PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Well I am it's my # 1 AVN after all each update gets me excited to see the next one. Also I ship Mommy Brooke and Emily. I can almost see where you are coming from with that one bit of a dialogue as yeah it is a bit forced if you want to get it on with Brooke. However how I see it it's just dialogue nothing is set in stone yet. For all I know we might still get a chance to get it on with Brooke in the future
With WTHI practically on hold, and the fact that I drop BaDIK after Season 3, this is the only game I'm following. But, there's so much shit that poisoned Intertwined, that I'm not sure for how long I can take it :sick:.

When it comes to Brooke, I actually didn't like her from the first moment. So, except in one playthrough, which I named "manwhore", where I intentionally flirted and fornicated with every female character available, I totally ignored Brooke in all other playthroughs, to the point that I avoided being in the same room with her. Now, imagine what a shock was to me that I'm unwillingly friendly to her, and even want her to fuck my mom o_O:mad::poop:.

BTW, of course I was kidding about Intertwined being a kinetic novel :LOL:.

Also, I'm not buying that this MC, utter idiot, is capable of setting any kind of "bait". It's all up to Goddess Nyx.

Rudimentary creatures of blood, and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own.
You cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I, am Goddess Nyx.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Maybe Santi and Emily are siblings, would explain many things about MC.
That inbred MC brain, the incest constantly wants to escape his dick.

*By choosing this you will be forced to date Alexis until you die!!! No not the MC of the game, you the player, there's NO WAY OUT!!!!
Like in the play, No Exit, if you were forced to be stuck in a room in hell with one person, would you pick Lexi or Ethan or Zach?

Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: Intertwined-0.12.3_walkthrough-rev-1.4.pdf
Thank you kind sir.

When it comes to Brooke, I actually didn't like her from the first moment. So, except in one playthrough, which I named "manwhore", where I intentionally flirted and fornicated with every female character available, I totally ignored Brooke in all other playthroughs, to the point that I avoided being in the same room with her. Now, imagine what a shock was to me that I'm unwillingly friendly to her, and even want her to fuck my mom o_O:mad::poop:.
Someone posted a few pages back that he was avoiding Val but for some reason this update allowed Val to still be into him in the park scene.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
With WTHI practically on hold, and the fact that I drop BaDIK after Season 3, this is the only game I'm following. But, there's so much shit that poisoned Intertwined, that I'm not sure for how long I can take it :sick:.
Kinda surprised you even like WTHI considering your opinions...

Gewrgios

Sep 12, 2023
We can be sure that Erynn's father is ... Santi!!! He had sex with Melissa wearing a blond wig and having bodypainting!!! :D:LOL:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Like in the play, No Exit, if you were forced to be stuck in a room in hell with one person, would you pick Lexi or Ethan or Zach?
I guess Alexis but... LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!!!!!!

Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: Intertwined-0.12.3_walkthrough-rev-1.4.pdf

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Just saw that Erynn requires 58 points to get her scene... on a "pristine" Erynn save i start the update with 60 or 62.
I though Nyx had relented on unreasonable point requirements...

Lots of traps that make you lose a ton of points too(like getting too aggressive sexually and even things from last episode like kissing Iris), which probably means people will fail to meet the next quota and not understand why she's suddenly gone cold.

Meanwhile there's a character that i have less than 20 points, scored negatively on a date we just had... and she didn't say a word about it...

Rudimentary creatures of blood, and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
I understand your reference and it fits lol.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
But, there's so much shit that poisoned Intertwined, that I'm not sure for how long I can take it :sick:.
agreed. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think it started somewhere around episode 7 or so? game seemed fine until then. since then... I've playing less and less routes with every new episode because I just can't make myself go through the same dull story over and over. this time I've only played a layla save the first day and made myself play an elena route last night on skip. just to see what their conversation looked like and if there's any layla reaction.
and the more I thought about the game in the last few days, the more I'm sure I'm dropping it. weird, stupid shit in the story, awful cliffhangers, secret paths... all characters making the same retarded faces over and over...
now, I have cut my games to about 4 in the past year because I both got bored of playing literally the same game with somewhat different looking characters over and over and I just don't have the patience to wait for almost a year to see a story progress. let's say taking a new game at episode 2 now. it will probably have 10 episodes total. what's the estimate for that game to be finished? and, as we know, dev times get longer and longer with more "complications" as the story moves on. most games take roughly 9 months to release a new episode and intertwined was... I wouldn't say tolerated but it was coming down towards it recently... anyway, I've "tolerated" (for lack of a better word at the moment) intertwined because it's the first AVN I played and nyx dished out updates fairly quick for the last few episodes, with decent chucks of renders in a fair amount of time. now it took her 6 months for a 1400 render update with a promise of a big update coming up? yeah, I doubt I'll be waiting for that one. especially when you know the cliffhanger resolution is going to be something incredibly stupid.
as shogun said when he announced he won't be posting updates anymore:
"the game just didn't make the cut"

this made me chuckle
however I have to object, you're making her seem way too smart and capable
not saying she's an idiot but the story simply doesn't show anything genius about it or her.
it just looks like a parody of mexican soap operas - overexaggerating every YO SOY TU PADRE situation by making every character who even appears in a render connected to someone. what for? for more drama of course. more drama for the sake of more drama.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes