Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No problem, it's complex, convoluted, it takes multiple scenes to understand the whole picture...
And as you say she often goes back and re-edits the thing...
I already posted some screens of past and now present. The MC has changed, choices were removed and other details are either missin from the past or changed.

Oct 10, 2022
No problem, it's complex, convoluted, it takes multiple scenes to understand the whole picture...
I think we have very good reflection in-game too. MC(Santi), Zach(Andres), Layla(Emily) and Valeria(X). Let me explain,
MC and Layla dating, MC fucked Layla and impregnated her. MC broke up with Layla for some other girl*. Zach was after Valeria but saw MC and Val flirting, then he decided to take revenge on MC so he went for Layla. After MC, Layla was desperate so she accepted Zach's advances. After Layla understand pregnancy. She broke up with Zach and tried to get back with MC using pregnancy. MC runs to Riverside. Zach apologised from Layla, Layla as a desperate single mom accepted Zach again. After they raised the kid, she was no longer needed Zach so she went for MC again. This time, Zach showed some spine and divorced Layla. Though still looked after MC's kid.
I think if you project their relationships you can understand better. Now, we are saying Valeria from this story can be Ximena. If so and if Ximena is Valeria's mother, then what was Valeria talking about at the last update is her mother and what happened in the past. :unsure: Maybe Nyx going for this, iirc MC does not have a choice not creampie Layla. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

* Btw, some other girl might be Adriana which will represented by Elena.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
At this point, it is undeniable that "telenovelas" are the fuel for inspiration..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway lot of good times, discusing the posiblilitys and theories......wait just like my better one and her mother in the Kitchen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love that they put "private eye" face and make conclusions that "Agatha Christie" seems to be a little girl ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I think we have very good reflection in-game too. MC(Santi), Zach(Andres), Layla(Emily) and Valeria(X). Let me explain,

I think if you project their relationships you can understand better. Now, we are saying Valeria from this story can be Ximena. If so and if Ximena is Valeria's mother, then what was Valeria talking about at the last update is her mother and what happened in the past. :unsure: Maybe Nyx going for this, iirc MC does not have a choice not creampie Layla. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
OMFG>..I'ma saving this post for a couple of years time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Unless you're talkin about Dos Mujeres Un Camino which ran outta fuel. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I really don't know about which, a few yrs back I dared to enter the kitchen while they were discussing "Los Angels no lloran" (Angels don't cry) just in the moment my girlfriend who was cutting vegetable with a sharp knife turned around and pointed at her mother to say something, afortuantly I did a quick backstep, so she only shred my shirt at breast high :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

* Btw, some other girl might be Adriana which will represented by Elena.
Nyx does love parallels between parents and their kids.
The girl you dump ending up with Zach would be a cruel fate lol.
Val of course is another girl that her father is unnacounted for, and she doesn't wanna "end up" like her mom.

Santiago's history includes his old flame Emily, the girl she stole from Andres for a fling(Ximena?), his wife Adriana and a (probable)affair with Gabi...
And leave a blank space because more things may be added lol.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Val of course is another girl that her father is unnacounted for, and she doesn't wanna "end up" like her mom.

Santiago's history includes his old flame Emily, the girl she stole from Andres for a fling(Ximena?), his wife Adriana and a (probable)affair with Gabi...
Wasn't Gabi married ? at least MC say's that somewhere

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hmm.... we all assumed she was talking to Navarro on the phone but what if it was that agent guy, he even looks like a cuck.:LOL:
Navarro's partner? Personally i think at that point in the story she had already split from "Cucky" for a long time....

Ever since we first meet her she never has a wedding ring, the only time she has a wedding ring is in the framed photo.
And it's probably hard to explain to your husband why there's giant framed photo of your "former agent" in the bedroom...

Cucky was gone, Santiago was hitting that and telling her stories that he would divorce Adriana to be with her and she fell for it... but it was never his intention doing that.

I still think it's Santiago she was talking on the phone, she was bothered that the "love of her life" couldn't spare 2 minutes.

I'll be watching Santiago in the next competition... i'm sure he'll be shopping for a new model.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know this has like a 0% chance of happening in the the next update. but I thought of something regarding the trip to Riverside. I was thinking earlier if on the Erynn path if we talk about how up we are going to be out of town for a day at the end of the beach date we invite her to come with us, and if still on the Nikki / Cara paths while on Erynn's and has the chance of blowing up in our face. Just a fun thought I had and figured id share it for fun even tho I know it wont happen.

• Hey there
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know this has like a 0% chance of happening in the the next update. but I thought of something regarding the trip to Riverside. I was thinking earlier if on the Erynn path if we talk about how up we are going to be out of town for a day at the end of the beach date we invite her to come with us, and if still on the Nikki / Cara paths while on Erynn's and has the chance of blowing up in our face. Just a fun thought I had and figured id share it for fun even tho I know it wont happen.
Sounds like a horrible idea destined to fail horribly, still... Earlier today we were discussing the fact that the MC (pending on your choices) can set up to go the beach with both Erynn and Val on friday morning, so never say never...
I would love the opportunity to invite one girl to accompany me in the trip if Nikki/Cara are gone but it's probably way too complicated in terms of rendering everything with different girls.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Sounds like a horrible idea destined to fail horribly
yeah that's why I figured id share the idea I had for fun. That and it would be the one time I actually see a break up coming the other times it always comes as a surprise to me in this game haha.

yalpha

Dec 6, 2019

So Santiago is just an older version of MC. MC can cheat on some LIs (from what I read) but will probably get caught - Young Santiago was fucking around and will find out in the next chapters? Maybe the same story that happened with the "parents" will happen to the younger generation as well.

sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
how come this is not a harem game? i mean the MC cant have all the women he wants without trouble but his Father can? Emily, Adriana, Gabi they all got pregnant from his father and i bet Elena´s mother too i bet Tory also already fucked with him rofl so we as the MC get just the sloppy seconds from his father :D :D :D

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes