Oranthal

Jan 30, 2018
I have been wracking my brain on the walkthrough. Not sure if it is hard to follow or if I have just been staring at too many spreadsheets at work but what conditions lead to the Lexi secret path?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I have been wracking my brain on the walkthrough. Not sure if it is hard to follow or if I have just been staring at too many spreadsheets at work but what conditions lead to the Lexi secret path?
for alexis secret path,
you need to avoid her and be strictly on Erynn's friend path and also be in relationship with layla.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've searched through the comments and looked at all the pix on the OP page and still confused.
Does this game have any loli or even characters that look under 18? I don't want to have to UnRen it just to find out. Thx.
No. This is probably the youngest looking LI:
If you're referring to the reddit controversy, it's the MC who is likely to be underage in flashback scenes (but the scenes use the same model for the MC not an aged down model).

Reactions: CheyenneFilter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anywhere youc can download chinese version of it?
nowhere, you can make request for translation mod elsewhere at f95 but will it happen is diff thing.

I've searched through the comments and looked at all the pix on the OP page and still confused.
Does this game have any loli or even characters that look under 18? I don't want to have to UnRen it just to find out. Thx.
closest to loli is mc's near stepsister but even she looks like teenager.

Reactions: LSC82

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Looking forward for more Val content, since she seems to be the newcomer that is trying to fit in into a clique/group.
looking forward aswell on how she will treat Daryl and tori group later on if she keeps hanging out with MC & friends sure she might be hanging out with layla & elena if she isnt with MC but still it feels like she is more influenced by the other group at least thats the way it looks to me for now.
Maybe Val doesn't want to a choose a group and is cool with everyone... but like every girl in this game has only eyes for MC. There is no guy in this game who looks like a cool guy (without Nathan the friend who lives very far...). Darryl is a dumb guy, Zack is a virgin perverted teen, Ethan is the worst...

Reactions: lonelyGillymen

Azur3

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe Val doesn't want to a choose a group and is cool with everyone... but like every girl in this game has only eyes for MC. There is no guy in this game who looks like a cool guy (without Nathan the friend who lives very far...). Darryl is a dumb guy, Zack is a virgin perverted teen, Ethan is the worst...
mhm, could be. i dont really want to make any assumptions specially this early i do love the fact that she side glance MC in certain scenes though. One thing i am excited about is the aftermath of the zach situation i wonder how will she & the other girls will react to the news IF it gets mentioned anyway.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Many games that have loli are missing the tag. I've spotted hundreds on here.
Are you sure it's not you who've a completely different understanding what's loli and what not? But, you spotted hundreds, so minimum 200 loli games without that tag. You clearly have too much time on your hands. You would have to have played countless games from here to find at least 200 with missing this very rare specific tag. You're not lying to us here, are you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: balazar
Nov 23, 2020
Are you sure it's not you who've a completely different understanding what's loli and what not? But, you spotted hundreds, so minimum 200 loli games without that tag. You clearly have too much time on your hands. You would have to have played countless games from here to find at least 200 with missing this very rare specific tag. You're not lying to us here, are you?
  1. Maybe I am misunderstanding ... you tell me. Loli means "looks under 18" regardless of the stated character's age, right?
  2. Yes, I have too much time on my hands.
  3. I've played hundreds of games here (maybe 600-700?). But to find hundreds to play you have to trawl through thousands.
  4. See point 2 above.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
  1. Maybe I am misunderstanding ... you tell me. Loli means "looks under 18" regardless of the stated character's age, right?
  3. I've played hundreds of games here (maybe 600-700?). But to find hundreds to play you have to trawl through thousands.
  4. See point 2 above.
Given the last line of your sig...why are you even here at all? I suppose that tag is missing too?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
  4. See point 2 above.
images (25).jpeg
600/700
Games wtf what kind of humble brag is this.
I have no life and your divergent opinions are noise when you have my experience.

You already left humanity behind bro.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
  1. I've played hundreds of games here (maybe 600-700?). But to find hundreds to play you have to trawl through thousands.
All I have to say is wtf im only up to 42 or so games and it's slowly starting get hard for me to find games that pique my interest or look like they might not suck. I can see myself getting maybe getting up to around 100 - 150 games played or so max before I run out of options of anything I would want to play.

Also I play anything idc if the game has NTR, sharing swinging etc im a very open minded person. Sexual themes dont matter to me in these games

Nov 23, 2020
All I have to say is wtf im only up to 42 or so games and it's slowly starting get hard for me to find games that pique my interest or look like they might not suck. I can see myself getting maybe getting up to around 100 - 150 games played or so max before I run out of options of anything I would want to play.

Also I play anything idc if the game has NTR, sharing swinging etc im a very open minded person. Sexual themes dont matter to me in these games
A lot of games I didn't play through to the end. Some were terrible, so I gave up quickly - I don't know if that means you could say "I played them", maybe "I tried them". I used to try out every 0.1 that came out too (not any more). As far as really S-tier games that interest me goes, there's less than 100, for sure. Probably less than 50. Depends how picky you are, I guess.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

I'm already past the 150 mark... u_u

here's my top 50, if you want some ideas =P

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes