Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
We now know that the MC's recollection of the confession to Erynn is either incorrect or missing information.
We need to see her memory of it, but I suspect he was never rejected, and she just deflected the questions as other people were there.

er "Don't ever leave me again.. Okay?"
er "Besides.. I still owe you an answer.. Do you remember..?"

Erynn told Alexis how she feels about the MC, but they were never together.
Alexis was a shitty friend with how she has acted, but Erynn is acting as though she slept with her boyfriend. I can understand not going after someone your best friend is interested in, but it is not as if Erynn was actually doing anything about it.
Erynn then accuses Alexis of doing something similar with Ethan (if she really believed that, why did she stay friends with Alexis)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see this is a textbook case of a girl that kept the 'good guy' friendzoned as a backup for later and is now pissed someone got what she believes is hers when its not. Shes cooed and gushed over him to Alexis who did seems to have some feelings for MC prior to him leaving and that would just make those same feelings worst, she knew Erynn wanted him but never did anything to persue him so she shot her shot and got him. She knew it would hurt Erynn but if your not dating him or trying to date him then its first come first server.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
thats what i dont get with people attacking Erryn for the flashback, we know the mcs version isn't 100% correct and the way he told her wasn't the greatest, she was with her friends should of done it when they was alone, but we dont know that she rejected him we need Erryns piece of the flashback
We need all three, and only those memories that will be the same in all three or at least in two will we really be able to trust in the end.

Also I do not think the attacks are so much for the flashback per se, though fact we saw MC's first and his pain over that does not help. First impressions are kind of strong and pervasive for players. Most of us are prepared to give her a pass more or less for that moment since she was young as well. Just the rest of the information about her does not add up and leads to speculations both on the sympathetic side for her and the more negative side.

Edit: I will likely even give her a pass for being blind and having been in love with Ethan even if he is an asshole. Not sure though if that is still the case and the reasons she is still with Ethan are not very nice ones for her character like just for easy money.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
thats what i dont get with people attacking Erryn for the flashback, we know the mcs version isn't 100% correct and the way he told her wasn't the greatest, she was with her friends should of done it when they was alone, but we dont know that she rejected him we need Erryns piece of the flashback
Yeah attacking Erynn for back than is silly.
Yes we know that MC's memorys of that day aren't 100% correct, but who says that Erynns/Alexis are 100% correct ?

We remember things as we perceive it so it is natural that MC/Erynn/Alexis remeber things from their perspective and with time these memories can change a lot, most obvious if police ask witness of a crime, u would be surprised how different these statements can be, despite all people saw the same thing...

Maybe in Erynns memory she never turend him down, maybe she even thinks she made it obvius for the MC that she want to be his gf, at least that could partly explain her strange claim on him.

Reactions: timpo and Glooskabe

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
You see this is a textbook case of a girl that kept the 'good guy' friendzoned as a backup for later and is now pissed someone got what she believes is hers when its not. Shes cooed and gushed over him to Alexis who did seems to have some feelings for MC prior to him leaving and that would just make those same feelings worst, she knew Erynn wanted him but never did anything to persue him so she shot her shot and got him. She knew it would hurt Erynn but if your not dating him or trying to date him then its first come first server.
Yeah exactly Alexis deserve MC I guess Ethan and Erynn were been dating back than and now too as well. But suddenly after seeing MC back Ery is like my shinning knight in armor where have u you been I missed you l these 5 years I have feelings for you and I gotta answer some questions which were unanswered back then like literally this makes no sense.

Ery even hitted it off for Prom with Ethan when MC ask about those photos she was like I wanted to go with i wanted to ask you but you were not here i was like tf that's pretty much confusing tbh

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah exactly Alexis deserve MC I guess Ethan and Erynn were been dating back than and now too as well. But suddenly after seeing MC back Ery is like my shinning knight in armor where have u you been I missed you l these 5 years I have feelings for you and I gotta answer some questions which were unanswered back then like literally this makes no sense.

Ery even hitted it off for Prom with Ethan when MC ask about those photos she was like I wanted to go with i wanted to ask you but you were not here i was like tf that's pretty much confusing tbh
Those are the red flags that are giving me the feeling that something really bad happened and shes using him, the one good thing in her life as an anchor for her sanity and to hide from/suppress what happened. That is an Atypical response to traumatic events that the victim doesnt want to admit actually happened, they create a fantasy to cover it and cling to it like a safety blanket no matter what to avoid facing reality.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so far we only really know 1 girls secrets and thats Alexis if thats her only secret, Erryn only 1 person knows and thats the Evil and Twisted Nyx, Lalyla im guessing could be just that shes Alexis sister and has a stalker, and Elena i think has something to do with Lucas and maybe that V.I.P area and Tori is just a bike

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
so far we only really know 1 girls secrets and thats Alexis if thats her only secret, Erryn only 1 person knows and thats the Evil and Twisted Nyx, Lalyla im guessing could be just that shes Alexis sister and has a stalker, and Elena i think has something to do with Lucas and maybe that V.I.P area and Tori is just a bike
Who's your favourite character?

Reactions: Ghostly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice summing up even though you forgot about the Milfs, they have secrets as well, also nice post Draon, but I am out of reactions for now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are right.
I don't believe you though, but just to be sure.
Erynn and Alexis are no longer LIs, they vanished for unknown reasons. Let's say aliens... It's always aliens.
This VN needed some SciFi anyway
Yeah it has been confirmed you are a real meanie :ROFLMAO: , ah well now I can safely go for Layla since do not need to worry it will spoil Alexis ending or if you would be really kind and implement an ending with Melissa, just go for the hot redhead. :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You are right.
I don't believe you though, but just to be sure.
Erynn and Alexis are no longer LIs, they vanished for unknown reasons. Let's say aliens... It's always aliens.
This VN needed some SciFi anyway
WwuGEzY.gif
i was telling the truth tho im on the Erryn crazy train till the end ChOO CHOO!!!

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
NyxValeria I am with DA22 give us Melissa or an equally yummy redhead please! Honestly that is the only thing this is missing to get that A++ rating :)

Edit: Surprised MrFriendly didnt request one yet....
Oh he did!

Here's something for the Melissa lovers, there aren't that many if I look at the poll. Sadly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
NyxValeria I am with DA22 give us Melissa or an equally yummy redhead please! Honestly that is the only thing this is missing to get that A++ rating :)

Edit: Surprised MrFriendly didnt request one yet....
Yeah for some reason Melissa is next to Alexis my fave until now and she may even beat Alexis. Just I do not expect there to be an ending with her unless Nyx really wants to hit drama overload. (His Mom, Erynn and likely also something concerning his biological father at least).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes