Jun 1, 2017
Basically it's an expanded Layla path, with a bit of an Erynn path. The difference is that Alexis has a crush on the MC. The MC gets “support” from both Erynn and Iris, his ex. Erynn wants to set the MC up with Alexis. The problem with this is Layla.

Simply reserve your own save space.
Thank You

evilbladeuk

Oct 13, 2023
I started to play this today, and have to admit, is interesting, with not bad plot twists... my only regret is Alexis as for some reason that would in my head have much more sense than other options, but everyone is different and may have different views.
Props for devs for very solid release.

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
There will be no blood relationship between MC and LIs even considering the ep 12 cliffhanger. Nyx (the dev) has said many times that there will be no incest in the game, she has also cleared all relationships with Patreon moderators who don't allow incest.

Having said that the known relationships between the characters are Emily is MC's mother, Melissa is Erynn's mother, Adrianna is mother to Layla and Alexis, Layla and Alexis are sisters, Coach Mike is father to Cora and Nikki, Cora and Nikki are sisters. Likely but unconfirmed relationships are John being Erynn's father, which make Erynn and Iris half-sisters, Ximenia being Val's mother, Gabi being married to Santiago (MC's father).
Are we sure that Gabi is married to Santiago? Could she be his mistress? I haven't gotten into the Gabi plot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
Are we sure that Gabi is married to Santiago? Could she be his mistress? I haven't gotten into the Gabi plot...
Nothing is certain in this game tbh but she has an old photo with Santiago Navarro and they look closed to each other there and there is a photo on Gabi's wall that MC assumed a wedding photo of Gabi and Navarro, which may or may not be true.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not sure, but it's likely, it looks like a wedding picture in her house more than a picture a woman would have of her married lover....

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I wonder if Nyx has dev only game full of incest, corrupt MC path implemented etc. :unsure:
Possibly, I do wonder what the game would be like at this point without the plot changes, no Lexi or Nikki (Cora would probably have been too grief stricken to start a long-distance relationship so the other town plot would be totally out), a path open to be working with Ethan against Erryn. Given the Melissa path hasn't even opened yet really it gives the possibility there could have been a path of seducing Melissa while turning her daughter into a prostitute, that could have caused fireworks.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure, but it's likely, it looks like a wedding picture in her house more than a picture a woman would have of her married lover....

yeh that's why the cliffhanger doesn't have as big of an impact as it should because of the patron rules and Nyx saying multiple time that incest wont be in the game. I still like the cliffhanger to some small extent but yeah those things ruins it a bit for me. I just hope it isn't solved in the first 5 minutes and the MC goes on assuming the incest is real for a little bit, otherwise there was no point in that cliffhanger other than for shock value.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
doubt it, nyx just gets kicks of teasing players with incest.
yeah after a while it's just not the same. After the supposed Erynn alley situation I'm not buying any of her cliffhangers ever again. Fool me once and so on. We'll just have to wait for the next update or two to clear up some of situation

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After the supposed Erynn alley situation I'm not buying any of her cliffhangers ever again.
i'm so glad I didn't play back then not only would that cliffhanger suck to wait for the answer but then to realize it wasn't really much of anything till later.

Reactions: Elduriel

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well 1st was erynn's case, now incest, we can only guess what's next.
i'm betting next is someone getting shot or something to that effect as I read it's been teased / trolled that some LI might not make it to the end alive. However probably be another troll as well.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes