Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Guess it's time to add KINETIC NOVEL tag for this "game".(n)
I know this a joke probably but just cause there are a few choices that feel more inline with a Kinetic Novel to you doesn't mean none of the choices don't matter. There are plenty that do matter when it comes to the LI.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
I know this a joke probably but just cause there are a few choices that feel more inline with a Kinetic Novel to you doesn't mean none of the choices don't matter. There are plenty that do matter when it comes to the LI.
Not only that Nyx introduced that sick/morbid/insane act where MC is all happy and enthusiastic about coupling Brooke and his own biological mother, but dev also ignored player's (not MC's !) actions from the past through some false/untrue/forced/fabricared dialog.

Tell me, honestly, that you're ok with this way of game developing, and I'll tell you am I joking or not.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow great game, was a bit of a struggle to get the mechanics straight but damn ! what for options, open up!
some minor Dialoge inconsitencies, over all a full enjoyable game.
Great job Dev.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Tell me, honestly, that you're ok with this way of game developing, and I'll tell you am I joking or not.
Well I am it's my # 1 AVN after all each update gets me excited to see the next one. Also I ship Mommy Brooke and Emily. I can almost see where you are coming from with that one bit of a dialogue as yeah it is a bit forced if you want to get it on with Brooke. However how I see it it's just dialogue nothing is set in stone yet. For all I know we might still get a chance to get it on with Brooke in the future

Ho_Lee_Fuk

Jan 4, 2024
Patch version 0.12.3 (See below):
- Fixed some spelling issues
- Added another variable to add the correct conversation between Valeria and MC if you were at the beach in the ASP (Alexis SecretPath) route.
Can you please share v0.12.3 like you did for v0.12.2?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I mean the Santi/Alexis thing is important even though they obviously won't end up being related because it gives an excuse for MC to finally exit the Layla/Alexis path and get with Eryyn. MC devastated by the mix-up potential incest goes to Eryyn for comfort finally admit their feelings bang and wa-la.

Oct 10, 2022
I mean the Santi/Alexis thing is important even though they obviously won't end up being related because it gives an excuse for MC to finally exit the Layla/Alexis path and get with Eryyn. MC devastated by the mix-up potential incest goes to Eryyn for comfort finally admit their feelings bang and wa-la.
Dude, you should fix the name of your favourite LI's name from Friends in Need. It should be Nicki, not Nikki. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe im just reading to much into things. After this update I dont feel like there is any need for them to admit their feeling anymore with how often they are kissing, how bold Erynn is getting with the MC. To me it feels like they kind of already have with their actions. But I do agree I would like the MC to go to Erynn or someone for some comfort as I wouldn't want the conclusion to the reveal to be done and over with within 5 minutes.

Last edited:

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
I don't really think so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes