xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you very much, anonnyscouse, for this quality intel and I didn't know a lot of this to be honest. Especially the stuff about coach mike being Cora and Nikki's dad. I must have just missed it in the story. I saw Val's mother in a few panels but I'm not sure if I've seen here anywhere and didn't know her name. Once again thank you for using up some of your own time to help me out!
The Key is to play the VN a few times, with different girls and different decisions, the dialoges and the behavior changes, as well if you play like that the background information starts to come out. there is an WT in the OP if you feel the need.

Reactions: NadaMucho

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think as well, specially that on her exclusive path Adriana tells her she got pregnat at 18 with Alexis.
I haven't bothered checking the code (as stopped my Layla/Elena saves at the break up choice until know the full consequences and whether the throuple happens or not) but I'd be amazed if her creampie is not counted at some point. Utterly amazed.

Reactions: Dark Silence
Oct 10, 2022
My thoughts exactly. It's not like he's a 1 post troll. So, yes, it was uncalled for. :LOL:
I always value my elder's opinions, so thank you.
Nope not a pussy, just having PTSD from last relationship. I got punched, thrown stuff for smaller things. :(

Thank you very much, anonnyscouse, for this quality intel and I didn't know a lot of this to be honest. Especially the stuff about coach mike being Cora and Nikki's dad. I must have just missed it in the story. I saw Val's mother in a few panels but I'm not sure if I've seen here anywhere and didn't know her name. Once again thank you for using up some of your own time to help me out!
Hey man, last post was a joke don't be offended. I am sorry, if I offended you.

What I meant with that joke, the story of this game is extremely complicated when it's come to the relationships, for most of the characters we have no idea who is their father or mother etc. If you read last a few pages you'll see almost half of the post are related to that and people speculate on it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I haven't bothered checking the code (as stopped my Layla/Elena saves at the break up choice until know the full consequences and whether the throuple happens or not) but I'd be amazed if her creampie is not counted at some point. Utterly amazed.
Yeah. I restarted my few saves and my Elena solo is on hold for the duration.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not a problem, you only find out about Coach Mike when Cora/Nikki (might just be Nikki actually thinking about it) comes to visit you and you meet her after school and she addresses Coach Mike as dad.

We've only partially seen Val's mother in scenes with Val and we don't actually meet Ximenia until ep 12, but the model used for Val's mother in the scenes with Val and Ximenia in ep 12 match perfectly so that's an almost confirmed connection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
What I meant with that joke, the story of this game is extremely complicated when it's come to the relationships, for most of the characters we have no idea who is their father or mother etc. If you read last a few pages you'll see almost half of the post are related to that and people speculate on it.
And as long as the sex with the girls is open, who cares who the relative is... :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I always value my elder's opinions, so thank you.

Nope not a pussy, just having PTSD from last relationship. I got punched, thrown stuff for smaller things. :(
Well, at least that guy got the info he needed. It's always easy to fall into the game we all play here. I think we all need to slow down. Me especially sometimes. I already have S1nsational facepalmin me all grumpy like and it's not even 8am here. :ROFLMAO:

As for your ptsd, sorry to hear. I still want to give you another sarcastic response about it though, but I'll refrain.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
wouldn't think it's tracked separately since there was no option to pull out. But now I checked and I don't see (or missed) the variable for Nikki and Cara either. Only found the pullout variable for Gabi.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
The Key is to play the VN a few times, with different girls and different decisions, the dialoges and the behavior changes, as well if you play like that the background information starts to come out. there is an WT in the OP if you feel the need.
I've been through this one a whole lot but I do tend to fast forward through on additional play throughs so I'm sure I miss content. I just see things and wonder, hmm why did they do that? Such as why am I always looking at the back of Layla and Alexis' dad? Who is he?

I read a few posts here at the tail end of the thread and saw folks commenting on this or that person being this or that's father and figured it was all "out in the open" for people who are more observant than I am. anonnyscouse's post really helped me out by informing me on how much is really "known" and how much is just speculation. Cheers xapican!

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes