Oct 10, 2022
Maybe i'm gullible but after I played her path I dont she was lying. Only reason she even lied / held the truth for so long from her best friend is cause she had a crush on the MC. Otherwise I dont really think she is a liar, that and she hates Ethan. Also if you remember Ethan was trying to ruin all of Erynn's friendships by being manipulative and lying. So I dont doubt for a second he made it up / spread the rumor to try and end their friendship. I think Erynn only accused her of sleeping with Ethan in that scene because it was heat of the moment and she was angry about her holding the truth back about the MC.
If there is ever someone fucked Ethan that would be Zack, so no worries. ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Exactly 100% this. Makes even more sense within the context of this VN (compared to my personal situation) because Emily knows that her son knows the guy. I mean, in any sense of reality, why would you NOT discuss it with them?

Getting slightly OT again, but staying OT within the realms of possibilities....suppose John only appears to be a good guy...does Emily own her own house outright? The resteraunt? MC is Emily's only child. He should inherit everything. If emily's new relationship gets the point of marriage (regardless of who it is with)...that creates a whole future financial can of worms that I'm sorry...as a parent you should be thinking about...hence again, why the fuck would you not discuss this with your children? (Not terribly relevent in this VN as the MC still a kid...but fast forward 30 years.....).
She's single and has lived in that house since she was with Andres, it sounds like the house is legally hers, must've got it in the divorce.
The restaurant i'd say probably, there's always the possibility of investors and she's "just" the chef and administrator, but she freely jams her son into the job, does job interviews in her own house, that leans towards it's her business and she doesn't need to explain her decisions to anyone else.
Plus the talk about opening a Cafe... doesn't sound like she has lots of partners to helping with that.

And John doesn't need to be a fake good guy after a single lady with money, sometimes there are guys that mean well but are just terrible with money.

Bottom line, prenup and shield your kid in case of death.

There's something on my mind. You know when Erynn accused Alexis of having sex with Ethan, then MC talked to Alexis about it and at the end of the conversation, the choice of "I believe Alexis" or "She's lying" was revealed. What was the reason for that? I don't understand why Nyx made such a choice. Could Alexis really be lying? After all, she had sex with Mc on the plane even though she knew about Erynn. Maybe that's Alexis' quirk.
I don't have an answer for that, but i don't think she slept with Ethan.
If she did Ethan wasted a perfect opportunity to brag about it when he was beating the MC up, he only says he would "settle things"/let go fo the sex tape for a Alexis blowjob... saying "do you know i used to bang your gf?" would've been way more hurtful.

Bottom line, i don't think Nyx will make Alexis a compulsive liar that fucks everyone in Erynn's close loop... though that would be entertaining as hell lol.

Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I don't have an answer for that, but i don't think she slept with Ethan.
If she did Ethan wasted a perfect opportunity to brag about it when he was beating the MC up, he only says he would "settle things"/let go fo the sex tape for a Alexis blowjob... saying "do you know i used to bang your gf?" would've been way more hurtful.

Bottom line, i don't think Nyx will make Alexis a compulsive liar that fucks everyone in Erynn's close loop... though that would be entertaining as hell lol.
I'm so with you. Alexis has hated Ethan since she was a teenager. She emphasized this at least twice to Erynn and the MC, then and later.
It's pretty clear that Alexis didn't tell the MC who she was and didn't tell Erynn what happened on the plane and afterwards. She was afraid that her desire to MC would destroy this "triangle." Alexis has had a crush on the MC since she was a teenager (see the T-shirt she still had from her first kiss!!!). She was always in the shadow of the connection between Erynn and the MC. Now she uses the “weapons of a woman” to convince the MC. She even changes too: she sings, runs and plays volleyball again.

That's not enough: Flashback Nikki/Cara - Alexis visits her cousin and the two see each other and find each other nice/cute.

Still not enough: Then play the Alexis secret path and it becomes more than clear.

I would buy it if she did anything, absolutely EVERYTHING, for Erynn and especially the MC.

She didn't lie, she just kept quiet and, from her point of view, with good reason!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure you went to university? Because I remember reading that you repeated a year and you were a high school senior.
me or mc? anyways don't remember if mc rerun 1 class or not but patreon is at war against high school games so on that pov college would be better.

Like kingpin's eye wound done by Echo? Just a scratch :KEK:
hey eye patches turn on some girls.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Maybe, but you've never met me either.
Doesn't need to. I haven't made any assessments about you here, but general statements about attitudes. If you obviously feel that you're being addressed, you should do some soul-searching and find out why.

Oct 10, 2022
Have some coffee and go outside and clear the weeds in your garden, bro.
Not possible with all the snow, though instead of coffee I can make some tea, good call. Could you please not tell I prefer tea over coffee to Maviarab, I am trying to avoid early grave. :LOL:

play another game... take a shower or go outside your room. Buy some tissues for you next fap, clean your computer's screen... Find real girls in true life...
The thing is I don't even fap to AVNs. Also I played all of them that interesting to me. Any recommendation? About the real girls, last one fucked my life so bad, tbh I was not the best boyfriend either, I'll stay clear of them for a while. :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not possible with all the snow, though instead of coffee I can make some tea, good call. Could you please not tell I prefer tea over coffee to Maviarab, I am trying to avoid early grave. :LOL:

The thing is I don't even fap to AVNs. Also I played all of them that interesting to me. Any recommendation? About the real girls, last one fucked my life so bad, tbh I was not the best boyfriend either, I'll stay clear of them for a while. :(
I prefer water to coffee, but in the mornin I NEED coffee, otherwise people will die.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm English so tea is fine...as long as it's not that stupid iced shit...and as long as you don't microwave it like a damn ungrateful colonial peasent :sneaky:

We're all good though Def...just means more coffee for me...if I can stop DS from trying to steal it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm English so tea is fine...as long as it's not that stupid iced shit...and as long as you don't microwave it like a damn ungrateful colonial peasent :sneaky:

We're all good though Def...just means more coffee for me...if I can stop DS from trying to steal it.
There's only one stupid iced shit I drink and that's this damn peach tea concoction my ol' lady makes. I don't even think there's any actual tea in it, she just calls it that. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes