Jun 1, 2017
Now I've actually found something else in the Erynn vs Valeria path. Since you were "busy" with Erynn in the morning, you couldn't go running and meet Valeria. So the MC calls Valeria during his break in the restaurant. Basically the conversation is the same if you had gone running (= Valeria Singleroute).
How can you get Valeria single route?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Now I've actually found something else in the Erynn vs Valeria path. Since you were "busy" with Erynn in the morning, you couldn't go running and meet Valeria. So the MC calls Valeria during his break in the restaurant. Basically the conversation is the same if you had gone running (= Valeria Singleroute).
Weird part, he plans to take Valeria to the beach on friday despite having made the same plans with Erynn a couple of hours earlier...

Because...... Im bit old perv.... Is a chance to try ASP and Valeria route?
No, ASP means you date Layla and Layla blocks Valeria.
Try keeping your distance from everyone else, usually that works ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
what's so weird on that? big beach so erynn on other side and val on other side and running between them once in a while. :p
Dude is gonna be running from one end of the beach to the other to keep both girls happy, like those 80s comedies lol.

And then he gets there and the girls go "What took you so long? And why are you sweating so much?"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude is gonna be running from one end of the beach to the other to keep both girls happy, like those 80s comedies lol.

And then he gets there and the girls go "What took you so long? And why are you sweating so much?"
and whine about long lines on beach cafe/whatever.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
And this make him to train more since the spring break has neglected his training.
yea and on next competition he beats others by long distance so win-win for him (well until girls come knocking on mc's door and say what he is).
After running on sand he'll be unbeatable in the next competition.

And he'll need it to run from the angry girls too lol.

• Haha
Reactions: minibaer12 and cxx
Jun 1, 2017
dating those 2 at same time?

no need to quad post.
Oh sorry if my posts bothered you, but if you look carefully they somehow have different subject, probably my limited English made you not understand correctly, sorry.
Or maybe I didn't understand your post correctly so, sorry again.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Perfect training for the competition coming up . He can just tell the girls he is also training

Reactions: LSC82
Aug 29, 2023
I have two paths for Elena.

One’s “Layla but Elena,” in which my MC’s with Layla, but also racking up those Elena points, and in a future episode will either achieve a throuple or blow up that relationship completely. My money’s on it blowing up. Monogamy seems to be what the game is going for. Which I don’t object to whatsoever; it’s how I roll in real life. All these guys bitching because Intertwined won’t let em create a harem: if you wanna be a fuckboy, this isn’t your game.

The other’s just “Elena,” in which he broke up with Layla because he wants Elena. It’s the morally right thing to do, but of course he feels like an asshole (and I, as his player, don’t feel great about it either; he never should have taken things so far) because Layla’s destroyed. Plus Elena’s upset because she fears she might lose her best friend over this, and Alexis’s upset that her sister’s upset but gets it. Both of them want him to talk to Layla in a few days, and they’re right. Will it get him Elena in the end? Time will tell.

Of course, discovering Layla’s dad (adoptive or not, either way he’s “dad” to her) is the MC’s biological dad, might go a long way towards an Elena path: If that connection weirds Layla out to the point she simply can’t be with the MC anymore… then she’s out of the picture, but Elena’s still in.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
How do you get this scene with Mommy Brooke I can't recall
Always flirt with Brooke, check her out, be physical with her and other things mentioned but also, very crucial below, be nice to Emily always especially at the restaurant since Brooke points are tied to Emily sometimes.

So if you're a bad son to Emily, you won't get a motorcycle, which blocks

content for Iris, Lexi, Erynn and Brooke

And also blocks the John-Emily date

And potential future events like biking with John, biking with Iris, bringing Brooke home, (possibly) fucking Erynn on your bike, biking around with Lexi.
Where there's a will, there's a way...
Time for a good fisting :whistle:
186085-15403490.jpg
Ahhh. The cow impregnation method! Hahahah. Will do for Zach!

If you want to date other women aside from Val, but also stay on the Val route, you can only date women that won't block her route or won't block most of Val route. Do not choose Tori, Layla, Elena. Choosing the others (Alexis, Erynn, Gabi, Cara or Nikki, Brooke) will be okay for now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Always flirt with Brooke, check her out, be physical with her and other things mentioned but also, very crucial below, be nice to Emily always especially at the restaurant since Brooke points are tied to Emily sometimes.

Ahhh. The cow impregnation method! Hahahah. Will do for Zach!

If you want to date other women aside from Val, but also stay on the Val route, you can only date women that won't block her route or won't block most of Val route. Do not choose Tori, Layla, Elena. Choosing the others (Alexis, Erynn, Gabi, Cara or Nikki, Brooke) will be okay for now.
Well, you can't even choose Brooke anymore and I doubt Brooke would want us if we prevented her and mom from gettin together.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not so shure about Gabi, close friends with her Mom, and Teacher at her high school, I guess there could be complications more down the road.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes