mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
2 things, Gabi isn't from Madison, she went to Palm City High (same school the female race winner, Sha'Cari, goes to) and there's a conversation while you carry her bags to the car in which she explains she isn't from here.
screenshot0213.png

Second i think the most plausible explanation for their friendship would be they worked together.
Maybe while in college Gabi was working as a waitress/barista(like Alexis) whatever and Ximena, despite being nearly 10 years older worked there too while waiting for her acting career to pick up(i hear that is not an uncommon job for women looking to get into acting while they wait for "something").
I think this would succesfully get rid of the issue.
That sounds quite plausible. Ximena might also just look young for her age.

TLDR : Solid update especially if you like like Erynn content otherwise it is short cause not much content in the ways of other LI. I'd give this update a 7 / 10.
Solid review and analysis.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I lost interest in Val in the previous update, this time I just kept Gabi's save.

I had to redo Gabi's save and I noticed something that I don't think was possible before, before if we had an affair with Gabi during the competition, Val would lose interest in the MC, right?

In this new save, Val remained interested in the MC, licked his face during Truth or Dare, changed underwear with the MC, and when they met in the park there is a variable that checks if she is interested at MC.

I avoided accumulating points with Val, but I still had 16 points, and for this scene I only need 18.
im not great with the tech skills, so i hope its user friendly. could you please tell me what program youre using in the first pic?
it looks like its detecting path splits and letting you change variables to trigger them.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I thought the conversations with Brooke was pretty good too. I no longer want to bang Brooke on one save even tho I do think she is really hot. Now I want her to get together with Emily instead of John so I can call her Mommy Brooke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Plus if what I assume about John is true being Erynn's father be a bit weird to be in a romantic relationship with his daughter and banging her while he does the same to our mother.
ha, my man, I already edited all my saves because of this. Previously I told Emily I was cool with her dating John, because he is cool. But with the Brooke thing coming out, I'd rather have mommy Brooke too. Though she is a bit young so I'm not sure if it comes to it what Emily will say. Also a possibility for a Brooke path if Emily/John start dating maybe we can step in to "console" her? :ROFLMAO:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Loo
im not great with the tech skills, so i hope its user friendly. could you please tell me what program youre using in the first pic?
it looks like its detecting path splits and letting you change variables to trigger them.
Looks like URM

Reactions: chuck69

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
URM I also recommend UCD.

I always use the two together, but in 'Intertwined' the UCD displayed some wrong values, it was the first time I saw this happen, so it's a good idea to use it together with the URM.

Reactions: chuck69

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, what does that make Alexis if we are on her secret route and she trys to get her hands on Laylas boy ?
And Val didn't seem to have a particular problem going for the MC, despite knowing he has a girlfriend...

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
I just found this game recently and somewhat binged it over the past few days. It really is terrific. with fun and lovable characters and dramatic situations. Too bad there isn't a harem option considering that it has bi-sexual characters like Iris. I would love to see a poly option with her, Alexis and Erryn, but doubt that will ever be on the menu. Still, I'll keep dating Lexi, helping and loving Erryn and keep ties with Iris, just in case.

Reactions: xsikal and mnotwoke

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Defenestrator.for.traitor since you asked to tag you when I give my thoughts on the update.
I thought the conversations with Brooke was pretty good too. I no longer want to bang Brooke on one save even tho I do think she is really hot. Now I want her to get together with Emily instead of John so I can call her Mommy Brooke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Plus if what I assume about John is true being Erynn's father be a bit weird to be in a romantic relationship with his daughter and banging her while he does the same to our mother.
Agreed. Technically at this point I could have done without Brooke getting bigger plot relevance and instead Nyx focusing on already existing paths.
Though as you said the conversations were fun to read (much like the ones with Gianna) and they emphasize this whole slice of life vibe that makes Intertwined so enjoyable in the first place. Looking forward to visiting Nathan tbh.

Reactions: mnotwoke

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
So, what does that make Alexis if we are on her secret route and she trys to get her hands on Laylas boy ?
And Val didn't seem to have a particular problem going for the MC, despite knowing he has a girlfriend...
Yup. Very few characters with any moral high ground. The ones telling off the mc in this case aren't paragons of fidelity either.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
I don't know what you all have. For me this Chapter is witty and well written. I liked it very much. Hope this story goes on in that way.
IMO a very good and entertaining VN, one of the best here!

Sure, it has his flaws, but this does go for all storys here on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So i played the gabby path again and she states in the classroom (after their drunk adventure) that shes married. Additionally having the huge ass potrait with navarro and the training camp dialogues .. they have to be married no?

Who the fuck has a huge wedding-like painting in their appartment with someone else than their husband/wife when being married plus the strange behavior with the picture in general.

At this point im completly convinced that navarro cant be laylas' and alexis' dad, not even stepdad or boyfriend of adrianna or whatever. I think it will be something stupid like alexis got interrupted and meant to say "my dad (s best friend)"

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
At this point im completly convinced that navarro cant be laylas' and alexis' dad, not even stepdad or boyfriend of adrianna or whatever. I think it will be something stupid like alexis got interrupted and meant to say "my dad (s best friend)"
Yeah that's why im thinking it's more or less a shock value cliffhanger than anything else + with the stance Nyx has on incest in her game makes it less believable to me. i'm just hoping the conclusion to the reveal isn't right away and they act like they really are related for a minute and it creates some fun dramatic scenes before the actual truth is revealed.

Reactions: vireker

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So i played the gabby path again and she states in the classroom (after their drunk adventure) that shes married. Additionally having the huge ass potrait with navarro and the training camp dialogues .. they have to be married no?

Who the fuck has a huge wedding-like painting in their appartment with someone else than their husband/wife when being married plus the strange behavior with the picture in general.

I don't think Navarro is Layla and Alexis' father, their father must be Enzo.

Navarro mentioned being Enzo's agent, when Alexis says "He's my dad..." it should have been "He's my dad agent." or "He's my dad friend.", but she was interrupted, and the game ends in that part, if Navarro were her father, the dialogue it would be "He's my dad." or "He's my father.", I think it was just a lazy cliffhanger on Nyx part.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Nothing serious. I'm a little bit hungry and could've more slept, but apart from this I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
Well, that's the point. It's not about YOU, it's about MC. Maybe you should read some parts of this Novel again. MC flirted with Brooke. You don't have to chose this. He just does when he works at Rue Madison. You only see small parts of his daily life.
First, I'm glad that you're fine.

So, we're at the point where MC's actions are not important, nor are the statements/variables. Then, why the choices, when Nyx is forcing the outcome ?

Guess it's time to add KINETIC NOVEL tag for this "game".(n)

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and nyrek
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes