xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i'm betting next is someone getting shot or something to that effect as I read it's been teased / trolled that some LI might not make it to the end alive.
Rachel is already dead, so maybe she was planed as LI at least she shows up in the Charcter gallery !

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yiou can have three scenes with Rachel.
Exactly I found them, thanks , that is why I was guessing that she was planned as LI but later taken out due to not popular or whatever, and now she is used to turn the "Dramatical screw" which I think is a good Idea.
edit: Acsuka ; technically you already "shot" some of the LI, Gabi, Layla, tatoo girl, Cara, Nikki, Alexis, Julia, if you not creampied them.... :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Exactly I found them, thanks , that is why I was guessing that she was planned as LI but later taken out due to not popular or whatever, and now she is used to turn the "Dramatical screw" which I think is a good Idea.
edit: Acsuka ; technically you already "shot" some of the LI, Gabi, Layla, tatoo girl, Cara, Nikki, Alexis, Julia, if you not creampied them.... :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My dear friend, I have strict principles...Always, everyone should be creamed whenever possible... If I happen to click wrong, I will immediately go back to the scene and finish it decently... :LOL:

Another thing... I know it's a bit of a weird question... But who decides if a character is popular or not... Player voting? pfff... we have seen in many cases with big and famous games that the voting is not worth a shit... And yet the fans remain, because they are treated with something small... The last word always belongs to the developer, no matter what anyone says... Good I think?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nyx couldn't bring herself to kill Nikki off after only a few chapters because she "had become too attached" to Nikki, I think at this point she would be more attached to the LIs now than she was to Nikki back then, I'd bet a good amount of money on the talk of killing an LI at this point to just be trolling, and she's already used the "dead" LI cliffhanger with Erynn it would be lazy writing to use it again.

Reactions: LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Nyx couldn't bring herself to kill Nikki off after only a few chapters because she "had become too attached" to Nikki, I think at this point she would be more attached to the LIs now than she was to Nikki back then, I'd bet a good amount of money on the talk of killing an LI at this point to just be trolling, and she's already used the "dead" LI cliffhanger with Erynn it would be lazy writing to use it again.
she can kill off Tori, I'll be ok with that

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
this made me chuckle
however I have to object, you're making her seem way too smart and capable
not saying she's an idiot but the story simply doesn't show anything genius about it or her.
it just looks like a parody of mexican soap operas - overexaggerating every YO SOY TU PADRE situation by making every character who even appears in a render connected to someone. what for? for more drama of course. more drama for the sake of more drama.
:ROFLMAO: It's a sarcasm. ;)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i am guessing that Alexis and Layla will be Santi's stepdaughters. since their last name is Monroe and their mom goes by Monroe too. perhaps Santi and their mom aren't actually married. since the dead girl in an alley was a trick making us think it was Erynn, i am guessing this is also a trick and mc will find out later from Alexis that Santi is her step-dad. but not before he is shitting himself about it for a while till he finds the right time to bring up that Santi is his real dad, thus causing Alexis to tell him about him being her step-dad. damn Nyx is good at creating some drama..which honestly i hate in VN's but most of them have it..sometimes too much of it. still i am more interested in seeing mc beat Zach's ass when they next see each other. that asshat has an ass whoopin coming. lucky for him they are on their spring break so mc hasn't run into the fuckface yet..

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
she can kill off Tori, I'll be ok with that
o god yes please Tori , tho if she actually does kill actually Erynn off and wasnt a joke man that would be brutal for me would make me sad everytime I play this game almost be enough for me to drop it haha. Even Alexis would be bad for me lol

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My dear friend, I have strict principles...Always, everyone should be creamed whenever possible... If I happen to click wrong, I will immediately go back to the scene and finish it decently... :LOL:

Another thing... I know it's a bit of a weird question... But who decides if a character is popular or not... Player voting? pfff... we have seen in many cases with big and famous games that the voting is not worth a shit... And yet the fans remain, because they are treated with something small... The last word always belongs to the developer, no matter what anyone says... Good I think?
I think there are many differnt factors playing a role in this, one can be the DAZ model if it is avialble in the new versions, or if you have a lot of work adapting it, another could be If she is important to the plot, etc etc.
Last word had the dev anyway!

concernig things being propper "creamed" my Grandma said once: "If you want to shove something in the oven, ...make shure it is propper creamed and filled " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
o god yes please Tori , tho if she actually does kill actually Erynn off and wasnt a joke man that would be brutal for me would make me sad everytime I play this game almost be enough for me to drop it haha. Even Alexis would be bad for me lol
If my theory is correct then it will be either Erynn or Iris or both of them together. Though with the last update, I started to think their path is not that dangerous. So who knows? :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If my theory is correct then it will be either Erynn or Iris or both of them together. Though with the last update, I started to think their path is not that dangerous. So who knows? :unsure:
Yeah honestly when Nyx teased about adding a choice that she think most players won't pick I was expecting the worst. It honestly wasnt even that bad. Though I should say if one of them does die as long as it's choice or something based on earlier choices in the game im fine with it. Even if it's Erynn cause one thing I do wish id see more in some of these AVN's is some actual dark choices were a LI can actually die.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah honestly when Nyx teased about adding a choice that she think most players won't pick I was expecting the worst. It honestly wasnt even that bad. Though I should say if one of them does die as long as it's choice or something based on earlier choices in the game im fine with it even if it's Erynn cause one thing I do wish id see more in some of these AVN's is some actual dark choices were a LI can actually die.
Well it depends on context I guess, if it will be like Acting Lessons I'll just quit the game. If it will be written logically then I can be okay with it. Though, which LI is in the danger matters most for me. I think Nikki is safe but I would not like to see Elena or Layla dying. I don't know man, too much to consider I can't say anything without we have more knowledge about it. :unsure:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
yeeah not buying that
I think she's serious there. Mentioned it several times on discord and it would only be fitting for someone who loves to tease/troll part of the playerbase. :LUL:

And tbh a high school soap opera needs a proper bitch like Tori. :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes