Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
This game has great art and story. But I didn't read the tags closely enough.

There goes my sporty girls harem featuring Lexi and Eryn. :(

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nothing to do with ASP because at this point the MC is still fucking clueless Alexis is getting feelings for him (and do not break up with Layla otherwise you're no longer on the ASP).
I know that but it would explain why Lexi is acting differently but MC doesn't know why:

mc "{i}(Why does this feels so awkward now?){/i}"
mc "{i}(Something changed between us.){/i}"

As you say you're no longer on ASP if you break up with Layla, that could explain Lexi, who is no longer interested in MC after he hurt her sister, behaving differently around MC with MC not knowing why.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
i'm betting next is someone getting shot or something to that effect as I read it's been teased / trolled that some LI might not make it to the end alive. However probably be another troll as well.
If my theory is correct then it will be either Erynn or Iris or both of them together. Though with the last update, I started to think their path is not that dangerous. So who knows? :unsure:
Well it depends on context I guess, if it will be like Acting Lessons I'll just quit the game. If it will be written logically then I can be okay with it. Though, which LI is in the danger matters most for me. I think Nikki is safe but I would not like to see Elena or Layla dying. I don't know man, too much to consider I can't say anything without we have more knowledge about it. :unsure:
Nyx has mainly been teasing that Val will be the one to die, and has never included her on any list of LIs. However I still don't believe she'd kill her off.
I agree that Nyx (probably) won't kill any lady off, (but you know Nyx, trolls gotta troll sometimes ...)

At the very least, ladies and other people close to the MC might be in danger from Ethan if you decided to protect Erynn from Ethan, beat Ethan up and steal his phone. If you decided to go with the plan, Ethan does a background check on John which could blow up in John's face.

Based on the latest update and the time when John or Val came to the MC's rescue in a previous update, I think it's fair to say that the ones who are not in immediate danger from Ethan are Layla, Elena, Nikki, Cara, Gabi and newer ladies like Brooke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the ones in danger might be:

1. Erynn - main victim
2. Val - Ethan knows her as a MC rescuer, and if you're on Val path
3. Lexi - by association, Ethan has history with her and Erynn, and if you're on Lexi path
4. John - the Ethan background check exposes him or if the goons suddenly remember John as a MC rescuer (if you're not on the Val path)
5. Iris - by association with John or if she involves herself

Emily and Melissa are in danger by a long shot and just by association if Ethan and the goons decide to break into their homes .

If Ethan is going to be gunning for the MC, the MC's decision to go on a trip out of town is ill-timed and stupid as LSC82 and I have discussed. With no MC around, Ethan and the goons might break into the MC and Erynn's homes looking for Ethan's phone.

If Nyx doesn't write our MC as the complete moron he sometimes is, the MC would have brough Ethan's phone with him on his Alvarado, Riverside trip. The cliffhanger for update 13 might be Ethan taking one or more of the 5 people above hostage to get his phone back or something like that. At least it will be a real cliffhanger for once.

NOTE: Based on this latest update, it seems like Ethan (moron that he is) doesn't have back-up copies of the Erynn sex video other than the main one on his phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I agree that Nyx (probably) won't kill any lady off, (but you know Nyx, trolls gotta troll sometimes ...)

At the very least, ladies and other people close to the MC might be in danger from Ethan if you decided to protect Erynn from Ethan, beat Ethan up and steal his phone. If you decided to go with the plan, Ethan does a background check on John which could blow up in John's face.

Based on the latest update and the time when John or Val came to the MC's rescue in a previous update, I think it's fair to say that the ones who are not in immediate danger from Ethan are Layla, Elena, Nikki, Cara, Gabi and newer ladies like Brooke.

But the ones in danger might be:

1. Erynn - main victim
2. Val - Ethan knows her as a MC rescuer, and if you're on Val path
3. Lexi - by association, Ethan has history with her and Erynn, and if you're on Lexi path
4. John - the Ethan background check exposes him or if the goons suddenly remember John as a MC rescuer
5. Iris - by association with John or if she involves herself

Emily and Melissa are in danger by a long shot and just by association if Ethan and the goons decide to break into their homes .

If Ethan is going to be gunning for the MC, the MC's decision to go on a trip out of town is ill-timed and stupid as LSC82 and I have discussed. With no MC around, Ethan and the goons might break into the MC and Erynn's homes looking for Ethan's phone.

If Nyx doesn't write our MC as the complete moron he sometimes is, the MC would have brough Ethan's phone with him on his Alvarado, Riverside trip. The cliffhanger for update 13 might be Ethan taking one or more of the 5 people above hostage to get his phone back or something like that. At least it will be a real cliffhanger for once.

NOTE: At least based on the latest update, it looks like Ethan (moron that he is) doesn't have back-up copies of the Erynn video other than the main one on his phone.
Nyx should just let us end Ethan, Zach and the goons for real. But nope. She wants as much drama as she can get and will play this shit out for the next 10 - 20 updates.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

This post made me think of something. I'm starting to think romancing Val might be the best option for John ( depending on if sticking with the plan or not is the good or bad choice) Cause if John doesn't save the MC but Val does less chance for the goons to recognize him and blow his cover. Cause otherwise he might be able to talk himself out of a failed background check

Edit : reply fixed lol sorry if you read it when I messed up the quoted spoiler

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
This post made me think of something. I'm starting to think romancing Val might be the best option for John ( depending on if sticking with the plan or not is the good or bad choice) Cause if John doesn't save the MC but Val does less chance for the goons to recognize him and blow his cover. Cause otherwise he might be able to talk himself out of a failed background check
Yes. If you want to stick to the plan and let John do this thing with less danger for him, that would be the best option.

I'm a Val guy, but I am worried (and also curious) how Ethan would threaten Val. If Nyx kills Val, that's the ultimate narcissistic troll move to destroy your own avatar in your own game just to piss people off.

Jun 1, 2017
So... Will have to chose between Layla and Elena? If f**k Layla Elena will be close? Or... hopefully will can get all two? and how?
Im at the time to chose go inside or chose Elena, what will be? what is best choice? Someone can tell me?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
So... Will have to chose between Layla and Elena? If f**k Layla Elena will be close? Or... hopefully will can get all two? and how?
Im at the time to chose go inside or chose Elena, what will be? what is best choice? Someone can tell me?
Make a save at this point before you choose.

If you choose to fuck Layla, you might still have a chance with Elena in other updates and a possible, complete threesome with them this time. I don't think that closes the Elena path.

If you choose to break Layla's heart and choose Elena, there will be a conversation with Elena confronting you in episode 12. Elena path might be open in future updates if Layla forgives you and gives her blessing to Elena.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
... and a possible, complete threesome with them this time.
unlikely
1708673578211.png
1708673028769.png
If you choose to break Layla's heart and choose Elena, there will be a conversation with Elena confronting you in episode 12. Elena path might be open in future updates if Layla forgives you and gives her blessing to Elena.
very likely

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
So.. if dont have sex with Layla will broke with her.... and likely consequence in future, will end romance with Elena as well?
It so confusing for me, i want to understand beter english... uh.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes