NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
New on f95 and lots of pages for this title so I'm hoping for some help. If it exists, could someone link me to or point me to a resource which shows all of the "intertwined" relationships? X is Y's father but Z is A's grandmother, etc? If not cheers anyway as this is one of my very favorite titles. I'll love it even more if they let me marry Elena and have lots of Puerto Rican babies!

Oct 10, 2022
New on f95 and lots of pages for this title so I'm hoping for some help. If it exists, could someone link me to or point me to a resource which shows all of the "intertwined" relationships? X is Y's father but Z is A's grandmother, etc? If not cheers anyway as this is one of my very favorite titles. I'll love it even more if they let me marry Elena and have lots of Puerto Rican babies!
Wouldn't you like to know, my sweet summer child. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Kinship is still complicated for everyone, there are many dubious opinions... Dios mio :ROFLMAO:
However, bad news, if you want Elena, you have to wait, she's not available for you yet... But Elena fans don't give up hope and hang on till the end...(y)

Reactions: NadaMucho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've heard the theory but has anyone tested if the sickness happens without the creampie?
Yeah if you eat spoiled food. ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
On serious note: I can't recall the sickness scene In game nor how it was presented, happend to me that my sex partner, (now my wife) felt light, stomach discomfort, and nausea after Hot and wild session, mostly when the stomach was full, but not that she had to throw up

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There will be no blood relationship between MC and LIs even considering the ep 12 cliffhanger. Nyx (the dev) has said many times that there will be no incest in the game, she has also cleared all relationships with Patreon moderators who don't allow incest.

Having said that the known relationships between the characters are Emily is MC's mother, Melissa is Erynn's mother, Adrianna is mother to Layla and Alexis, Layla and Alexis are sisters, Coach Mike is father to Cora and Nikki, Cora and Nikki are sisters. Likely but unconfirmed relationships are John being Erynn's father, which make Erynn and Iris half-sisters, Ximenia being Val's mother, Gabi being married to Santiago (MC's father).

Oct 10, 2022
also the pullout method is not exactly a 100% guarantee either
Yes that is correct but does not fit the storytelling. If you give me an option to creampie then game should act accordingly.

Yeah if you eat spoiled food. ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
On serious note: I can't recall the sickness scene In game nor how it was presented, happend to me that my sex partner, (now my wife) felt light, stomach discomfort, and nausea after Hot and wild session, mostly when the stomach was full, but not that she had to throw up
Hearing I am late or this is fuel for nightmares ngl.

View attachment 3377193 Is it weird that I prefer Nikki over other LIs in this game?
Of course not. That means you are smart, know what he wants and overall wholesome person. Also you know how to choose a partner. ;)

Yeah. He would. Don't tease a 1 post wonder, bro. That's not nice.

Only guarantee is that you make a 100% mess if you pull out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
somehow I prefer the "Spy" method.....:devilish::devilish: let her swallow the evidence..:p:devilish:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I am stealing this. Spy method. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: SearingFive

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
There will be no blood relationship between MC and LIs even considering the ep 12 cliffhanger. Nyx (the dev) has said many times that there will be no incest in the game, she has also cleared all relationships with Patreon moderators who don't allow incest.

Having said that the known relationships between the characters are Emily is MC's mother, Melissa is Erynn's mother, Adrianna is mother to Layla and Alexis, Layla and Alexis are sisters, Coach Mike is father to Cora and Nikki, Cora and Nikki are sisters. Likely but unconfirmed relationships are John being Erynn's father, which make Erynn and Iris half-sisters, Ximenia being Val's mother, Gabi being married to Santiago (MC's father).
Thank you very much, anonnyscouse, for this quality intel and I didn't know a lot of this to be honest. Especially the stuff about coach mike being Cora and Nikki's dad. I must have just missed it in the story. I saw Val's mother in a few panels but I'm not sure if I've seen here anywhere and didn't know her name. Once again thank you for using up some of your own time to help me out!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes