Oct 10, 2022
But again I don't remember much of my first, it's been also close to 30 years ago :ROFLMAO:
I wish I was this lucky.:LOL:

Oh by the way after reading Defen chans post, Moreno or Morena is a common Surname in Latam and Spain, somthing like Johnson, or Henderson, not necesarly being a hint, Emilys surname is more rare, so it will stay more in the memory
Even though,I think first and last name combined should be hint. Or maybe little Emi did not mention their son's name? :unsure: Probably too exhausted.;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That is correct, that's why MC introduced himself as Vicari to Ximena though Santiago knows Andres, it won't be too farfetched he knew his last name and as far as we know he know about MC, so we can assume Emily mentioned his name to Santiago. After all, they need topics for pillow-talk. So when he heard MC's name he could have out 2 and 2 together.

That is fair but whenever he sees Erynn, he says she reminded someone from his past. All he has to ask the name of Erynn's mother. Also come on people. this is Melissa we are talking about I am pretty sure you'd remember her even after a century. :LOL:
Santiago knew Emily and his kid ended up with Andres, who is someone he knew(and they had a mutual dislike, probably fought over something/someone before Emily) from college, it's a stretch to think he never knew his last name...
Then again he talked for an hour to a latino 18 year old boy, that looks a lot like him, and knows/"works" for Emily and he didn't say a word, i'd say it's consistent(ly dumb).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone in this town hit their head as children...

On John-Erynn-Melissa:
That would be an easy way to figure out that Erynn is from Melissa... and i can see him asking her that sometime in the future...
But he's still unaware that "THE MOST GLORIOUS DAY OF HIS LIFE" resulted in a pregnancy.

Oct 10, 2022
Santiago knew Emily and his kid ended up with Andres, who is someone he knew(and they had a mutual dislike, probably fought over something/someone before Emily) from college, it's a stretch to think he never knew his last name...
Then again he talked for an hour to a latino 18 year old boy, that looks a lot like him, and knows/"works" for Emily and he didn't say a word, i'd say it's consistent(ly dumb).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone in this town hit their head as children...

On John-Erynn-Melissa:
That would be an easy way to figure out that Erynn is from Melissa... and i can see him asking her that sometime in the future...
But he's still unaware that "THE MOST GLORIOUS DAY OF HIS LIFE" resulted in a pregnancy.
I have a guess about Andres actually, we know there was someone who was going to date with Andres but Santi reached to her before Andres which was the reason of their badblood. So either Gabi or more likely Ximena was that person. I am leaning towards Ximena because if she is Val's mother which is highly likely, then she is older than Gabi and at the same age group with Santi, Emily, Melissa, Andres etc. :unsure:

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I have a guess about Andres actually, we know there was someone who was going to date with Andres but Santi reached to her before Andres which was the reason of their badblood. So either Gabi or more likely Ximena was that person. I am leaning towards Ximena because if she is Val's mother which is highly likely, then she is older than Gabi and at the same age group with Santi, Emily, Melissa, Andres etc. :unsure:
It couldn't have been Gabi, at the time Andres and Santiago were fighting over Emily she was 8 or 9.
Ximena can be the one Santi jumped the line with.

Should we start the polls? Who is Val's father Santiago or Andres? lol.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
But didn't Santi cuck Andres with Emily?
I believe it's suppoused to go:
Santi had a thing with Emily.
Andres wanted another chick, Santi beat him to it.
Andres starts dating Emily in retaliation.
Emily was already preggo from Santi...
Andres stays with Emily pregnant from his rival(genious).

Besides this point it's speculation... wether Santi banged Emily while she was married to Andres or not.

It's actually tiring writing this shit lol.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I believe it's suppoused to go.
Santi had a thing with Emily.
Andres wanted another chick, Santi beat him to it.
Andres starts dating Emily in retaliation.
Emily was already preggo from Santi...
Andres stays with Emily pregnant from his rival(genious).

It's actually tiring writing this shit lol.
The way I remember it originally, could be wrong and bein old my memory fails me a lot, but Andres was datin Emily first and Santi ended up fuckin Emily. Andres and her hadn't done the horizontal mambo yet. So, she knew it was Santi's baby.

Oct 10, 2022
It couldn't have been Gabi, at the time Andres and Santiago were fighting over Emily she was 8 or 9, Ximena can be the one Santi jumped the line with.

Should we start the polls? Who is Val's father Santiago or Andres? lol.
Can't be Andres, he never had the chance he caught Santi and the girl while they were kissing on their date date. That was the reason he pursued Emily at the first place.

But didn't Santi cuck Andres with Emily?
Not as we aware of.
Brief Summary,
Santi and Emily were on and off relationship since high school, Santi and Emily broke up, Santi most likely fucked Andres' date though Andres only see them kissing, Andres pursued Emily to take revenge on Santi, then pregnancy shit happened (as Emily said it was before she started dating with Andres but Emily might have cheat on Andres), Emily and Andres broke up, Emily tried to go back to Santi, Santi ran away, Andres and Emily became a couple (dude even apologised), 12 or 13 years later Emily ran into Santi and started to meet with him(most likely they shagged at this time too, though it will be cheating not cucking), Andres divorced Emily.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Can't be Andres, he never had the chance he caught Santi and the girl while they were kissing on their date date. That was the reason he pursued Emily at the first place.

Not as we aware of.
Brief Summary,
Santi and Emily were on and off relationship since high school, Santi and Emily broke up, Santi most likely fucked Andres' date though Andres only see them kissing, Andres pursued Emily to take revenge on Santi, then pregnancy shit happened (as Emily said it was before she started dating with Andres but Emily might have cheat on Andres), Emily and Andres broke up, Emily tried to go back to Santi, Santi ran away, Andres and Emily became a couple (dude even apologised), 12 or 13 years later Emily ran into Santi and started to meet with him(most likely they shagged at this time too, though it will be cheating not cucking), Andres divorced Emily.
I remember it differently. I am resrtin and haven't gotten back to that point yet. So, either my memory is fucked again, or it was all rewritten like most of the previous stuff I've encountered on this restart.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I remember it differently. I am resrtin and haven't gotten back to that point yet. So, either my memory is fucked again, or it was all rewritten like most of the previous stuff I've encountered on this restart.
It's complex, the whole picture is painted across multiple scenes, but i'm sure i have this down... so does Defenestrator.for.traitor

Emily had a thing with Santi, but they were on/off.
Andres was scoping for a different girl, and Santi, not one to be tied down, got Andres target before him.
Andres goes after Emily in retaliation.
It's revealed that Emily is pregnant, Santi runs for the hills, Andres is pissed off innitially but ultimately stays with Emily.

From the on it's speculation, Andres believes she cheated on her with Santiago while the MC was a teen, Emily denies...

Yeah, good point.

Oct 10, 2022
I am kinda good at this game, so I am fairly sure about this. If you wanna see it yourself. Mel talks about pregnancy part after Erynn kicked MC out, Emily talks about reunion 6 years ago after MC forgave her and then Emily explained rest of it at the restaurant, after MC broke Andres' wedding.

Reactions: LSC82

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I am kinda good at this game, so I am fairly sure about this. If you wanna see it yourself. Mel talks about pregnancy part after Erynn kicked MC out, Emily talks about reunion 6 years ago after MC forgave her and then Emily explained rest of it at the restaurant, after MC breaking Andres' wedding.
You have it correct.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It's complex, the whole picture is painted across multiple scenes, but i'm sure i have this down... so does Defenestrator.for.traitor

Emily had a thing with Santi, but they were on/off.
Andres was scoping for a different girl, and Santi, not one to be tied down, got Andres target before him.
Andres goes after Emily in retaliation.
It's revealed that Emily is pregnant, Santi runs for the hills, Andres is pissed off innitially but ultimately stays with Emily.

From the on it's speculation, Andres believes she cheated on her with Santiago while the MC was a teen, Emily denies...

Yeah, good point.
I believe you guys. But this is my first restart since this game first dropped and a lot of things are different than back then. So, before my computer died, that could be the reason I was havin issues with my variables. Because I took choices that were no longer in the game.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I believe you guys. But this is my first restart since this game first dropped and a lot of things are different than back then. So, before my computer died, that could be the reason I was havin issues with my variables. Because I took choices that were no longer in the game.
No problem, it's complex, convoluted, it takes multiple scenes to understand the whole picture...
And as you say she often goes back and re-edits the thing...

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes