Boobsrock1234

Sep 12, 2023
dam its sad i cant have a Harem so far of all the girls i would want, i enjoy the game, just not per say a fan of making me pick between val, alexis path vs elynn and others path out of me wanting ti pick my harem.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
NO , his is still our bro. :cry:
sorrybro.gif
sorrybro.gif
:cry::cry:
That's from the film New Jack City starring Wesley Snipes as drug lord Nino Brown.

A very good GIF choice being torn about shooting our Intertwined MC bro or not.

FRIEND: "Am I my brother's keeper?"

NINO: Yes ... I ... am ...

Nino shoots his friend.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That's from the film New Jack City starring Wesley Snipes as Nino Brown.

A very good GIF choice being torn about shooting our Intertwined MC bro or not.

FRIEND: "Am I my brother's keeper?"

NINO: Yes ... I ... am ...

Nino shoots his friend.
Sorry , you and Defenestrator.for.traitor finished my reactions limit , So , :cry::cry: so, Nino shoots his friend:cry::cry:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Okay, my current prediction of parenthood:

• MC: Santiago Navarro (99%) + Emily Vicari (100%)
  • Cara/Nikki: Coach Mike (100%) + Haley (100%)
  • Erynn: John (100%) + Melissa (99%)
  • Iris: John (100%) + ???
  • Alexis/Layla: Enzo Monroe (90%) + Adriana Moore (100%)
  • Valeria: fucking mystery
Why is my prediction on Enzo so strong?
  • it can't be Santiago because incest
  • Santiago is a very good friend of the family, since Alexis knows him so well
  • their father is rich and famous
  • someone has to be named Mr Monroe
Why is Valeria a fucking mystery?
  • Gabi is in her late twenties, too young to be a mother of a teen
  • Ximena is (likely) in her late twenties, too young to be a mother of a teen
    • she and Gabi have been friends for 10 years
    • everyone agrees she's too young to play the role of a mother
  • At the same time, Ximena's dialogue changes if you're dating Valeria
  • Valeria's mother and Ximena have the same nails (short and squarish, compare them to Gabi's for example)
  • Valeria's father lives in Madison Springs, but he has his own (place?, business?) "Can we drive past dad's? I need to get something."
  • Santiago Navarro seems to know Valeria
  • Gabi seems to know Valeria
  • Valeria's mother seems to have a blasé attitude towards relationships (she's fine with Valeria stealing the MC from another girlfriend, she's fine with the idea of Gabi having an affair with the MC)
  • Valeria was born in Madison Springs, but moved to another town when she was 4
  • Gabi's uniform is the same as Sha'Carri's, but we don't know what school they are from
So, if Ximena is Valeria's mother:
  • Could she be her stepmother?
    • This explains the insufficient age difference between Valeria and Ximena, explains Ximena's and Gabi's friendship (college mates), explains why she's fine with cheating
    • But this introduces the question of her biomother and her father
    • Her biomother lived in Madison Springs 18 years ago
    • Her father still lives in Madison Springs
    • Can her father be Santiago? I think it's quite unlikely, this would mean something like:
      • 18 years ago Santiago has Valeria with her biomother
      • At some point her biomother dies and he marries Ximena
      • Then he divorces Ximena and marries her friend Gabi, Ximena retains custody of Valeria and remains friends with Gabi, quite far-fetched
  • If she's her biomother, she has aged really well
    • This raises the question of how she and Gabi met 10 years ago and became best friends despite their age difference
    • This still doesn't answer the question of who Valeria's father is
    • Can her father be Santiago? I think it's quite unlikely, this would mean something like:
      • 18 years ago Santiago has Valeria with Ximena
      • At some point (10 years ago) he leaves Ximena for Gabi, but Ximena and Gabi become friends despite that
Good post.
I'll give a 10% chance the MC is actually Andres kid... Emily making a big mess with her math and which guy fucked her on each day, still the most likely is Emily+Santiago.

Nikki/Cara, no problems here.

Erynn, i'm confused why you say 99% Melissa and 100% John? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean there's a small possibility Nyx will go for some weird shit instead of John as the father, but Erynn being adopted i don't see it honestly.

Iris- John and someone who probably isn't relevant, we don't know the answer but Iris probably knows, since searching for her mom hasn't been made into a topic, even the MC should know what happened to his ex-gf mom after dating her for 2 years... and it's not a topic they need to talk about... not to sound morbid but dead is the most likely scenario, John behaves like a single guy and probably already was back in Alvarado.

Alexis/Layla- I don't think Enzo is Mr Monroe, Zo retired to be with his family a couple of years ago, and he was Santiago's client and friend, even Santiago wouldn't dare steal the guy's wife and daughters like that.
Zo was red herring, Mr Monroe is unidentified.
Still someone with the surname Monroe fathered and registered both girls, he is now unnacounted for, the girls treat, respect and refer to Santiago as their father without any qualifiers, which to me indicates he lives with them for quite some time and their biological father is long gone(again, dead is the most likely scenario).

Elena + Brothers- Ava and someone(who also seems absent).

Val- 90% Ximena and ???
The model used for Ximena seems like a perfect match for the partially displayed Val's mom.
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0010.png

The toughest part to sell is how Ximena and Gabi became friends 10 years ago with such a difference in age... but far from the most unbelievable thing in Interwined or a plot hole.
Her father is still in town and not with Ximena...
I don't think he can be Santiago, when she arrives in town she doesn't seem to know Layla and Alexis(and vice versa), and it's highly likely she would know her stepsisters right?
And she has a scene at the front door of their house and acts normal... If this was the place her dad lives and she stops by from time to time to pick up stuff she wouldn't be so non-chalant.

Kazanovaromeo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doing that to a woman who is already going through a lot of personal problems(with your dad no less) is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The toughest part to sell is how Ximena and Gabi became friends 10 years ago with such a difference in age...
There's nothing tough in there. I know friendships with 20 years age gaps. Stranger things happened. All it needs is a moment in life which connects the one and the other.

And BTW: Ximena isn't much older as Gabi.

Oct 10, 2022
how do I delete someone else's comment? :ROFLMAO:
If you know any mods you can snitch it as OT. ;):LOL:

Good post.
I'll give a 10% chance the MC is actually Andres kid... Emily making a big mess with her math and which guy fucked her on each day, still the most likely is Emily+Santiago.

Nikki/Cara, no problems here.

Erynn, i'm confused why you say 99% Melissa and 100% John? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean there's a small possibility Nyx will go for some weird shit instead of John as the father, but Erynn being adopted i don't see it honestly.

Iris- John and someone who probably isn't relevant, we don't know the answer but Iris probably knows, since searching for her mom hasn't been made into a topic, even the MC should know what happened to his ex-gf mom after dating her for 2 years... and it's not a topic they need to talk about... not to sound morbid but dead is the most likely scenario, John behaves like a single guy and probably already was back in Alvarado.

Alexis/Layla- I don't think Enzo is Mr Monroe, Zo retired to be with his family a couple of years ago, and he was Santiago's client and friend, even Santiago wouldn't dare steal the guy's wife and daughters like that.
Zo was red herring, Mr Monroe is unidentified.
Still someone with the surname Monroe fathered and registered both girls, he is now unnacounted for, the girls treat, respect and refer to Santiago as their father without any qualifiers, which to me indicates he lives with them for quite some time and their biological father is long gone(again, dead is the most likely scenario).

Elena + Brothers- Ava and someone(who also seems absent).

Val- 90% Ximena and ???
The model used for Ximena seems like a perfect match for the partially displayed Val's mom.
View attachment 3373828
View attachment 3373832

The toughest part to sell is how Ximena and Gabi became friends 10 years ago with such a difference in age... but far from the most unbelievable thing in Interwined or a plot hole.
Her father is still in town and not with Ximena...
I don't think he can be Santiago, when she arrives in town she doesn't seem to know Layla and Alexis(and vice versa), and it's highly likely she would know her stepsisters right?
And she has a scene at the front door of their house and acts normal... If this was the place her dad lives and she stops by from time to time to pick up stuff she wouldn't be so non-chalant.

Doing that to a woman who is already going through a lot of personal problems(with your dad no less) is disgusting.

Reactions: Elduriel

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I done goofed, fixed it, thanks.

I base this on my assumption that Alexis actually said "He's my Dad['s agent/best friend]" and was cut off by the customer. Otherwise we would have to deal with both Adriana and Gabi being in a relationship with Santiago long enough that Alexis calls him Dad.

That age difference thing is not that important tbh, they had their kids at 18 mostly so they are between 36 and 40, it's not that old. If we say Gabi is early 30s and Ximena 36, their friendship is not unlikely one. Let's create a scenario that works for them. Let say Ximena Val's mother and she had her at 18, like Emily did she give a break to university for 2 years. One is for the pregnancy and another one for taking care of Val. Then returned back to university. If Ximena and Gabi went to same university, Gabi in her freshmen year and Ximena on her senior year, match the 6 years difference. They could be university friends and that makes them friends over 10 years. If after graduation Ximena left for bigger city for her acting career, that makes Val 4 years old which is also fitting when she left Madison Spring. There could be a lot more different scenarios to their friendship and age difference work. I definitely don't think Val's father Santiago though.
Layla thinks Gabi's 27 or 28. Since she's the principal's daughter, I'm inclined to trust her information. That's 8 to 9 years difference. 14 years ago, when Valeria's family moved away from Madison Springs, Gabi was 13 or 14, not old enough to be Ximena's college friend, and Ximena was at least 22. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
When i play Val path, can i see her at the park when running or is it only on phone when she eats cereals ?
If you're on solo Val path, you can see her complete park content.

If you're on a multi-path, you have to pick a lady who won't block her park content. If you pick Nikki/Cara/Brooke/Gabi/Iris/Melissa you'll get all the Val park content. If you pick Lexi, you'll get park content but not everything. If you pick Erynn, you'll only get Val eating cereal. If you pick Layla and Elena or just Layla, and just Elena, you'll get Val park content but she'll treat you as a friend only.

Reactions: schinoize

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
If you're on solo Val path, you can see her complete park content.

If you're on a multi-path, you have to pick a lady who won't block her park content. If you pick Nikki/Cara/Brooke/Gabi/Iris/Melissa you'll get all the Val park content. If you pick Lexi, you'll get park content but not everything. If you pick Erynn, you'll only get Val eating cereal. If you pick Layla and Elena or just Layla, and just Elena, you'll get Val park content but she'll treat you as a friend only.
OK thank you, i try again...

Reactions: mnotwoke

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Well after playing thru all paths i realized that Gabi is the hottest, shame she aint a main love interest.Those eyes and killer curves :BootyTime:

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes