yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Intertwined-0.12.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Valeria + Nikki is the fireworks I'm waiting for, especially as Nikki has told you to drop all other relationships when MC hadn't really started one with Val. There was already a rivalry between them last time Nikki was in town and Val was just a friend.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Btw Dessolos what was the big decision that Nyx thought no one would take? Was it as boringly dull as we thought it would be?
My guess is it was the choice whether to

Stick to the plan and let John play Ethan for intel

or

Protect Erynn, beat the shit out of Ethan, steal his phone with the sex video.
i actually got it!
if you have flirted with Dylan at least 3 times you can rape Ethan ass
while recording a new video and use it as insurance so that Erynn can get rid of her blackmail!
so as you can imagine since flirting with Dylan actually takes alot of effort most peole were unable to go to the gay rapist path
and its not really something most would pick... fuck i suspect even 99% of gays would not go for a rapist path...

mnotwoke is probably right that the choice few would pick is passing on the choice to smash Ethan's face.
i don´t i mean Ethan is just an insecure bastard! as my above comment shows...
that means he is probably extremely litigious and can actually use that as leverage to make Erynn brake so if you assault him ... yeah...
he can actually pretend the assault was far more brutal then it really was and try to play the victim card with Erynn...

Looking at Ethan's oily, ugly skin Warscared, he'd probably give us an incurable STD so I don't know if I love Erynn enough to sacrifice that much hahaha.
you might not be wrong!
he deals in whores after all!

what's so weird on that? big beach so erynn on other side and val on other side and running between them once in a while. :p
perhaps not weird but extremely tiresome...
but by the end you get a great calfs and in top physical fate!

Val fan(s) present and accounted for!

View attachment 3367978
is that the scene right before she gets really nervous and farts due to stress?
i mean she is trying to hold it ... when you touch her she relaxes a bit too much!

still less akward then the quiff...

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

i actually got it!
if you have flirted with Dylan at least 3 times you can rape Ethan ass
while recording a new video and use it as insurance so that Erynn can get rid of her blackmail!
so as you can imagine since flirting with Dylan actually takes alot of effort most peole were unable to go to the gay rapist path
and its not really something most would pick... fuck i suspect even 99% of gays would not go for a rapist path...

Looking at Ethan's oily, ugly skin Warscared, he'd probably give us an incurable STD so I don't know if I love Erynn enough to sacrifice that much hahaha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How do you get this scene with Mommy Brooke I can't recall

Btw Dessolos what was the big decision that Nyx thought no one would take? Was it as boringly dull as we thought it would be?
It's a guess but the only thing I can think of is helping Erynn or sticking with the plan with John. Which to me wasnt that bad of a choice as Nyx made it sound at least for now maybe later it will have some bad consequences.

The only path I hate, are Elynn and Alexis, while I do the others, these two piss me off, actually considering the ending of the last update, I think I chose well on Alexis
Honestly I do think the Alexis + Erynn flow better together in terms of the games story or what not thought that path will blow up in our face at some point even if we avoided it once. Because of how the MC makes them make up with one another and talk things through. ( tho this still happens no matter what but handled off screen)
As well as Alexis helping the MC look for Erynn when she is missing for a few hours. Not sure beyond that as I do need to replay that path myself. Unless you were just talking about those paths as separate paths and you just dislike the characters in general my bad just woke up lol. Then I got nothing to say about that since we just like different things since those are my 2 favorite LI in this game lol.

Reactions: mnotwoke

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Erynn, is not one of my favorites, to be honest, I'm mostly upset that she got pushed on me, and as MC you don't have any chance to tell her her boundaries in a friendly but detrmined way.
The 3 Paths I liked best were Alexis, Cara,Nikki, Valeria, the Erynn path isn't soo bad, and somehow she grow on me, I find Layla much more of a Nuisance at times than Erynn.
Brooke is a runner up but it's the same as with Elena, the path isn't so built up.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Erynn, is not one of my favorites, to be honest, I'm mostly upset that she got pushed on me, and as MC you don't have any chance to tell her her boundaries in a friendly but detrmined way.
The 3 Paths I liked best were Alexis, Cara,Nikki, Valeria, the Erynn path isn't soo bad, and somehow she grow on me, I find Layla much more of a Nuisance at times than Erynn.
Brooke is a runner up but it's the same as with Elena, the path isn't so built up.
Yeah my first time playing wasn't a big fan of Erynn at first but she grew on me and now I love her my absolute favorite AVN girl well tied with 1st with another from another game. Funny thing one thing I love about Erynn is honestly how you don't get a chance to set any boundaries with her because usually those scenes are her and the MC being playful or wholesome with one another and those are my favorite scenes with her. But truth be told all the paths are great in their own way. The only one I do kind of dislike is Layla cause I see her more as a friend and she is clearly head over heels for the MC and some paths require her path to be played like the Alexis Secret path and Elena one.

be nice to her, not creepy, catch her spying confront her and be cool about it.
ah thank you thought I did that might of picked slighty wrong then or cause it was a speed run save and I picked my Brooke choices randomly before chapter 12.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah my first time playing wasn't a big fan of Erynn at first but she grew on me and now I love her my absolute favorite AVN girl well tied with 1st with another from another game. Funny thing one thing I love about Erynn is honestly how you don't get a chance to set any boundaries with her because usually those scenes are her and the MC being playful or wholesome with one another and those are my favorite scenes with her. But truth be told all the paths are great in their own way. The only one I do kind of dislike is Layla cause I see her more as a friend and she is clearly head over heels for the MC and some paths require her path to be played like the Alexis Secret path and Elena one.
The ASP is my absolute favorite route. Here I'm just focusing on Alexis vs Layla. Erynn is just a necessary supporting actress here.

Dessolos Now you have to be strong
This is followed by Alexis vs Erynn and here I am completely relieved of difficulty. If one gets points, I cheat the points for the other. Merciless! I want to find out here, what is better: friendship with each other or friendship with the MC???
1708711058120.png

Jun 1, 2017
OK im make my replay now, this tim im begin with Alexis route, this girl begin to grow on me , look at this eye's :love: i cant now reject this girl, and i think i try ASP too , i hope this will be more exciting, OH, For my taste , i like more mature women, and in this game the most beautiful an mature and realistic MILF is Adriana, Melissa and Gabi, the last probably have a wonderful lips , oh yes i like lips too and the most worst lips is Erryn lips, the best Emily. But in other topic how can unlock Valeria route? WT say how to photo scene need only friend with Layla, how can i achieve this, in my first run i go full Layla and not pay attention if was some choice to keep friendzone with her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
OK im make my replay now, this tim im begin with Alexis route, this girl begin to grow on me , kok at this eye's :love: i cant now reject this girl, and i think i try ASP too , i hope this will be more exciting, OH, For my taste , i like more mature women, and in this game the most beautiful an mature and realistic MILF is Adriana, Melissa and Gabi, the last probably have a wonderful lips , oh yes i like lips too and the most worst lips is Erryn lips, the best Emily. But in other topic how can unlock Valeria route? WT say how to photo scene need only friend with Layla, how can i achive this, in mu first run i go full Layla and not pay attention if was some choice to keep friendzone with her.
Easiest way to friendzone Layla is to choose Erynn over her when you meet her after going the bar with Layla and Elena.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a Sieana path? If so, how is it triggered?
Not yet, and as there's a scene where you can peep on her with her boyfriend it's unlikely there will be, too many anti-NTR people will get pissed off that an LI was seen with another guy, even if the other guy is her boyfriend at the time, Sienna's not an important enough character for Nyx to bother with that backlash.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Now I've actually found something else in the Erynn vs Valeria path. Since you were "busy" with Erynn in the morning, you couldn't go running and meet Valeria. So the MC calls Valeria during his break in the restaurant. Basically the conversation is the same if you had gone running (= Valeria Singleroute).

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes