Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So.. if dont have sex with Layla will broke with her.... and likely consequence in future, will end romance with Elena as well?
It so confusing for me, i want to understand beter english... uh.
Yes, if you refuse sex with Layla you break up with her...and not in the best way.
Maybe you will have a Elena path in future updates, who knows, Elena isn't going to be with the MC before Layla is fine with that.
But it doesn't close Elena's path as of now and you had a talk with her this update. In the next update the MC is most likely trying to do damage control, to not risk/hurt Layla's and Elena's friendship.

As for having sex with Layla, it doesn't close Elena's path, at least not yet.
Maybe it will close Elena's path in the future, or we get a different choice with which of the girls we want to be....if we are very lucky we may get a path with both Layla & Elena, but i have serious doubts with Nyx being the dev...

But it's Nyx...you can never be sure what will happen, only that it will involve a lot of drama, the most of it unnecessary and probably drawn out.

Oct 10, 2022
So.. if dont have sex with Layla will broke with her.... and likely consequence in future, will end romance with Elena as well?
No, as far as we know it's the way for opening Elena path. You need to refuse Layla by telling her you want to be with Elena. Elena will accept you if you can make amends with Layla. So all MC needs to do, asking forgiveness of Layla and manage to stay friendly with her.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
Yes, if you refuse sex with Layla you break up with her...and not in the best way.
Maybe you will have a Elena path in future updates, who knows, Elena isn't going to be with the MC before Layla is fine with that.
But it doesn't close Elena's path as of now and you had a talk with her this update. In the next update the MC is most likely trying to do damage control, to not risk/hurt Layla's and Elena's friendship.

Maybe it will close Elena's path in the future, or we get a different choice with which of the girls we want to be....if we are very lucky we may get a path with both Layla & Elena, but i have serious doubts with Nyx being the dev...

But it's Nyx...you can never be sure what will happen, only that it will involve a lot of drama, the most of it unnecessary and probably drawn out.
Thank You I understand now, yes Nyx dont like more than a girl involved with MC, i think i need to make a strategy to play the game for every girl path, only one route at time, eh go to replay then. Thank You again.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nothing is certain in this game tbh but she has an old photo with Santiago Navarro and they look closed to each other there and there is a photo on Gabi's wall that MC assumed a wedding photo of Gabi and Navarro, which may or may not be true.
Not sure, but it's likely, it looks like a wedding picture in her house more than a picture a woman would have of her married lover....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm leaning towards they are lovers/have an affair, Gabi never has a wedding ring in current events, only that framed picture includes a wedding ring, and she doesn't adopt the name Navarro either.
I'm sure Nyx will make Santiago the ultimate horndog scumbag with a vast curriculum, Emily, Adriana, Gabi, Ximena...

BTW, i don't think "he's my dad's... friend" would be a good explanation, the guy was asked Alexis "what do you want for breakfast?" and she responded "the usual", that's a hard sell for "friend of the family".

I agree that Nyx (probably) won't kill any lady off, (but you know Nyx, trolls gotta troll sometimes ...)

At the very least, ladies and other people close to the MC might be in danger from Ethan if you decided to protect Erynn from Ethan, beat Ethan up and steal his phone. If you decided to go with the plan, Ethan does a background check on John which could blow up in John's face.

Based on the latest update and the time when John or Val came to the MC's rescue in a previous update, I think it's fair to say that the ones who are not in immediate danger from Ethan are Layla, Elena, Nikki, Cara, Gabi and newer ladies like Brooke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the ones in danger might be:

1. Erynn - main victim
2. Val - Ethan knows her as a MC rescuer, and if you're on Val path
3. Lexi - by association, Ethan has history with her and Erynn, and if you're on Lexi path
4. John - the Ethan background check exposes him or if the goons suddenly remember John as a MC rescuer (if you're not on the Val path)
5. Iris - by association with John or if she involves herself

Emily and Melissa are in danger by a long shot and just by association if Ethan and the goons decide to break into their homes .

If Ethan is going to be gunning for the MC, the MC's decision to go on a trip out of town is ill-timed and stupid as LSC82 and I have discussed. With no MC around, Ethan and the goons might break into the MC and Erynn's homes looking for Ethan's phone.

If Nyx doesn't write our MC as the complete moron he sometimes is, the MC would have brough Ethan's phone with him on his Alvarado, Riverside trip. The cliffhanger for update 13 might be Ethan taking one or more of the 5 people above hostage to get his phone back or something like that. At least it will be a real cliffhanger for once.

NOTE: Based on this latest update, it seems like Ethan (moron that he is) doesn't have back-up copies of the Erynn sex video other than the main one on his phone.
This update made Ethan even harder to buy as a credible villain, but still it's awful timing for the MC to go on a trip right after he beats up Ethan and the guy is obviously looking for retaliation.

And he might target girls he knows are connected with the MC in this retaliation, Erynn being the obvious candidate(though he may wait on that since he expects her to bring a ton of profit and also still hasn't given up on getting her), he's also aware of the Alexis relationship if that's your path, he remembers Val if she got involved and Iris although not directly involved could be collateral damage or want to protect her "sister".

And of course John since they were already a bit suspicious of him in the "planned" path.

The Elena path is too convoluted even for me who wades through a ton of BS for Erynn.

I don't think fucking Layla will open a Elena path... Elena alone is probably off the table, you might get a scene where the 3 have a threesome, but the "main relationship" will be with Layla.
Any break up with Layla will always be traumatic because she's so infatuated with this guy.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I'm leaning towards they are lovers/have an affair, Gabi never has a wedding ring in current events, only that framed picture includes a wedding ring, and she doesn't adopt the name Navarro either.
I'm sure Nyx will make Santiago the ultimate horndog scumbag with a vast curriculum, Emily, Adriana, Gabi, Ximena...

BTW, i don't think "he's my dad's... friend" would be a good explanation, the guy was asked Alexis "what do you want for breakfast?" and she responded "the usual", that's a hard sell for "friend of the family".
I am telling you man, Andres is the father of MC and Emily is an evil bitch. :LOL:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, why don't you translate the game into your native language? I created a workaround in which I translate all of my games. Okay, Google Translate isn't the best, but at least!

To your question: You choose Elena on Layla's doorstep. It's understandable that Layla is really sad now. Now an angry Elena comes into the restaurant and explains to the MC that Layla isn't talking to Elena. At this point no one has any idea about your decision. She doesn't know anything. In the conversation that follows, the MC explains what exactly happened and Elena calms down again. But she makes it unmistakably clear that her friendship with Layla is currently more important to her than her friendship with the MC!!! She demands a clarifying conversation between the MC and Layla as a condition.

In the evening, an angry Alexis comes into the bar. Here, too, there is a conversation in which the MC explains his point of view and Alexis understands it. Her advice is to wait a few days.

Oct 10, 2022
Well, why don't you translate the game into your native language? I created a workaround in which I translate all of my games. Okay, Google Translate isn't the best, but at least!

To your question: You choose Elena on Layla's doorstep. It's understandable that Layla is really sad now. Now an angry Elena comes into the restaurant and explains to the MC that Layla isn't talking to Elena. At this point no one has any idea about your decision. She doesn't know anything. In the conversation that follows, the MC explains what exactly happened and Elena calms down again. But she makes it unmistakably clear that her friendship with Layla is currently more important to her than her friendship with the MC!!! She demands a clarifying conversation between the MC and Layla as a condition.

In the evening, an angry Alexis comes into the bar. Here, too, there is a conversation in which the MC explains his point of view and Alexis understands it. Her advice is to wait a few days.
Is there are tool for translating games in-game? I can translate to a few languages while I play but I am not sure, I'd do that on text line by line. :unsure:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Thank You I understand now, yes Nyx dont like more than a girl involved with MC, i think i need to make a strategy to play the game for every girl path, only one route at time, eh go to replay then. Thank You again.
You'll miss a LOT of content like that though. Half the routes seem to be gated behind cheating or breaking someones heart. :illuminati:

Gewrgios

Sep 12, 2023
scene 12_1171 with Dissolve(1)
a "Oh, hey..."
a "Long time no see."
mc "Yeah. Hey, Alexis. How are you?"
a "..."
scene 12_1190 with Dissolve(1)
a "I'm good. How are you, [mc]..."
mc "{i}(Why does this feels so awkward now?){/i}"
mc "{i}(Something changed between us.){/i}"
mc "So-so. Marauders lost..."
a "I figured."
scene 12_1195 with Dissolve(1)
a "I'll be right back. Can we talk later or do you have to leave soon?"
mc "No, we can talk."
a "Okay."
mc "{i}(Definitely awkward.){/i}"
This is when Alexis arrives at the bar but this particular one, which route is it because i can't seem to figure it out.
It's in Alexis path. If you have less than 7 points to the beach with Lexi, when you meet Valeria (at the park) and sitting to the bench you have the choose to break up with Alexis or continue your relationship. If you choose to break up, you have this dialogue.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Whats the update for this version. Is there any new scenes available in the Gallery
just 2 a HJ in the shower from Erynn and Brooke masturbating it's mostly a Erynn update, other LI have minor appearances in this one. Val I think gets the 2nd most amount of content in terms of LI.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If Santi and Mr Monroe have been friends since college (Mr Monroe being Lexi and Layla's father means that he would have been with Adrianna at the time the Santi, Andres and Emily stuff went down so it's not inconceivable that they've been friends since then) then he could know what Lexi usually orders. My Dad's best mates know me well enough to know my usual beer at the pub.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
with a vast curriculum, Emily, Adriana, Gabi, Ximena...
It's the Bachelor in Arts in Santiago Scumbag Horndog elective course they started offering at Madison Springs University twenty years ago ...

I am telling you man, Andres is the father of MC and Emily is an evil bitch. :LOL:
An evil bitch that gave me a sweet bike, sweet bike that will help me get laid even more...
Sounds like a fair trade!!!
So if you're a bad son to Emily, you won't get a motorcycle, which blocks

content for Iris, Lexi, Erynn and Brooke

And also blocks the John-Emily date

And potential future events like biking with John, biking with Iris, bringing Brooke home, (possibly) fucking Erynn on your bike, biking around with Lexi.

But you're cool Defenestrator.for.traitor since Nikki (and Gabi, Layla, Elena) are not into motorcycles.

Although if you may be tempted by a possible new precious ...

screenshot0025.png

Photo Collage Maker_2024_02_23_07_35_14.jpg
Whats the update for this version. Is there any new scenes available in the Gallery
Yes it's mostly Erynn content with Brooke in second place, Val in a close third place and Elena in fourth place. You can get the full content with an Erynn-Brooke-Layla-Elena combination or Brooke-Val combination.

Erynn-Val or Layla-Elena-Val block each other's content.

Yes, small, quick conversations with other ladies. Characters in the background in previous updates are revealed, and a new character is introduced. A fan favorite character finally makes an appearance in this present time.

Another (most likely bullshit) cliffhanger at the end of the update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes