mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Haw nyone thought how the story would be if you could flirt simultaneously with Layla, Elena and Val?
You can flirt simultaneously with all three of them, but flirting with and staying with Layla and Elena will block important Episode 9 to 11 Val content. Your playthrough will end up more focused on Layla and Elena for episode 11.

Reactions: LSC82

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It's my first time seeing this game can anyone tell me does this game include incest or not because after reading oversiew it implies there is incest with the mc and mom sounding like sisters also......there is milf tag but still there is no incest patch.....?
Can anyone clear this for me.....

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Yep. The tags are accurate.
Thanks for clearing this one up for me....it's really annoying when tags are not described properly....like planned tags in future and also the current and future tags are avoidable or not and something like that....

Azur3

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for clearing this one up for me....it's really annoying when tags are not described properly....like planned tags in future and also the current and future tags are avoidable or not and something like that....
nah, dont worry about it the tags are accurate. Give the game a shot the it really is worth trying.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Has anyone thought how the story would be if you could flirt simultaneously with Layla, Elena and Val?
You are right. I forgot I can edit my post.
Not really a question .. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To get to Elena and flirt,
you have to start a relationship with Layla,
and therefore flirt with her,
and in the meantime you can flirt with Val..

Reactions: mnotwoke

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Probably the best VN I ever played, damn interesting characters, long story, gorgeous young women... I did a run focused solely on Alexis, because she drew me in instantly and was THE single most gorgeous female in the whole game (god, her mysterious eyes and seductive lips!!!), and was rewarded in spades! Rarely did I finish a game this happy and sad that it's over. I also like that contrary to most stuff on here Alexis is not a slut and she actually has morals and prejudices when it comes to sex and partners instead of humping everything coming her way. Too many devs shove their political beliefs down our throats for this kind of character not be as refreshing and pleasant as a cold drink of water on a hot summer day. <3 Another satisfying part is that the girls actually have their own unique paths, instead of just a single path with changeable names for the LI.

I sadly do have a couple of peeves, one is the fact that the game shits on Andres' head for no effing reason out of nowhere and that in a very unrealistic way--- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. For him to suddenly make such a 180... yeah, no way is that believable, sorry.

The other peeve is that at times I seriously disliked the main character, especially the way he was designed to look, it got particularly bad at some point, but better towards the end.

Last peeve is putting down men. For example, MC always losing races pathetically compared to girls and coughing up his lung. Reality is completely different, men are much faster and have more stamina than women. Every professional female athlete will confirm. That is why transgender athletes are destroying female sports. Also check out clips of mixed running teams, men outpace women so hard it's not even funny. I wasn't training, but in school I still outran any girl, even though who trained running. MC would leave them in the dust.

But all in all a very pleasant VN that I'll be replaying to try out different paths, thought I'll no doubt be returning to my true love, Alexis, who reminds me quite a lot of a stunning Australian actress, Phoebe Tonkin from movie Bait 3D.

The best part is that I named my character Alex without knowing the names of anyone else in game. And immediately ran into an Alexis at the very start. It is clear that these two are fate, they were meant for each other. :)

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There's often mistakes. With any tagging system, including the one here.
The only mistake here is to have a tagging system, because there're always people complaining about how inaccurate the tags are from their point of view.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The only mistake here is to have a tagging system, because there're always people complaining about how inaccurate the tags are from their point of view.
Correct, all systems should be abandoned because none of them are perfect.

doc holliday wink.gif

Or... call me crazy... they can use a tagging system but also a message board so people can ask their fellow gamers questions about stuff.

Fellow gamers who don't wanna help out, don't have to. Fellow gamers who do, can politely do so. Problem solved.

Edit: Until a giant meteor hits the earth and kills us all, people will be complaining about stuff. That's never going away.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes