Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can see him running from the bar leaving Alexis confused and telling her "we can't see each other anymore" the next time she tries to talks to him... without any explanation(something similar may happen in the Layla path) because of what he just "learned".
He better clear things up Lexi before he has to work the bar for the bet if this does happen otherwise Dylan might kick his ass.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
He better clear things up Lexi before he has to work the bar for the bet if this does happen otherwise Dylan might kick his ass.
If he simply runs away in shock like i expect him to and avoids contact the following days... it will make for an AWKWARD day at work lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
If he simply runs away in shock like i expect him to and avoids contact the following days... it will make for an AWKWARD day at work lol.
What we know of MC so far, he will run away without listening what Alexis say make situation worse and worse then when someone manage to explain things to him, he'll say how stupid he is etc.

Btw, Nyx said there won't be a incest but this does not mean there wasn't, right? Maybe Santi and Emily are siblings, would explain many things about MC.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What we know of MC so far, he will run away without listening what Alexis say make situation worse and worse then when someone manage to explain things to him, he'll say how stupid he is etc.

Btw, Nyx said there won't be a incest but this does not mean there wasn't, right? Maybe Santi and Emily are siblings, would explain many things about MC.
From what we know of him, he won't wait until he knows the full picture before making a decision... This pattern has repeated itself many times before...

And yeah there might something be weird with his genes lol.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Well I am it's my # 1 AVN after all each update gets me excited to see the next one. Also I ship Mommy Brooke and Emily. I can almost see where you are coming from with that one bit of a dialogue as yeah it is a bit forced if you want to get it on with Brooke. However how I see it it's just dialogue nothing is set in stone yet. For all I know we might still get a chance to get it on with Brooke in the future
With WTHI practically on hold, and the fact that I drop BaDIK after Season 3, this is the only game I'm following. But, there's so much shit that poisoned Intertwined, that I'm not sure for how long I can take it :sick:.

When it comes to Brooke, I actually didn't like her from the first moment. So, except in one playthrough, which I named "manwhore", where I intentionally flirted and fornicated with every female character available, I totally ignored Brooke in all other playthroughs, to the point that I avoided being in the same room with her. Now, imagine what a shock was to me that I'm unwillingly friendly to her, and even want her to fuck my mom o_O:mad::poop:.

BTW, of course I was kidding about Intertwined being a kinetic novel :LOL:.

Also, I'm not buying that this MC, utter idiot, is capable of setting any kind of "bait". It's all up to Goddess Nyx.

Rudimentary creatures of blood, and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own.
You cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I, am Goddess Nyx.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Maybe Santi and Emily are siblings, would explain many things about MC.
That inbred MC brain, the incest constantly wants to escape his dick.

*By choosing this you will be forced to date Alexis until you die!!! No not the MC of the game, you the player, there's NO WAY OUT!!!!
Like in the play, No Exit, if you were forced to be stuck in a room in hell with one person, would you pick Lexi or Ethan or Zach?

Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: Intertwined-0.12.3_walkthrough-rev-1.4.pdf
Thank you kind sir.

When it comes to Brooke, I actually didn't like her from the first moment. So, except in one playthrough, which I named "manwhore", where I intentionally flirted and fornicated with every female character available, I totally ignored Brooke in all other playthroughs, to the point that I avoided being in the same room with her. Now, imagine what a shock was to me that I'm unwillingly friendly to her, and even want her to fuck my mom o_O:mad::poop:.
Someone posted a few pages back that he was avoiding Val but for some reason this update allowed Val to still be into him in the park scene.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
With WTHI practically on hold, and the fact that I drop BaDIK after Season 3, this is the only game I'm following. But, there's so much shit that poisoned Intertwined, that I'm not sure for how long I can take it :sick:.
Kinda surprised you even like WTHI considering your opinions...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes