Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Living with dad for 5 years then come home and no incest tag, Man,,, another disappointment.
Why would you make the story like it if there is no incest?
cause not everything on this site needs incest ffs, just look for something with the tag if it's such a big deal. Tho I will give you this it is teased heavily even if there is none.

Reactions: minibaer12

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
No, what's wrong here? MC didn't get one point because he was shitty in flirting. He might thinking it's because she's lesbian but as we can see with other choices Brooke enjoyed the flirting. But only if he isn't an idiot. He still flirted with her, even if it doesn't get him points in Ren'Py. Maybe he shouldn't peek as she changed.
What's wrong with you ? :unsure:

I totally IGNORED her! There was NO FLIRTING!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
:sick::sick::poop::sick::sick:
:sick::poop::poop::poop::sick:
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: BenMeiffert

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
But should I tell you a secret: of the many routes I have, I fervently pray that my secret favorite route comes true. And if so, I'll lay the old woman flat IMMEDIATELY without batting an eyelid!!! It's exactly my collar size!!!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Save those for all your nights layin awake regrettin stuff. I have done some shitty things in my life, but I will never regret them. Does that make me a bad person? Possibly.
Sorry , you may miss my pov , it is for you to share me with what we miss ( it can be funny af sometimes ) :cry:
and (me a bad person? Possibly.) NO way , Never. :sleep:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What's wrong with you ?
Nothing serious. I'm a little bit hungry and could've more slept, but apart from this I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
I totally IGNORED her! There was NO FLIRTING!
Well, that's the point. It's not about YOU, it's about MC. Maybe you should read some parts of this Novel again. MC flirted with Brooke. You don't have to chose this. He just does when he works at Rue Madison. You only see small parts of his daily life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 270 Votes