BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
I generally don't want drama, especially since Intertwined veers into melodrama too often, so most of my playthroughs are solo apart from hooking up with Lakeyn. But my new Val playthrough is chaos. I hooked up with Lakeyn, was with Alexis up until the fight about knowing who MC was on the plane and didn't get back together (although didn't burn bridges in front of Layla). I got both Cara and Nikki going, slept with Nikki after the night out at the club, then chose Cara instead. Kept things stand-offish on the wedding weekend to stop Cara coming to visit. Slept with Gabi instead of heading back to Erynn's (but didn't do anything further with her). Built Layla and Elena up to the point they were interested in MC but not actually with Layla (got the three-way kiss during the truth or dare game) and finally went all in on Val. Broken hearts all around. Don't think it'll lead to anything since all the previous routes have been ended, but the carnage in MC's wake is amusing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
All of your sisters are belong to us?
There's an easy explanation: Madison Springs was founded by a certain infamous Mongol marauder who roamed the steppes of central Asia until he took a boat and set forth to conquer new lands... and impregnate all the women he found.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes