mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I'm confused, what does v0.12 add?
it's mostly a Erynn update, not much content in terms of other LI other than a small / quick conversation. There some other scenes too.
Yes it's mostly Erynn content with Brooke in second place, Val in a close third place and Elena in fourth place. You can get the full content with an Erynn-Brooke-Layla-Elena combination or Brooke-Val combination.

Erynn-Val or Layla-Elena-Val block each other's content.

Yes, small, quick conversations with other ladies. Characters in the background in previous updates are revealed, and a new character is introduced. A fan favorite character finally makes an appearance in this present time.

Another (most likely bullshit) cliffhanger at the end of the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Okay, my current prediction of parenthood:

• MC: Santiago Navarro (99%) + Emily Vicari (100%)
  • Cara/Nikki: Coach Mike (100%) + Haley (100%)
  • Erynn: John (99%) + Melissa (100%)
  • Iris: John (100%) + ???
  • Alexis/Layla: Enzo Monroe (90%) + Adriana Moore (100%)
  • Valeria: fucking mystery
Why is my prediction on Enzo so strong?
  • it can't be Santiago because incest
  • Santiago is a very good friend of the family, since Alexis knows him so well
  • their father is rich and famous
  • someone has to be named Mr Monroe
Why is Valeria a fucking mystery?
  • Gabi is in her late twenties, too young to be a mother of a teen
  • Ximena is (likely) in her late twenties, too young to be a mother of a teen
    • she and Gabi have been friends for 10 years
    • everyone agrees she's too young to play the role of a mother
  • At the same time, Ximena's dialogue changes if you're dating Valeria
  • Valeria's mother and Ximena have the same nails (short and squarish, compare them to Gabi's for example)
  • Valeria's father lives in Madison Springs, but he has his own (place?, business?) "Can we drive past dad's? I need to get something."
  • Santiago Navarro seems to know Valeria
  • Gabi seems to know Valeria
  • Valeria's mother seems to have a blasé attitude towards relationships (she's fine with Valeria stealing the MC from another girlfriend, she's fine with the idea of Gabi having an affair with the MC)
  • Valeria was born in Madison Springs, but moved to another town when she was 4
  • Gabi's uniform is the same as Sha'Carri's, but we don't know what school they are from
So, if Ximena is Valeria's mother:
  • Could she be her stepmother?
    • This explains the insufficient age difference between Valeria and Ximena, explains Ximena's and Gabi's friendship (college mates), explains why she's fine with cheating
    • But this introduces the question of her biomother and her father
    • Her biomother lived in Madison Springs 18 years ago
    • Her father still lives in Madison Springs
    • Can her father be Santiago? I think it's quite unlikely, this would mean something like:
      • 18 years ago Santiago has Valeria with her biomother
      • At some point her biomother dies and he marries Ximena
      • Then he divorces Ximena and marries her friend Gabi, Ximena retains custody of Valeria and remains friends with Gabi, quite far-fetched
  • If she's her biomother, she has aged really well
    • This raises the question of how she and Gabi met 10 years ago and became best friends despite their age difference
    • This still doesn't answer the question of who Valeria's father is
    • Can her father be Santiago? I think it's quite unlikely, this would mean something like:
      • 18 years ago Santiago has Valeria with Ximena
      • At some point (10 years ago) he leaves Ximena for Gabi, but Ximena and Gabi become friends despite that

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Okay, my current prediction of parenthood:

• MC: Santiago Navarro (99%) + Emily Vicari (100%)
  • Cara/Nikki: Coach Mike (100%) + Haley (100%)
  • Erynn: John (100%) + Melissa (99%)
  • Iris: John (100%) + ???
  • Alexis/Layla: Enzo Monroe (90%) + Adriana Moore (100%)
  • Valeria: fucking mystery
Why is my prediction on Enzo so strong?
  • it can't be Santiago because incest
  • Santiago is a very good friend of the family, since Alexis knows him so well
  • their father is rich and famous
  • someone has to be named Mr Monroe
Why is Valeria a fucking mystery?
  • Gabi is in her late twenties, too young to be a mother of a teen
  • Ximena is (likely) in her late twenties, too young to be a mother of a teen
    • she and Gabi have been friends for 10 years
    • everyone agrees she's too young to play the role of a mother
  • At the same time, Ximena's dialogue changes if you're dating Valeria
  • Valeria's mother and Ximena have the same nails (short and squarish, compare them to Gabi's for example)
  • Valeria's father lives in Madison Springs, but he has his own (place?, business?) "Can we drive past dad's? I need to get something."
  • Santiago Navarro seems to know Valeria
  • Gabi seems to know Valeria
  • Valeria's mother seems to have a blasé attitude towards relationships (she's fine with Valeria stealing the MC from another girlfriend, she's fine with the idea of Gabi having an affair with the MC)
  • Valeria was born in Madison Springs, but moved to another town when she was 4
  • Gabi's uniform is the same as Sha'Carri's, but we don't know what school they are from
So, if Ximena is Valeria's mother:
  • Could she be her stepmother?
    • This explains the insufficient age difference between Valeria and Ximena, explains Ximena's and Gabi's friendship (college mates), explains why she's fine with cheating
    • But this introduces the question of her biomother and her father
    • Her biomother lived in Madison Springs 18 years ago
    • Her father still lives in Madison Springs
      • 18 years ago Santiago has Valeria with her biomother
      • At some point her biomother dies and he marries Ximena
      • Then he divorces Ximena and marries her friend Gabi, Ximena retains custody of Valeria and remains friends with Gabi, quite far-fetched
  • If she's her biomother, she has aged really well
    • This raises the question of how she and Gabi met 10 years ago and became best friends despite their age difference
    • This still doesn't answer the question of who Valeria's father is
      • 18 years ago Santiago has Valeria with Ximena
      • At some point (10 years ago) he leaves Ximena for Gabi, but Ximena and Gabi become friends despite that
That age difference thing is not that important tbh, they had their kids at 18 mostly so they are between 36 and 40, it's not that old. If we say Gabi is early 30s and Ximena 36, their friendship is not unlikely one. Let's create a scenario that works for them. Let say Ximena Val's mother and she had her at 18, like Emily did she give a break to university for 2 years. One is for the pregnancy and another one for taking care of Val. Then returned back to university. If Ximena and Gabi went to same university, Gabi in her freshmen year and Ximena on her senior year, match the 6 years difference. They could be university friends and that makes them friends over 10 years. If after graduation Ximena left for bigger city for her acting career, that makes Val 4 years old which is also fitting when she left Madison Spring. There could be a lot more different scenarios to their friendship and age difference work. I definitely don't think Val's father Santiago though.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Gabi's uniform is the same as Sha'Carri's, but we don't know what school they are from
Fantastic details and theories.

I agree with most of them.

Just some additional information: The uniform of Gabi and Sha'Carri is for Palm City High. Gabi was originally from Palm City.

screenshot0213.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Absolutely no relation to what you are discussing but goddamn she is beautiful.
I agree. Gorgeous, gorgeous.

I'll do a post about when we blackmail Gabi during her path and she burns bridges with us. I replayed it last night, and our mc was a real douche bag for doing so. Not Ethan or Zach level douche, but still pretty bad.

For now ...

screenshot0074.png

screenshot0089.png

• Wow
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Oh guys, you should play sometimes playthroughs without hunting for a highscore in points, so you can see more of the content this game has. It's pretty easy to blackmail Gabi. Just make Layla upset, so she doesn't want your tutoring.

Oct 10, 2022
I haven't seen that either
edit: there is this but no idea how to get there
View attachment 3373800
Sorry , what Gabi blackmail path , who blachmail Gabi :unsure::unsure: is there another path than accidentaly meeting in the bar and go to her home drunk pls pls tell.
Basically you need to go to bar so you fuck Gabi then piss off Layla, you can achieve that by telling about Alexis at the pizza place so Layla fails the Spanish because MC cannot tutor her. Then don't steal the test and blackmail Gabi for in favor of Layla. I don't know what's on that path though, never chose it. :unsure:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Oh guys, you should play sometimes playthroughs without hunting for a highscore in points, so you can see more of the content this game has. It's pretty easy to blackmail Gabi. Just make Layla upset, so she doesn't want your tutoring.
but why would I want to make her upset, she is a sweetheart :) It was already bad enough to make the Elena decision.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Basically you need to go to bar so you fuck Gabi then piss off Layla, you can achieve that by telling about Alexis at the pizza place so Layla fails the Spanish because MC cannot tutor her. Then don't steal the test and blackmail Gabi for in favor of Layla. I don't know what's on that path though, never chose it. :unsure:
OMG , 1st : Lexi secret then blackmail Gabi and all girls in the game are Santi's daughters , thank you very much man.
Now for the 1st time I know what is the meaning of Intertwined.= many games in one , right ? :ROFLMAO::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 271 Votes