jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Btw., how frequently does this VN get updated? I see that the last update was 2 months ago, does the dev try to keep regular intervals or is it just random "update is ready when it's ready"?

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Btw., how frequently does this VN get updated? I see that the last update was 2 months ago, does the dev try to keep regular intervals or is it just random "update is ready when it's ready"?
I think it's about two to three times a year, depending on the size of the update. 10.5 for example was released in January this year and 11.2 was released in August, and the updates before that were also several months apart.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it's about two to three times a year, depending on the size of the update. 10.5 for example was released in January this year and 11.2 was released in August, and the updates before that were also several months apart.
10.5 was just remake version which prepared for .11 version.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
like everty year? But they are bigger updates
That's not correct. From the first to the last one there were 12 releases plus the 10.5 which was mainly reworks. The first release of Intertwined was in May '20. So we got 11(+1) updates in three and a quarter year. That's a little bit more as one update per year. Sure, with every update there are more choices and branches which increases the work a dev have to do and the release times becomes longer, but one in a year is not correct. The time between Ep10 and Ep11 was 9 months, so we had two updates in 9 months plus the third one with the reworks.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Layla.png

Finished all the pre-restaurant conversations with several girls. Be it face-to-face or a phone call. I kept the phone calls shorter due to the situation the characters were in, meaning they couldn't talk about everything they wanted to just yet. Not much chit-chat but rather straight to the point. There will be more phone calls or "meetings" at the restaurant itself though.
I've found a new asset for the restaurant. I've changed a few things myself and this will be the new look for the restaurant from now on. Now I'll have many more camera angles, I can actually move the chairs at the bar, ... All in all, it's much better and I'm pretty happy with it. Of course, older renders will be updated in time.
Here's an example:

restaurant.jpg

I'm also on the fence with a certain scene I'm about to start working on. It's something I don't see the MC doing but I've written it as a choice. So basically, it's up to the players if they want MC doing it or not. I will create the scene for now and depending on how it will turn out, I'll add it or not. I might ask a few people what they think about it too.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Great to see this, but wait! Restaurant? There was no mention of any coming date at a restaurant with Lexis nor Layla nor Elena nor Erynn. Or is this a rework of the existing restaurant scene with "pink nation" school-drop-out?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Great to see this, but wait! Restaurant? There was no mention of any coming date at a restaurant with Lexis nor Layla nor Elena nor Erynn. Or is this a rework of the existing restaurant scene with "pink nation" school-drop-out?
The MC was scheduled to help out at his mom's restaurant on Thursday, during Spring Break, in the story.

Reactions: LSC82 and vireker

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
The MC was scheduled to help out at his mom's restaurant on Thursday, during Spring Break, in the story.

Aaaah! I thought there was going to be some important date or something. Looks like this Thursday shift is gonna be more important than usual. Okay, thanks!

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Aaaah! I thought there was going to be some important date or something. Looks like this Thursday shift is gonna be more important than usual. Okay, thanks!
You're welcome.

Most likely all our previous Spring Break paths and choices will play into those phone calls and maybe the "meetings" at the restaurant.

Reactions: LSC82

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You're welcome.

Most likely all our previous Spring Break paths and choices will play into those phone calls and maybe the "meetings" at the restaurant.
Talking about choices having impact: what I wonder is whether all those markers for "cum inside" with Cara/Nikki sex will play any role in the future. Like sudden reappearance of a pregnant Riverside LI to throw a wrench in or something. IIRC Ramirez had the same marker while none of the main LIs do.

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Talking about choices having impact: what I wonder is whether all those markers for "cum inside" with Cara/Nikki sex will play any role in the future. Like sudden reappearance of a pregnant Riverside LI to throw a wrench in or something. IIRC Ramirez had the same marker while none of the main LIs do.
We can speculate. I am not sure if the developer has plans in place for the cum inside/cum outside or maybe they were put there as developer options to be used later on in the AVN to, as you said - throw a wrench into things. The most devastating would be Gabi if it does happen and you are both found out.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I am diabolic and want to make the scummiest saves..... I can't wait to tell Alexis or Layla " Btw, my other girlfriend is pregnant."

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I am diabolic and want to make the scummiest saves..... I can't wait to tell Alexis or Layla " Btw, my other girlfriend is pregnant."
I wouldn't care about saying that to Iris or Erynn or Melissa or any of the other women, but definitely NOT Lexi nor Layla. I know they're just fictional characters, but everything in me is horrified at the thought of hurting them. xD Their reactions would make me miserable, I already felt like shit when I had to break up with Alexi to test out Layla path, and thus broke her heart and made her cry. They're much more emotionally fragile and deeply feeling than the other LIs (except maybe Elena and I think Layla would recover easier from a broken heart than Lexi, even though she's a virgin and MC is her first) and as stupid as it sounds I've become invested in them, especially Lexi who is almost the ideal of what I want in a woman.

Btw., am I the only one who wanted the option to knife Zach car's tires and break his windows? Or maybe set fire to it? lol

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I wouldn't care about saying that to Iris or Erynn or Melissa or any of the other women, but definitely NOT Lexi nor Layla. I know they're just fictional characters, but everything in me is horrified at the thought of hurting them. xD Their reactions would make me miserable, I already felt like shit when I had to break up with Alexi to test out Layla path, and thus broke her heart and made her cry. They're much more emotionally fragile and deeply feeling than the other LIs (except maybe Elena and I think Layla would recover easier from a broken heart than Lexi, even though she's a virgin and MC is her first) and as stupid as it sounds I've become invested in them, especially Lexi who is almost the ideal of what I want in a woman.

Btw., am I the only one who wanted the option to knife Zach car's tires and break his windows? Or maybe set fire to it? lol

Get in the long line of abuse for Zach. Lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"It's something I don't see the MC doing but I've written it as a choice. So basically, it's up to the players if they want MC doing it or not. I will create the scene for now and depending on how it will turn out, I'll add it or not. I might ask a few people what they think about it too."
clerk.gif

This guy knows what he's talking about....I see people in thread like "zomg i cud never hurt my uwu wafiu val" bish please, if you actually look at the emotional sides of characters, alexis is wayyyy more vulnerable and fragile, despite the relatively quick sexual progression with MC. Everytime I think about hurting alexis, I think back to one of those images from their childhood, where alexis is shown as shy girl eclipsed by Erynn, who just wanted mc all along.

When I do playthroughs that aren't Alexis focused, I'll refuse to do anything with her, it's straight ignore starting from the plane. For me, Cora is somewhat similar but a lesser version. If she's not a primary goal, she gets completely ignored from the first visit, intentionally picking all the wrong answers.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
One Question this is the first time i played this game ( ALMOST 8GB that's not a little content size ) and trust me frustrated is a small word i feel....i love the game and story and characters BUT PLEASE someone tell me why there are little to no scenes with mc's mom emily......that is a great model for the characer BUT there is no content with her and mc yeah right *GB and no content with her and mc what's the point of even adding her to the gallery list if she can't be an li to mc not only that but she ASK our MC if it's ok she can go out with john....ALSO why her last scene is not unlocking.....? Will she can be an LI to mc in future if someone can answer this please tell me......

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
One Question this is the first time i played this game ( ALMOST 8GB that's not a little content size ) and trust me frustrated is a small word i feel....i love the game and story and characters BUT PLEASE someone tell me why there are little to no scenes with mc's mom emily......that is a great model for the characer BUT there is no content with her and mc yeah right *GB and no content with her and mc what's the point of even adding her to the gallery list if she can't be an li to mc not only that but she ASK our MC if it's ok she can go out with john....ALSO why her last scene is not unlocking.....? Will she can be an LI to mc in future if someone can answer this please tell me......
Will she can be an LI to mc in future if someone can answer this please tell me......
She will never become a LI,
no incest in this game,
the creator of this game likes to give blue balls,
and tease,and in the end give nothing...

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and xsikal
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes