SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Intertwined [v0.12.3] [Nyx]

NOTE: Please read this note, if you have my previous compressed version, just get the patch attached in this post and use it. No need to re-download the whole thing unless you want to!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is not the daughter of John and sister with Iris ? or i understand wrongly? I thinking Melissa and Erryn is only who is not connected with MC father, probably.
I'm bein factious due to the fact that Nyx is always teasin about incest and apparently this last update, most are bein teased as bein related.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I have an initial question: The word "hubby" is translated as "my husband" in my language. Can a native speaker explain this to me in more detail? This is where my confusion comes from in the following post.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The Monroe family puzzles me even more. What do we know about her until EP 11:
Adriana's last name is Moore. Alexis's last name is Monroe and I don't know about Layla (unless someone knows more). And then we have a man at home who they both call dad. Now I came across a conversation between Adriana and the MC.

Code:
    mc "And where have you been today?"
    mc "Date night with hubby?"
    am "Haha. Hubby?"
    am "Don't ever say that to him."
This statement made me suspicious, also with regard to EP 12. The crucial question now is: Is she laughing at the term “hubby” or is she laughing at her marital status to him??? Here the man gets a name and a face: Santiago (Santi) Navarro. Now I have a few questions:
- What is Adriana and Santiago's marital status?
- Where does the surname Monroe come from?
- What last name does Layla have? (obsolete if someone can answer the question)
- What relationship do Alexis and Layla have? (siblings, half-siblings, etc.)

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I didn't choose Mac, he chose me.
Learn to make your own choices. BTW this game is available for Mac. The leaker just didn't leaked it. But you can get it from Nyx' Patreon.

Is she laughing at the term “hubby” or is she laughing at her marital status to him?
She's laughing about the term.
What is Adriana and Santiago's marital status?
Married.
Where does the surname Monroe come from?
It's the surname of their father.
What last name does Layla have?
Monroe.
What relationship do Alexis and Layla have?
They're sisters.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I have an initial question: The word "hubby" is translated as "my husband" in my language. Can a native speaker explain this to me in more detail? This is where my confusion comes from in the following post.
It's a "cutesy" way of saying husband, that's why she laughs.

Maybe we'll learn Adriana's story when that cursed "beach date" (Adriana, Alexis, Emily and MC) finally takes place.
I hope so.
I wanna see when dumbass Emily finally figures out that her ex-boyfriend and baby daddy now shacks up with her former room mate... and acts like a father to her 2 girls after running from the kid he made.
Gaddamn, shit surrounding Emily is messier then MCs...

I think what Tremonia answered you is on point, but even then i would like to see a timeline of events and learn wtf happened to Mr. Monroe?
Slight OT: Brooke referring to them as the "Monroes" despite the fact that their family name is all over the place is weird, calling a family by the name of the "dead" ex-husband.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Vondutch46

Nov 22, 2017
does any one have save for the secert path for alexis tried to follow a walk though but points just dont appear and i dont get any progress in it

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me whats new in this update? Just a brief summary
it's like 1/2 a Erynn update and Erynn finally gets bold and gives us a HJ while we shower together.
Then there is a conversation with Elena depending on your path in Episode 11
A Valeria conversation depending your path
Some scenes with Brooke
Alexis and Layla are over the phone
A big cliffhanger ending.

Reactions: blubluca and LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I hope so.
I wanna see when dumbass Emily finally figures out that her ex-boyfriend and baby daddy now shacks up with her former room mate... and acts like a father to her 2 girls after running from the kid he made.
Gaddamn, shit surrounding Emily is messier then MCs...
I would like to “come out” here. Everything the MC has fucked and is fucking to date (including Erynn) is NOT related to the MC by blood. Point with exclamation mark.

I think what Tremonia answered you is on point, but even then i would like to see a timeline of events and learn wtf happened to Mr. Monroe?
Slight OT: Brooke referring to them as the "Monroes" despite the fact that their family name is all over the place is weird, calling a family by the name of the "dead" ex-husband.
now you understand my confusion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
did u guys actually read the story?
MC´s Dad Santiago didnt run - Emily run and when she came back he had already graduated but that doesnt matter cause as i said before Santiago (Mc´s Dad) got several girls pregnant during his college time and also after like i think Valeria is Ximena´s daughter and MC´s Dad is the Father ((they were together in the show Brooke mentioned) thats also why Layla or Lexi [dk anymore]said her dad is famous)) i also think his Dad had a fling with Gaby he just fucked arround like the Mc can do except that we who plays as the MC are in trouble if the other Girls find out.
so yeah if its the case its a sick story because everyone is related with each other because Santiago (MC´s Dad) is the father from everyone in the game except from the sidechicks like Tory and Iris (maybe) :D

ok i forgot Erynn who isnt related (yet) dont know why so many think John could be the father from her but if its the case and Emily would get together with him they would also be related at some time but iam sure Santiago also fucked Melissa cuz she said at the bar he is her typ and Emily said to him he should keep his hands off her (that already confirms that he has eyes for several girls) ;)

ps: @minibaer12 i like ur favorite games except from Anna Exciting Affection :D

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
did u guys actually read the story?
MC´s Dad Santiago didnt run - Emily run and when she came back he had already graduated but that doesnt matter cause as i said before Santiago (Mc´s Dad) got several girls pregnant during his college time and also after like i think Valeria is Ximena´s daughter and MC´s Dad is the Father ((they were together in the show Brooke mentioned) thats also why Layla or Lexi [dk anymore]said her dad is famous)) i also think his Dad had a fling with Gaby he just fucked arround like the Mc can do except that we who plays as the MC are in trouble if the other Girls find out.
so yeah if its the case its a sick story because everyone is related with each other because Santiago (MC´s Dad) is the father from everyone in the game except from the sidechicks like Tory and Iris (maybe) :D

ok i forgot Erynn who isnt related (yet) dont know why so many think John could be the father from her but if its the case and Emily would get together with him they would also be related at some time but iam sure Santiago also fucked Melissa cuz she said at the bar he is her typ and Emily said to him he should keep his hands off her (that already confirms that he has eyes for several girls) ;)

ps: @minibaer12 i like ur favorite games except from Anna Exciting Affection :D
I would like to “come out” here. Everything the MC has fucked and is fucking to date (including Erynn) is NOT related to the MC by blood. Point with exclamation mark.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Intertwined with Scrappy's multi-mod and Koga3's cheat/music mod to v0.12.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.intertwined/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes