Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, you can't even choose Brooke anymore and I doubt Brooke would want us if we prevented her and mom from gettin together.
Did she say she was a full on lesbian? cause I thought she might of said she is unsure if she is bi or not. Not like it matters , cause Mommy Brooke > John. But I don't know why but the way the conversation happened to me felt like we might still have a chance to get with her but yeah not as a serious relation just for fun on the side.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Did she say she was a full on lesbian? cause I thought she might of said she is unsure if she is bi or not. Not like it matters , cause Mommy Brooke > John. But I don't know why but the way the conversation happened to me felt like we might still have a chance to get with her but yeah not as a serious relation just for fun on the side.
I haven't played it. You'd have to ask the others. But do you think if she's datin your mom, she's gonna date you also? I truly doubt it and I doubt your mom will want to date someone her son is datin.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Well, you can't even choose Brooke anymore and I doubt Brooke would want us if we prevented her and mom from gettin together.
It looks like it, but all the signs from this update show that Brooke might be open for a go with the MC, but yes, I know, it will be full of bullshit drama if ever it happens. (The kisses on the cheek for the MC are Nyx's tell if relationship points are going well with a lady.)

Brooke looked like a clear path before, but it is Nyx. It's another throuple tease which is impossible because of the incest. Dessolos

Not so shure about Gabi, close friends with her Mom, and Teacher at her high school, I guess there could be complications more down the road.
That is correct. I only mentioned to The Sailor Man that Gabi and Val are available together for now. But you are correct that in future updates, Gabi and Val together will, yes, cause problems. So yes, best to avoid Val and Gabi together.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It looks like it, but all the signs from this update show that Brooke might be open for a go with the MC, but yes, I know, it will be full of bullshit drama if ever it happens. (The kisses for the MC are Nyx's tell if relationship points are going well with a lady.)

Brooke looked like a clear path before, but it is Nyx. It's another throuple tease which is impossible because of the incest. Dessolos

That is correct. I only mentioned to The Sailor Man that Gabi and Val are available together for now. But you are correct that in future updates, Gabi and Val together will, yes, cause problems.
As I told Des above, mom won't go for it, even if Brooke is down to date both.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played it. You'd have to ask the others. But do you think if she's datin your mom, she's gonna date you also? I truly doubt it and I doubt your mom will want to date someone her son is datin.
ah I thought you did yeah that's why I said on the side since she isn't dating her yet. She felt like she was unsure if she was down for fun or not until that does happen.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
As I told Des above, mom won't go for it, even if Brooke is down to date both.
ah I thought you did yeah that's why I said on the side since she isn't dating her yet. She felt like she was unsure if she was down for fun or not until that does happen.
The only way it happens then is if Emily rejects Brooke and we're there to "comfort" her. I don't think Emily is bi. She was just experimenting in college.

But yes, this is Nyx, so because of Brooke getting rejected, she loses interest in the MC which makes it all a big stupid tease to piss gamers off.

But here are some renders to show there's a possibility with Brooke without Emily.

Photo Collage Maker_2024_02_23_07_35_14.jpg screenshot0031.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The only way it happens then is if Emily rejects Brooke and we're there to "comfort" her. I don't think Emily is bi. She was just experimenting in college.

But yes, this is Nyx, so because of Brooke getting rejected, she loses interest in the MC which makes it all a big stupid tease to piss gamers off.

But here are some renders to show there's a possibility with Brooke without Emily.

View attachment 3380980 View attachment 3380982
Maybe. I don't know. I only have solo saves for Cara, Nikki, Lexi, Elena and a new one for Val. But since I'm not a fan of a lot of drama, I may have to just delete my saves for Val and Elena.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Maybe. I don't know. I only have solo saves for Cara, Nikki, Lexi, Elena and a new one for Val. But since I'm not a fan of a lot of drama, I may have to just delete my saves for Val and Elena.
Out of reactions.

The Brooke drama that's incoming is she's Zane's sister. Possibly the same Zane in the sex tape with Erynn, possibly the same surfer boy who flirted with Nikki at the beach bar.

I understand if you're not into any of the drama.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
She says she has never done anything with a guy...
But then she gets flirty with the MC and they have a conversation like...
"If you wanna try it with a guy i'm here for you hahaha"
"i'll keep that in mind"

And she keeps being flirty, lays on top of him and says she's looking forward to riding on the bike with you.
Sounds like she's considering it...

If i have the choice between fucking Brooke or pushing her towards Emily, i lean towards fucking her.
Emily can end up with John, Santiago, Andres or alone for all i care...

Thanks for the bike still, it's opening lots of doors already lol.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
If i have the choice between fucking Brooke or pushing her towards Emily, i lean towards fucking her.

Yes! Yes! yes!

If Val is the maybe girl, Brooke is the okay girl.

While the MC is the make up jerk: Right after I try to call Layla to make up, I will jerk off to another woman.

Photo Collage Maker_2024_02_19_03_25_32.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She says she has never done anything with a guy...
But then she gets flirty with the MC and they have a conversation like...
"If you wanna try it with a guy i'm here for you hahaha"
"i'll keep that in mind"

And she keeps being flirty, lays on top of him and says she's looking forward to riding on the bike with you.
Sounds like she's considering it...

haha yeah idk what id pick I want to fuck Brook too but that entire scene with Brooke honestly made me want to ship Mommy Brooke more than John oddly enough.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
haha yeah idk what id pick I want to fuck Brook too but that entire scene with Brooke honestly made me want to ship Mommy Brooke more than John oddly enough.
Fair enough, i think it's a valid choice, it's just that for me personally i rather hit that then push towards my mom.
Also as far as we now the only lesbian action she has had was with her best friend... she might not want that.

And i'm largely indifferent to "who Emily ends up with?".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Brooke was never going to be anything serious...just the usual idiot simps here lusting after something Nyx will only ever tease. I mean I really like her character, but she a side chick at best, if even that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Brooke was never going to be anything serious...just the usual idiot simps here lusting after something Nyx will only ever tease. I mean I really like her character, but she a side chick at best, if even that.
True, also there are already too many LI's and not enough time for them, what's the point of adding more.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes