Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well after playing thru all paths i realized that Gabi is the hottest, shame she aint a main love interest.Those eyes and killer curves :BootyTime:
I'm still holding out hope for a Gabi path, I have a save just with her, probably a stupid idea but meh :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well Nyx wanted to for the drama, or it would not be in game, Yeah that it does not help Val as being either lovable or a consistent character, who cares when comes to overdoing drama. :p
Out of reactions sooooo....

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well Nyx wanted to for the drama, or it would not be in game, Yeah that it does not help Val as being either lovable or a consistent character, who cares when comes to overdoing drama. :p
Sorry sir , Nyx made it optional So you can see/not see what is suitable to you , other wise you will be forced to see incest , gangbang , Ntr , and all other fetishes as forced scenes in kinetic game in all games :WeSmart:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry sir , Nyx made it optional So you can see/not see what is suitable to you , other wise you will be forced to see incest , gangbang , Ntr , and all other fetishes as forced scenes in kinetic game in all games :WeSmart:
She put it in avoidable or not and by now we know that all content on all routes will come up on the forum and gets known anyway. Still and that is same in my eyes for NTR, femdom and the rest, unavoidable does not exist unless you truly make two games. Content, way people act in game and such always bleeds over to rest of game unless make two really completely separate games where characters are also different completely.

Nyx has any right to put those scenes in as it is her game and story, but it has an impact on Val and how she is seen by various players. For good or bad. You know if really dislike Darryl and be touched by him, you would react differently and for starters would not go to a beach even with same party as him .... Could be I am weird, but I do not tend to spend my time off or fun times with people I do not like or especially that bother me, I have way too much respect for my off time to spend it with people that annoy me. :p

Last edited:

Mohman

Jul 6, 2021
Zane was Erynn's boyfriend back in the days while MC was gone and she lost all contact with MC at the time. The real question is whether or not Zane was avare of Ethan recording them having sex.
Zane should be the Restaurant's waitress brother according the her conversation with MC

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I finished my walkthrough for the current version.
Hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Hey man could you update your wt?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I lost interest in Val in the previous update, this time I just kept Gabi's save.

I had to redo Gabi's save and I noticed something that I don't think was possible before, before if we had an affair with Gabi during the competition, Val would lose interest in the MC, right?

In this new save, Val remained interested in the MC, licked his face during Truth or Dare, changed underwear with the MC, and when they met in the park there is a variable that checks if she is interested at MC.

I avoided accumulating points with Val, but I still had 16 points, and for this scene I only need 18.

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Layla thinks Gabi's 27 or 28. Since she's the principal's daughter, I'm inclined to trust her information. That's 8 to 9 years difference. 14 years ago, when Valeria's family moved away from Madison Springs, Gabi was 13 or 14, not old enough to be Ximena's college friend, and Ximena was at least 22. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2 things, Gabi isn't from Madison, she went to Palm City High (same school the female race winner, Sha'Cari, goes to) and there's a conversation while you carry her bags to the car in which she explains she isn't from here.

Second i think the most plausible explanation for their friendship would be they worked together.
Maybe while in college Gabi was working as a waitress/barista(like Alexis) whatever and Ximena, despite being nearly 10 years older worked there too while waiting for her acting career to pick up(i hear that is not an uncommon job for women looking to get into acting while they wait for "something").
I think this would succesfully get rid of the issue.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Guess I have to do a save involving Val at some point, to see what the fuss is about haha. I also haven't redone my Alexis run after saves got destroyed some update ago..can't hurt to do a new playthrough and go through the earlier chapters again to refresh my memory.

Anyway much love for Elena storming into the restaurant wearing army pants and hoodie, her brothers in tow. :love: Nyx is going hard with the "hard working girl always looking after others" vibes, but I'm here for it. :D

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Defenestrator.for.traitor since you asked to tag you when I give my thoughts on the update.

After letting the update sink in for a few days here is what I think of it.

Obviously I love all the Erynn stuff and quite frankly when it comes to Erynn content this is my favorite Erynn update yet. This update has made me like Erynn more. As one of my favorite things about her is when she is being playful / wholesome with the MC and well there was alot of that for me. Of course her lewd scene was pretty hot as well and enjoyed the scene even if we didn't go all the way. My favorite thing about it was her reaction if you dont stop, the hug after her reaction was kind of cute not gonna lie and shows how the MC can't believe he went to far and shows how he really cares for her and will be there for her no matter what in my eyes.

Final point on Erynn content before this update I was thinking to myself when are they gonna tell one another how they actually feel for one another. After this update I no longer feel that way with how often they kissed and how bold Erynn gets with the MC is apparent to me they know how they feel for one another without saying a thing. I do wish they showed a brief conversation of Emily talking to Mel about how she saw them kiss tho it isn't needed at all, since it's something that was assumed from the scene. But would of been nice mostly since I dont think we even saw Mel in one scene this update.

I thought the conversations with Brooke was pretty good too. I no longer want to bang Brooke on one save even tho I do think she is really hot. Now I want her to get together with Emily instead of John so I can call her Mommy Brooke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Plus if what I assume about John is true being Erynn's father be a bit weird to be in a romantic relationship with his daughter and banging her while he does the same to our mother.

I admit I didn't play Val's content other than one 1 path where I wasn't involved romantically with her. But from what I saw I did like at least she is slowly finally getting some content. I sorta of accept her explanation of the Daryl stuff about not wanting to make a scene. Then it makes me wonder why didn't she make up an excuse and just leave / go home early , after awhile when she started to feel uncomfortable. I get not hanging out with us if she didn't want to make a scene. Tho maybe I missed something and need to play that scene again. I do still need more content before I feel I can judge how much I like her.

I personally went with not beating up Ethan cause I did want to see the John content. I personally thought the hard to pick choice mentioned in one of the previous progress updates would of been a harder choice. To me both options seem fine given the context. That and it is a few extra Erynn scenes, so I did like that route. I dont think I will go that path on my main save once I re do my saves properly , as I fear the consequences more on that path.

The cliffhanger I liked it alot and didn't at the same time. Because of things Nyx's has said in the past about her stance on incest makes the cliffhanger fall flat to me because I know it won't be true and feels more like it's just there for shock value to me. This is one of the few times I actually do wish it would be true and there would be actual incest in a game because I think it could create some fun drama scenes to come. I just hope the conclusion of the reveal isn't something that is quick in the next update and Nyx makes the players and the MC think it's true for a bit to create some initial drama around it as I do think it will make for some fun and interesting scenes.

Also one thing I do wish that was a bit different about the bar scene when the MC realized who he was talking to and took a step outside for some fresh air. I do wish he called Emily, Erynn , Elena just someone to briefly talk about it for a second or two and they would try to calm him down so he can relax and enjoy the rest of the game for a while. As after he returned he was calmed down forgot about everything and was able to enjoy the game until the end of it. I did enjoy how the bar scene setup some future scenes to come the one i'm looking forward to the most is working at the bar hopefully with Lexi.

Edit forgot to mention Elena. I liked how the situation and conversation was handled about hurting Layla's feelings. Even the conversation with Alexis about it.

TLDR : Solid update especially if you like like Erynn content otherwise it is short cause not much content in the ways of other LI. I'd give this update a 7 / 10.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes