Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well, someone should make the wt for it, post it and report it to be added to the OP. I personally don't need it. I just get annoyed when people keep askin about it. It's right up there with: "Update when?" and "No sex with Nana yet?"
No sex in the update? WTF MAN!

*rages in his helmet*

(Edit: ok reported my post...asked the mods to add to the OP).

Edit Edit: Wooohhhhh it's in the OP hahaha

Last edited:

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
you are using old saves most likely from before 10.5, that's why. Either look up saves posted here or start a new game.
Yeah, I have been using my saves all along and just downloading the newest update each time. It is a long game, but I do really enjoy it. Time to start a new game. Thanks

BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
Couple of other things I've noticed. Nyx took out the scene of Iris hiding and crying from hearing Erynn tell John her situation, and also removed Brooke from being the barista in the cafe during the MC/Iris relationship flashback. So I guess Iris doesn't know what's going on now, and Brooke might not be a serial killer who moved from Alvorado to Madison Springs to kill women while pining for Emily.

• Wow
Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
On another topic what is the so called Alexis secret path?
I looked into the WT as sugested but that shed no light into it, I restarted the game and did an Alexis only path and it was a quite good experience
Xapi-chan, you can refer to OP there is an explanation there. It's basically keeping both Erynn and Alexis at arm's length and be on Layla's path. If you can manage that Erynn tries to be a matchmaker for Alexis and MC.

Emily and Melissa have time to gossip about their kids making out, but sit quietly and let the 2 dunces handle the dangerous blackmail/scorting ring problem(it's not just the men who are dumb lol)...
Emily was right only once when she said she is a terrible mother. MC's room is like a western saloon, anyone can enter wreak havoc and leave. Only thing Emily does giving directions to his room.

Well, during the conversation at the bar, Santiago calls the MC's mother "Emily Vicari", not Moreno. Maybe Moreno is Andres' last name and Santiago never heard it before
That is correct, that's why MC introduced himself as Vicari to Ximena though Santiago knows Andres, it won't be too farfetched he knew his last name and as far as we know he know about MC, so we can assume Emily mentioned his name to Santiago. After all, they need topics for pillow-talk. So when he heard MC's name he could have out 2 and 2 together.

To be fair he knocked Melissa up 21 years ago. They had only one day together. It's not like he has a picture of Mel tattooed onto his pupil. After two decades memories are blurry.
I have shit memory anyways, good luck asking me something that happened twenty years ago, I barely recall details from last year :ROFLMAO:
That is fair but whenever he sees Erynn, he says she reminded someone from his past. All he has to ask the name of Erynn's mother. Also come on people. this is Melissa we are talking about I am pretty sure you'd remember her even after a century. :LOL:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Well, during the conversation at the bar, Santiago calls the MC's mother "Emily Vicari", not Moreno. Maybe Moreno is Andres' last name and Santiago never heard it before
Oh by the way after reading Defen chans post, Moreno or Morena is a common Surname in Latam and Spain, somthing like Johnson, or Henderson, not necesarly being a hint, Emilys surname is more rare, so it will stay more in the memory

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes