solo paths, no variance just cut content when being "loyal"

This game does have some checks and focus in Lexi path :BootyTime:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
No problem being loyal.
Just the vast majority have branching favoring Harem pokemon mentally to read more content, punishing solo paths, no variance just cut content when being "loyal"

This game does have some checks and focus in Lexi path :BootyTime:
I understand what you're saying about "more content"... However, it's questionable whether it's worth it to get more content in one episode just by flirting with several girls and being alone in the next episode... In the last diary update, the author already wrote, that there will be an automatic breakup with a girl... And it can even be regular because of your bad decisions... So it's very thought-provoking, who wants to play how...

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I understand what you're saying about "more content"... However, it's questionable whether it's worth it to get more content in one episode just by flirting with several girls and being alone in the next episode... In the last diary update, the author already wrote, that there will be an automatic breakup with a girl... And it can even be regular because of your bad decisions... So it's very thought-provoking, who wants to play how...
On this game, but players are conditioned to whore branching for the reasons mentioned.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The thing is, if you want to see all the content, you have no choice. All the secondary girls seem to be linked to some Li, including Val here by the way she is designed (And I'm still not sure if she is Li or not). So if you're interested in any of them you have to be unfaithful (it seems to be so after this chapter).
What is clear is that it is a game where you have to think about what combinations to make, it is not worth trying to go all out.
But just as you play with all the paths being loyal, it is worth having a couple of saves, watching the drama come with more than one girl.

Reactions: LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Whenever distracted or simply forget.
Can help remembering the gist or formula per se.
Common as it can be among us all at times, give or take.

Reminder can be found here for reflection.
Chose to do the 'prologue' rout for this tittle.
Once had great potential, not since EP5.

Being forthright in a rout should do well content wise.
Not as much with this title so, don't let it dismay ya.
If and when, it does.

:whistle:Refer to the link on this post for point of reference.:coffee:

Have Fun!!(y)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The thing is, if you want to see all the content, you have no choice. All the secondary girls seem to be linked to some Li, including Val here by the way she is designed (And I'm still not sure if she is Li or not). So if you're interested in any of them you have to be unfaithful (it seems to be so after this chapter).
What is clear is that it is a game where you have to think about what combinations to make, it is not worth trying to go all out.
But just as you play with all the paths being loyal, it is worth having a couple of saves, watching the drama come with more than one girl.
I'm not counting Tori here coz I don't like her, and I'm not really familiar with her path, but other than her most LIs have a decent solo path where you don't need to be a cheating asshole. Layla, Lexi, Erynn, Nikki, Cara all have their solo paths with unique scenes. Even the beach scene with Val I don't think you get when you are with Layla or Lexi. Elena is a tricky one, that is strictly linked to Layla, I agree. Maybe Iris too on the secret path, but I haven't played that personally, and there still seems to be a potential down the line on the regular Lexi path if you have enough points with her. So there is certainly and LI or two that you can only get through other paths, but it's not the majority.
For sure you can try and play combinations as you wish, but we have already seen it won't end well for the MC at the end, it's not a harem game.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I'm not counting Tori here coz I don't like her, and I'm not really familiar with her path, but other than her most LIs have a decent solo path where you don't need to be a cheating asshole. Layla, Lexi, Erynn, Nikki, Cara all have their solo paths with unique scenes. Even the beach scene with Val I don't think you get when you are with Layla or Lexi. Elena is a tricky one, that is strictly linked to Layla, I agree. Maybe Iris too on the secret path, but I haven't played that personally, and there still seems to be a potential down the line on the regular Lexi path if you have enough points with her. So there is certainly and LI or two that you can only get through other paths, but it's not the majority.
For sure you can try and play combinations as you wish, but we have already seen it won't end well for the MC at the end, it's not a harem game.
I am separating the girls into two groups. The Li I consider to be Layla, Erynn, Alexis, Nikki/Cara. And the secondaries Tori, Gabi, Val, Iris, Elena.
The first group if you play solo paths you see all their content.
The second group, they all have scenes that depend on other Li. With someone like Val it seems you can follow a single path, but you lose content if you are not with Nikki, Lexi or even Layla. And others you can't continue it at all, like Tori, Iris at the moment.
I have solo paths with the first 5 and Val.
But I also have other saves to see the scenes with the secondaries, I'm not saying that they end up good or bad, but it's the only way to see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Eh, I'm not sure Erynn is a MG, to be honest... it seems her content is also somewhat dependant on other LIs.

But I mean, yeah, overall the 2 main MGs are obviously Layla & Alexis, with the secondaries being Nikki, Cara, Erynn and Elena, if we go by screen presence more than anything else.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Eh, I'm not sure Erynn is a MG, to be honest... it seems her content is also somewhat dependant on other LIs.

But I mean, yeah, overall the 2 main MGs are obviously Layla & Alexis, with the secondaries being Nikki, Cara, Erynn and Elena, if we go by screen presence more than anything else.
I almost can almost see that to a small degree but idk I kinda disagree Erynn isn't a main girl at least to me. She is a super slow burn when it comes to lewd content with her. But if you dont count lewd content she has just as much content as Lexi and Layla imo. Only way to lose her content is ignore her and like with Lexi to lose her content you have to get caught having sex while on Erynn path/ her sister. Probably same with Layla if you make her cry I bet.

With that being said when I think about you point I can almost see it if the criteria is improving a romantic relationship with her to do more things with her and eventually make her a GF. Since her non lewd content you more hanging out and being playful instead of doing romantic things since both Erynn and the MC wont share their damn their true feelings for one another. As well you lose out on the beach scene on her path. While the rest probably have a bit more romantic content to them. But then it's hard to ignore how much of the main story resolves around her to not call her a MG.

Last edited:

Azur3

Jan 10, 2020
looking forward for more i like the majority of the LI, i dont really care if they are main or side they all link up to each other in one way or the other, i mean its in the name of the game but yeah just have to navigate your way carefully and stay faithful or not.

I cant wait to see how an Iris path would go though shame sometimes you have to be in deep on another route just to have the option to see her hopefully that she get her own opportunities down the road.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
looking forward for more i like the majority of the LI, i dont really care if they are main or side they all link up to each other in one way or the other, i mean its in the name of the game but yeah just have to navigate your way carefully and stay faithful or not.

I cant wait to see how an Iris path would go though shame sometimes you have to be in deep on another route just to have the option to see her hopefully that she get her own opportunities down the road.
While I don't care for Iris I agree she needs some content.

Reactions: Azur3

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

I disagree with Erynn. For me she is the main MG, almost all the main plot revolves around her, and if you have any doubt about it, don't help her in the alley and check the result in the game.
Layla is the second most important in my opinion, if you don't want her as a partner she can remain a friend throughout the story.
Alexis is important only in her path, she has a lot of content, but she doesn't really contribute practically nothing to the story. In fact in the first scene you can ignore her and barely see her again. And nothing happens.

Azur3

Jan 10, 2020
I disagree with Erynn. For me she is the main MG, almost all the main plot revolves around her, and if you have any doubt about it, don't help her in the alley and check the result in the game.
Layla is the second most important in my opinion, if you don't want her as a partner she can remain a friend throughout the story.
Alexis is important only in her path, she has a lot of content, but she doesn't really contribute practically nothing to the story. In fact in the first scene you can ignore her and barely see her again. And nothing happens.
Yeah Erynn is the Most important girl while it may not show at the moment to some, she is very important to the progression of the story and obviously she'll get her chance as we progress through it and yeah the alley scene just shows how important she is, ignore her and you're in a very interesting situation.
as for the importance of the other girls i am sure they will play part one way or the other as the story progress with some having more influence than others which is pretty understandable.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah Erynn is the Most important girl while it may not show at the moment to some, she is very important to the progression of the story and obviously she'll get her chance as we progress through it and yeah the alley scene just shows how important she is, ignore her and you're in a very interesting situation.
as for the importance of the other girls i am sure they will play part one way or the other as the story progress with some having more influence than others which is pretty understandable.
yeah I ignored her once for the hell of it and just skimmed through the game on skip just to see how weird it is. It was like there isnt any story left just trying to get laid lol. Thinking about it kind of weird that is even an option since how vital she is to the plot at least until more plot points are created around other characters.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I agree with you. I really hope the others will join the main plot as the story progresses.
At the moment I get the impression that this game was originally conceived with 2 main Li.
Erynn and Layla. Bad guys Ethan and Lucas. Attached to them.
The other girls their paths are like side stories, that you can follow to see their content or skip them without affecting the plot.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It was just a joke meant to be funny, not confrontational.
Still, some of us get more entertained by the crazy situations that can happen than the romances themselves...
And you are incorrect, whenever i get a scene where a girl chews up the MC because he's been lying to her i WILL laugh my ass off, just like i did the first time with the Alexis+Layla path.
Not all of us are obssessed with perfect endings, some just want to enjoy the ride ;)

I am separating the girls into two groups. The Li I consider to be Layla, Erynn, Alexis, Nikki/Cara. And the secondaries Tori, Gabi, Val, Iris, Elena.
The first group if you play solo paths you see all their content.
The second group, they all have scenes that depend on other Li. With someone like Val it seems you can follow a single path, but you lose content if you are not with Nikki, Lexi or even Layla. And others you can't continue it at all, like Tori, Iris at the moment.
I have solo paths with the first 5 and Val.
But I also have other saves to see the scenes with the secondaries, I'm not saying that they end up good or bad, but it's the only way to see them.
Some characters have a defined nucleus, some bounce around more and interact with multiple other characters.
For example the only characters that matter for Erynn are Alexis and Iris (a lot more Alexis than Iris, at least so far), the girls from high school it's like they don't exist despite the fact that she knows Layla and even expressed some jealousy towards her early on.
But your status in regards to Alexis changes a lot how Erynn acts around you.

Alexis and Layla paths seem to play out the same no matter what you are doing outside, they have one fork on the road of which is dating both sisters(must pick one at camp), but other than that not a lot matters.
Dumped Alexis can make cameos in the Layla path (and vice versa), but nothing earth shattering... both girls live in their own little box and are wholly unaware of your outside adventures.
Despite the fact that the scenes with Layla don't change a whole lot she can be a blocker to others like Valeria.
Alexis has the same deal regarding Erynn and Iris, if Alexis is still relevant in the story, Erynn and Iris are affected... but thus far the effect isn't mutual, Alexis seems wholly unaware if you are still trying to get into Erynn's pants.

Valeria is an interesting one, she's everywhere, she's friends/training partner with Layla, she hangs around with Tori and Darryl, and if you are doing the Alexis path she meets her and learns of the relationship... but it does nothing to stop her, her reaction is "game on", while Alexis(again) isn't even aware that the game is happening.
She even gets to meet (and give a nasty side eye to) Nikki.
The girl is photobombing every scene and just doesn't give a fuck, she's like an agent of destruction lol.

Definitely Nyx avatar lol.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes