Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
About main LIs from the very beginning the start LI is Lexi, seriously you can't really avoid her without plane dodge.

As story is concerned Erynn is important, the one with bulk plot to advance.

Sure I'm team Layla. But this is
Lexi and Erynn story.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
About main LIs from the very beginning the start LI is Lexi, seriously you can't really avoid her without plane dodge.

Lexi and Erynn story.
The only thing I would add to this is that Erynn's story will continue even if Alex is no longer in the game. (Alex/Layla path, breakup with both) In other words, the central character on whom the story is based is Erynn... But of course, in a basic situation, Alex is the most content...

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Lexi and Erynn story.
They're two different things. One thing are the Lis with which you can have an ending with them and things like that. And another the main character, which there is only 1 at the moment Erynn, the main plot focuses on her and the problem with Ethan. waiting for if Lucas appears or not in the future

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
It was just a joke meant to be funny, not confrontational.
Still, some of us get more entertained by the crazy situations that can happen than the romances themselves...
And you are incorrect, whenever i get a scene where a girl chews up the MC because he's been lying to her i WILL laugh my ass off, just like i did the first time with the Alexis+Layla path.
Not all of us are obssessed with perfect endings, some just want to enjoy the ride ;)

Some characters have a defined nucleus, some bounce around more and interact with multiple other characters.
For example the only characters that matter for Erynn are Alexis and Iris (a lot more Alexis than Iris, at least so far), the girls from high school it's like they don't exist despite the fact that she knows Layla and even expressed some jealousy towards her early on.
But your status in regards to Alexis changes a lot how Erynn acts around you.

Alexis and Layla paths seem to play out the same no matter what you are doing outside, they have one fork on the road of which is dating both sisters(must pick one at camp), but other than that not a lot matters.
Dumped Alexis can make cameos in the Layla path (and vice versa), but nothing earth shattering... both girls live in their own little box and are wholly unaware of your outside adventures.
Despite the fact that the scenes with Layla don't change a whole lot she can be a blocker to others like Valeria.
Alexis has the same deal regarding Erynn and Iris, if Alexis is still relevant in the story, Erynn and Iris are affected... but thus far the effect isn't mutual, Alexis seems wholly unaware if you are still trying to get into Erynn's pants.

Valeria is an interesting one, she's everywhere, she's friends/training partner with Layla, she hangs around with Tori and Darryl, and if you are doing the Alexis path she meets her and learns of the relationship... but it does nothing to stop her, her reaction is "game on", while Alexis(again) isn't even aware that the game is happening.
She even gets to meet (and give a nasty side eye to) Nikki.
The girl is photobombing every scene and just doesn't give a fuck, she's like an agent of destruction lol.

Definitely Nyx avatar lol.
You are right. Each Li is affected by her group. It even looks like you can't try anything with more than 1 of each group. As a general rule.
If you are with Alexis, neither Erynn nor Iris will do anything with you, they are in conflict because you are dating their friend. Same with Layla and Val or Elena (it seems you have to break up with one, to continue with the other).
If you want more than one you have to choose 1 from each group, Nikki/Cara, Alexis/Erynn/Iris and high school. And I'm sure at some point it will all blow up anyway.
And yes,Val seems to be designed to cause chaos.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Lexi and Erynn story.
I agree with some things and disagree with others on this.
On disagreements, you actually can dump Alexis pretty easily any time between the plane and learning she's Layla's sister(and a dumped Alexis becomes a glorified cameo, irrelevant to any route).
If you chose to reconnect with her at her house however... then you are pretty much stuck with her(up until now).

I do think she's the character that most affects the others, she affects Erynn, Iris, Val... you also have to end things Layla(and by consequence Elena) to continue on her path.
The effects can be pretty big, for example Erynn will keep her distance if a Alexis relationship exists despite showing clear signs she still wants some (Iris seems like she's gonna follow this same pattern).
This big impact that she has on other girls makes me particularly curious about how is this gonna be handled in future updates.

Erynn has 1 thing over Alexis which is you can still follow her story even if aren't trying to have a relationship with her, Alexis (and most others) becomes a background character if dumped.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I agree with some things and disagree with others on this.
On disagreements, you actually can dump Alexis pretty easily any time between the plane and learning she's Layla's sister(and a dumped Alexis becomes a glorified cameo, irrelevant to any route).
If you chose to reconnect with her at her house however... then you are pretty much stuck with her(up until now).

I do think she's the character that most affects the others, she affects Erynn, Iris, Val... you also have to end things Layla(and by consequence Elena) to continue on her path.
The effects can be pretty big, for example Erynn will keep her distance if a Alexis relationship exists despite showing clear signs she still wants some (Iris seems like she's gonna follow this same pattern).
This big impact that she has on other girls makes me particularly curious about how is this gonna be handled in future updates.

Erynn has 1 thing over Alexis which is you can still follow her story even if aren't trying to have a relationship with her, Alexis (and most others) becomes a background character if dumped.
Yeah, but dialogues and scenes become strange outside Lexi route. It feels the story is being woven with her path being canon till the moment you need to reaffirm her or let the romance end.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Azur3

Jan 10, 2020
Looking forward for more Val content, since she seems to be the newcomer that is trying to fit in into a clique/group.
looking forward aswell on how she will treat Daryl and tori group later on if she keeps hanging out with MC & friends sure she might be hanging out with layla & elena if she isnt with MC but still it feels like she is more influenced by the other group at least thats the way it looks to me for now.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
As a huge Layla fan ep 11 was perfect It feels good to see some progress in the relationship with MC I do wish they made it official that they are dating feels a bit weird they haven't made it official when they are basically dating other than that I cant wait to see more cute moments of them together they make such a cute couple.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
this scene feels weird no matter who you help Nikki is my favorite together with Val, Lexy has grown on me
Val and Nikki are among my favorites. I'm not a Lexi fan but Iris is growing on me.

Looking forward for more Val content, since she seems to be the newcomer that is trying to fit in into a clique/group.
looking forward aswell on how she will treat Daryl and tori group later on if she keeps hanging out with MC & friends sure she might be hanging out with layla & elena if she isnt with MC but still it feels like she is more influenced by the other group at least thats the way it looks to me for now.
I think you have made a good observation.

Val's behavior seems partly influenced by which group she is hanging out with.

As a huge Layla fan ep 11 was perfect It feels good to see some progress in the relationship with MC I do wish they made it official that they are dating feels a bit weird they haven't made it official when they are basically dating other than that I cant wait to see more cute moments of them together they make such a cute couple.
I totally agree. MC and Layla have the cutest interactions.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love these scenes! With Valeria, you see the stars in her eyes. That moment when you see someone you can see yourself with forever. With Layla, that game that you play when you want to be with that person but are too afraid to just shout it out.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I love these scenes! With Valeria, you see the stars in her eyes. That moment when you see someone you can see yourself with forever. With Layla, that game that you play when you want to be with that person but are too afraid to just shout it out.
Those are very accurate and intimate ways of describing them. Thank you.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, but dialogues and scenes become strange outside Lexi route. It feels the story is being woven with her path being canon till the moment you need to reaffirm her or let the romance end.
I see your point, the scenes are stronger and more emotional if you've been targeting all 3 (up until that point at least), the reveal of Alexis being Erynn's BFF(and that she knew you all along) and Layla's sister is much more impactful if you are in relationship with her.
"That's your sister? I've once sat on the plane next to her...", doesn't have nearly the same impact...

But the same appiles in reverse, if you aren't flirting/making out with Layla the reveal that they are sisters also doesn't hit nearly as hard.
With Erynn is less, since we can't be super deep with her at that point... but it helps if you at least like her a bit when they have their "fight".

Reactions: mnotwoke

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I see your point, the scenes are stronger and more emotional if you've been targeting all 3 (up until that point at least), the reveal of Alexis being Erynn's BFF(and that she knew you all along) and Layla's sister is much more impactful if you are in relationship with her.
"That's your sister? I've once sat on the plane next to her...", doesn't have nearly the same impact...

But the same appiles in reverse, if you aren't flirting/making out with Layla the reveal that they are sisters also doesn't hit nearly as hard.
With Erynn is less, since we can't be super deep with her at that point... but it helps if you at least like her a bit when they have their "fight".
it will be even funnier when you are on the layla path but busted a nut on Alexxis!
MC - come on Layla, we can´t loose this flight!
MC - i am sure you will love alvarado, i am going to take you to all the places were i grew up!
MC - you will love to meet my best friend Nathan!
Layla - what about Zach?
MC - if he was on fire i wouldn´t piss on him ... but i would offer him a cigarette and a lighter!
Layla - whoaa, were did all that rage came from?
MC - you better not know, but i do not wish him to die!
MC - i hope he would survive with those scars and in pain for the rest of his long useless life!
Layla - Babe, you are sort of scaring me!
MC - nahh, i am just a just person who hands out rewards and punishments has they are due!
MC - thus why i would offer him a cigarette... hope he gets cancer and survives but never really overcomes it!
Layla - squirms at this and turns to Lexxi!
Layla - i haven´t seen cousing Laykin for so long, how does she look now?
Lexxi - she has... changed, you know she does tattoes now right?
MC - wait... Laykin the tattoo artist? i once fucked her on her tattoe table!
Layla - babe don´t be so crass and...
MC - crass? you should have seen the tattoe i made on her with my ...
Lexxi - hum hum.... sometimes less is more!
layla - fuck you fucked my cousin? i am beggining to have doubts about us!
MC - oh come on, it was before i met you! i swear i have never boinked another bitch ever since we kissed for our 1st time!
Layla - ok, but i am sick of these... surprises, so! list me all the girls you have ever been with!
MC - well my 1st was iris my 2nd one was madison my 3rd
*5 minutes later*
MC - there was ofc cara fallowed by Julia in the bar bathroom
MC - how many are we going at now?
Layla - i stopped counting once i understood you are a pig!
Lexxi - dude, what about the less is more do you not understand? are you retarded?
MC - kind of last track... thinking about all those girls is conducive to other stuff other than counting!
Layla - to think i was considering entering the miles high club today with you on the plane!
Layla - something unique that we would share with each other our 1st time on a plane!
* MC looks at Lexxi
*Lexxi looks at the MC
*they both blush
Layla - what was that look?
MC - hheerrmmm.nnothhingg
Lexxi - you are such a terrible liar? how did you managed to stick your dick in 37 diferent girls before turning 18?
MC - i was technically already 18 when i boned Cara and Julia and then yo
Lexxi - STOP IT, IDIOT!
Lexxi - Layla, i am so sorry, i love you you are my sister and one of the most important people in my life!
Layla - wwhhhyyy are you looking at at at me so so seriouslyyy?
Lexxi - me and this idiot... we.... he... he can no longer give you his 1st miles high club card!
Layla - why?
Lexxi - because before you met him... i ... i met him on the plane from alvarado to here!
Layla - whoaa life is full of coincidences, its almost like if our destinies are interwined and.... but what does that....
Lexxi - i love you Layla, i am so sorry!
Layla - OHHHH FOR FUCKS SAKE, MY COUSIN AND MY SISTER?
MC - calm down love, its before i met you!
Layla - you disgust me.... and and *starts crying*
*moves to embrace Layla but Lexxi cuts him off
Lexxi - you are... a pig!
Layla - *crying* this is not how fairytales are suposed to go *bwuahaaaaaaaa*
Layla - WHY, WHY ME? I ALWAYS LIKES THE GOOD GUYS, WHY DOES MY GOOD GUY HAS TO BE THE VILLAIN!
Lexxi - well done idiot!
MC - come on, its before i met Layla, she knew i wasn´t a virgin, i just have a type!
*lexxi looks at him intensily
Lexxi - if i ever catch you alone in a room with my mother my grandmother or one of my aunts
MC - wtf i
Lexxi - SHUT UP YOU DOUNCE! IF I EVER CATCH YOU ALONE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY
Lexxi - I WILL GELD YOU!
MC - if you geld me were are your nephews coming from?
Lexxi - i will rent a hotel room, invite some good dudes, and you can sit in the cuck chair if you want to watch!
Layla - *crying* i i need to go to the bathroom!
MC - Layla i am so sorry, i am a diferent person now, i swear!
** 6 hours later ***
MC - you really aren´t talking to me? 6 hours, how long must i apologyse?
MC - fuck i don´t even know what i did wrong! i wasn´t dating you Layla!
Lexxi - shut up you pig!
Nathan - MAHHHHH BOYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MC - NATHANNN THE MAN WITH THE TAN!
Nathan - fuck how i miss you!
MC - same same!
*they both embrace
MC - so how are you doing?
Nathan - you remember the cute redhead sister?
MC - Nikki? yeah what about?
Nathan - so i started talking to her online and... we are dating ...
MC - dang you were always a ladies man with those old ladies!
MC - but weren´t you fucking around some college chick?
Nathan - yeah, but she was not from around here, and for 4 months she went radio silent!
MC - dang i am so sorry, its hard to get quality pussy!
Nathan - yeah man, fuck i felt so used that when i opened up to Nikki she conforted me!
MC - thats the power of a good woman!
Nathan - speaking of which, where is the girl you said owns your heart now?
MC - dude, i fucked her sister and she is now on the bathroom crying!
Nathan - WTF! dude do not cheat on your girlfriend with the girl that sleeps in the next room over!
Nathan - fucking hell, as the sun over there rotted your brain?
MC - it was before i met my girlfriend, i met an attractive bitch on the plane and took my chance!
Nathan - THATS MAHHH BOYHHHHH
MC - so it was her sister, and we kept quiet so far but...
Nathan - you did nothing wrong! you weren´t dating your girl then!
MC - i didn´t even knew Layla then!
Nathan - clearly she is over reacting, i mean what are the chances that her sister is a slut?
MC - anyway happy you overcame Audrey!
Nathan - who the fuck is Audrey?
MC - wasn´t that the college slut?
Nathan - no her name was
*Lexxi and layla walk in the midle of the boys talking
Nathan - ALEXXIS
Lexxi - NATHAN
Layla - so this is Nathan? the boy you planed to reconnect to?
MC - why are you both looking dumbstruck?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
it will be even funnier when you are on the layla path but busted a nut on Alexxis!
MC - i am sure you will love alvarado, i am going to take you to all the places were i grew up!
Layla - what about Zach?
MC - if he was on fire i wouldn´t piss on him ... but i would offer him a cigarette and a lighter!
MC - i hope he would survive with those scars and in pain for the rest of his long useless life!
MC - nahh, i am just a just person who hands out rewards and punishments has they are due!
MC - thus why i would offer him a cigarette... hope he gets cancer and survives but never really overcomes it!
MC - oh come on, it was before i met you! i swear i have never boinked another bitch ever since we kissed for our 1st time!
Layla - ok, but i am sick of these... surprises, so! list me all the girls you have ever been with!
*5 minutes later*
Lexxi - dude, what about the less is more do you not understand? are you retarded?
MC - kind of last track... thinking about all those girls is conducive to other stuff other than counting!
Layla - to think i was considering entering the miles high club today with you on the plane!
Layla - something unique that we would share with each other our 1st time on a plane!
* MC looks at Lexxi
*Lexxi looks at the MC
*they both blush
Lexxi - you are such a terrible liar? how did you managed to stick your dick in 37 diferent girls before turning 18?
Lexxi - STOP IT, IDIOT!
Lexxi - Layla, i am so sorry, i love you you are my sister and one of the most important people in my life!
Lexxi - me and this idiot... we.... he... he can no longer give you his 1st miles high club card!
Layla - why?
Lexxi - because before you met him... i ... i met him on the plane from alvarado to here!
Layla - whoaa life is full of coincidences, its almost like if our destinies are interwined and.... but what does that....
Layla - WHY, WHY ME? I ALWAYS LIKES THE GOOD GUYS, WHY DOES MY GOOD GUY HAS TO BE THE VILLAIN!
Lexxi - well done idiot!
MC - come on, its before i met Layla, she knew i wasn´t a virgin, i just have a type!
Lexxi - if i ever catch you alone in a room with my mother my grandmother or one of my aunts
MC - wtf i
Lexxi - SHUT UP YOU DOUNCE! IF I EVER CATCH YOU ALONE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE MEMBER OF MY FAMILY
Lexxi - I WILL GELD YOU!
Lexxi - i will rent a hotel room, invite some good dudes, and you can sit in the cuck chair if you want to watch!
** 6 hours later ***
Lexxi - shut up you pig!
MC - same same!
*they both embrace
Nathan - yeah, but she was not from around here, and for 4 months she went radio silent!
Nathan - yeah man, fuck i felt so used that when i opened up to Nikki she conforted me!
Nathan - WTF! dude do not cheat on your girlfriend with the girl that sleeps in the next room over!
MC - it was before i met my girlfriend, i met an attractive bitch on the plane and took my chance!
Nathan - clearly she is over reacting, i mean what are the chances that her sister is a slut?
Nathan - no her name was
Nathan - ALEXXIS
Lexxi - NATHAN
This would really be a perfect story,
life as it really is,
fuck all the girls you can,without thinking about the consequences,
and no whining,loser MC !!
perfectly thought out !!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
This would really be a perfect story,
life as it really is,
fuck all the girls you can,without thinking about the consequences,
and no whining,loser MC !!
perfectly thought out !!
Layla - what about Zach?
*5 minutes later*
* MC looks at Lexxi
*Lexxi looks at the MC
*they both blush
Lexxi - STOP IT, IDIOT!
Layla - why?
Lexxi - well done idiot!
MC - wtf i
Lexxi - I WILL GELD YOU!
** 6 hours later ***
Lexxi - shut up you pig!
MC - same same!
*they both embrace
Nathan - no her name was
Nathan - ALEXXIS
Lexxi - NATHAN

I would pay for an Intertwined game, Warscared version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes