satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
It's in Alexis path. If you have less than 7 points to the beach with Lexi, when you meet Valeria (at the park) and sitting to the bench you have the choose to break up with Alexis or continue your relationship. If you choose to break up, you have this dialogue.
So i did a speed run of the game after this and tried what you told me but it didn't show so i decided to cancel the date with her in episode 10 and then it showed.

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If Santi and Mr Monroe have been friends since college (Mr Monroe being Lexi and Layla's father means that he would have been with Adrianna at the time the Santi, Andres and Emily stuff went down so it's not inconceivable that they've been friends since then) then he could know what Lexi usually orders. My Dad's best mates know me well enough to know my usual beer at the pub.
I think knowing what you order in a bar it's a lot less personal than knowing what you like for breakfast.
And he would be serving breakfast to someone who doesn't live with him on a week day (students are on break, adults still work).

It's the Bachelor in Arts in Santiago Scumbag Horndog elective course they started offering at Madison Springs University twenty years ago...
We have to work hard to keep the family tradition alive!!!!

• Haha

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think knowing what you order in a bar it's a lot less personal than knowing what you like for breakfast.
And he would be serving breakfast to someone who doesn't live with him on a week day (students are on break, adults still work).
Maybe they go out to breakfast with friends quite often. The fact he knows Lexi's order is less proof that they live together than Emily not mentioning that Alexis lives with MC's biological father after finding out they are dating is proof that they don't live together, there's no way Emily wouldn't know who Lexi is and that Santi is her stepfather.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Maybe they go out to breakfast with friends quite often. The fact he knows Lexi's order is less proof that they live together than Emily not mentioning that Alexis lives with MC's biological father after finding out they are dating is proof that they don't live together, there's no way Emily wouldn't know who Lexi is and that Santi is her stepfather.
Let's just say we have very different definitions of "proof".
And Emily didn't even know Adriana was the principal of the school she enlisted her son in... but sure she knows her daughter ;) .
In fact she didn't know she had a daughter while they were roomates.
Santiago says he hasn't talked to Emily in quite sometime too...

You are too comitted to this idea and seems like nothing will change your mind, so i'll stop here.

Btw Dessolos what was the big decision that Nyx thought no one would take? Was it as boringly dull as we thought it would be?
Good question, what was this ludicrous choice? Can't think of anything in this update that fits....

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Btw @Dessolos what was the big decision that Nyx thought no one would take? Was it as boringly dull as we thought it would be?
Good question, what was this ludicrous choice? Can't think of anything in this update that fits....
My guess is it was the choice whether to

Stick to the plan and let John play Ethan for intel

or

Protect Erynn, beat the shit out of Ethan, steal his phone with the sex video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab and LSC82

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

or

what is that aforementioned to hit Ethan, 50 times against the door ? is this true ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

or

So not much of a choce then lol.

Ahh well..whatever, I won't be playing again until the Ethan crap finally sorted out. Just fed up the soap opera drama going on and on and on and on...

and on...and on....

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ahh well..whatever, I won't be playing again until the Ethan crap finally sorted out. Just fed up the soap opera drama going on and on and on and on...
You realize this is basically a telenovela in vn-format, right? Over-the-top-drama is the core concept of the entire thing.
I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been some kind of coma/evil-twin twist yet.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
what is that aforementioned to hit Ethan, 50 times against the door ? is this true ?
This is more of an easter egg for the LOLs, it doesn't actually affect anything...
After you see the special render the game resumes as if you only hit him once and had enough.

mnotwoke is probably right that the choice few would pick is passing on the choice to smash Ethan's face.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You realize this is basically a telenovela in vn-format, right? Over-the-top-drama is the core concept of the entire thing.yet.
:rolleyes: :FacePalm:

You realise how many posts I have in this thread and that I used to do the walkthrough? I'm well aquainted with this VN.

I know what it's about...what it's like...hence my statement.

zokzuk

May 1, 2022
Maybe I'm crazy and will throw something stupid into the discussion. I keep paying attention to one detail. And maybe it's the models fault or I'm overthinking it.
I'll break it down into scenes to best explain my point.
Bar:
When we first meet Mr. Santiago Navarro, he is shaven.
Alexis' house:
During lunch and extra Spanish lessons. Alexis' father has a "beard"
Training camp:
We meet Navarro again at training, he is shaved.
Layla also pays attention to the MC and says, "Funny how a little hair can change your appearance so much."
Bar:
Later, when we come back, Alexis notices it too
Alexis is home again:
when we're at Alexis's. And he asks if I want to run, and I notice the "beard" again.
The last scene with Santiago Navarro and he is shaved
In the scene where Val is training, we are unable to see whether the guy is shaved or not
Do you notice the same thing or am I crazy?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What is not yet obvious compared to the previous episodes is extremely noticeable in EP 12: the topic of Erynn What makes Erynn's behavior believable in the single route or her restraint in the Erynn vs Alexis route becomes totally unbelievable in the Erynn vs Nikki, Erynn vs Cara or Erynn vs Layla routes. I kept finding myself checking which route I was on. I was 100% in an Erynn single route with all the scenes!!! Not a word from Erynn about the other LIs. As if they don't exist at all. Even in the case of Layla, there was no word from Alexis in Bar. Only in the Elena route did there be a conversation between Alexis and the MC. I'm really thinking about whether I should do another Erynn vs. Valeria route.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was 100% in an Erynn single route with all the scenes!!! Not a word from Erynn about the other LIs. As if they don't exist at all. Even in the case of Layla, there was no word from Alexis in Bar. Only in the Elena route did there be a conversation between Alexis and the MC. I'm really thinking about whether I should do another Erynn vs. Valeria route.
If you do Erynn vs. Valeria, they'll probably bump into each other at the beach the next morning. Our dumb MC scheduled a same Friday morning beach date with each one of them.

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The only path I hate, are Elynn and Alexis, while I do the others, these two piss me off, actually considering the ending of the last update, I think I chose well on Alexis

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The only path I hate, are Elynn and Alexis, while I do the others, these two piss me off, actually considering the ending of the last update, I think I chose well on Alexis
I can not comprehend that. It is precisely this Alexis vs Erynn path that has the most potential for a future conflict between the two LIs. (if Nyx thought of it!!!). All other combinations are simply closed like Alexis vs Valeria just happened.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I can not comprehend that. It is precisely this Alexis vs Erynn path that has the most potential for a future conflict between the two LIs. (if Nyx thought of it!!!)

Well I don't think that's the case, at least for me, especially considering that in the end Alexis is MC's half-sister, while I don't like Elynn for how she behaved.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well I don't think that's the case, at least for me, especially considering that in the end Alexis is MC's half-sister, while I don't like Elynn for how she behaved.
How do you think my routes Erynn vs xxx will end? Definitely not positive for Erynn!!!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes