Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You don't have to pledge monthly, you know? And there's always the possibility to get the games on low tiers. But I understand you. I was on the same place. I don't judge anyone who plays stolen games. I just don't leak and help with it.
yeah we are after all on a pirate forum, I'll also won't leak any of the games I pay for, but won't complain either if someone does, comes with the territory.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ahh well. Never mind then, guess my weekend and next week be spent on Karlsson's Gambit instead as v0.08 Part 1 Final should be out tomorrow.
played the game once a couple updates ago, way too many paths where I have no idea where they are going (I know it's a bit hypocritical in this thread), plus not a huge fan of femdom

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You don't have to pledge monthly, you know? And there's always the possibility to get the games on low tiers. But I understand you. I was on the same place. I don't judge anyone who plays stolen games. I just don't leak and help with it.
I know I don't have to pledge monthly. I don't even trust my own family members. I've been burned too many times and now refuse to lend any more money. I can't trust a stranger who can simply stop developing a game.

Reactions: Tremonia

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
played the game once a couple updates ago, way too many paths where I have no idea where they are going (I know it's a bit hypocritical in this thread), plus not a huge fan of femdom
Only femdom on the sub path. None on the Dom path. But yeah, it's complicated as hell with how many routes there are.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, what?!? Is that for real?

We need a mod to rectify that, if true. :cautious:
on my part it was joking but we'll see.

Something like that....
poor mc.

I haven't played it yet... In case you're not trolling us. I mean, they're only 50% related. It's legal in some countries.
right but patreon isn't most countries.

mc in bed with his half-sister? :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To all those getting upset...

While lying in bed being pissed at the rest of the mostly annoying cast...think to yourself. Would you rather have Brooke boning your mom...or your ex-girlfriends dad?

Be careful what you wish for and the choices you make in life folks :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To all those getting upset...

While lying in bed being pissed at the rest of the mostly annoying cast...think to yourself. Would you rather have Brooke boning your mom...or your ex-girlfriends dad?

Be careful what you wish for and the choices you make in life folks :sneaky:
I told everyone that Nyx was goin to turn Brooke into a drama-fest when people said she was drama free. Never underestimate a female dev when it comes to drama. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and xsikal
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes