xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait, what? I thought you were genuinely quoting from that video. My bad, didn't mean to offend you.

Those R rolls LMAO.
Nah I really appreciate that you pointed out typos, (I'm studying English) and I have my struggle sometimes to write words correctly I was not offended, I have just a special humor,
edit: the video is funny by the way ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: SearingFive

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NadaMucho ; I usually do the same, just that is not a good Idea in this VN
by the way do you swim a lot like your user name indicates or just "nothing much" ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
thankfully I can't tell the difference between good and bad writing 99% of the time. I'm actually serious not joking on that. I think it's mainly do to me playing my games in the moment and taking the context of the dialogue and scene in the moment and not really thinking about the whole picture to often. Since im just enjoying whatever game im playing to much to think of such things.
AVN's should have a solid modicum of relationship's dynamics (their mostly based on relationships).
Potential was huge prior to EP5 then, to EP10 it never recovered.
Has not fared well since then in several respects.

Try not to read into any of it to much, it won't disappoint.
Call it a day and enjoy it for what it is.
Will be no buyers remorse, it's a win win! (y)

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
wouldn't think it's tracked separately since there was no option to pull out. But now I checked and I don't see (or missed) the variable for Nikki and Cara either. Only found the pullout variable for Gabi.
Gabi_Week2_Tuesday_Pullout = False
Cara_Week2_Weekend_SexInside = True
Nikki_Week2_Weekend_SexInside = True
Gabi_Week3_Friday_TC_Pullout = False
Nikki_Week4_Saturday_Sex_Inside = True
These are all the variables related to the possibility of getting pregnant that are in the game at the moment.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Gabi_Week2_Tuesday_Pullout = False
Cara_Week2_Weekend_SexInside = True
Nikki_Week2_Weekend_SexInside = True
Gabi_Week3_Friday_TC_Pullout = False
Nikki_Week4_Saturday_Sex_Inside = True
These are all the variables related to the possibility of getting pregnant that are in the game at the moment.
ah ok I tried to search for a couple different terms, the sexinside wasn't one of them :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
AVN's should have a solid modicum of relationship's dynamics (their mostly based on relationships).
Potential was huge prior to EP5 then, to EP10 it never recovered.
Has not fared well since then in several respects.

Try not to read into any of it to much, it won't disappoint.
Call it a day and enjoy it for what it is.
Will be no buyers remorse, it's a win win! (y)
Hey there ! long not read! yes, agreed totally on this one, !

Reactions: MrD812

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
This felt like a REALLY short update. I have 3 routes going on and even while loading all 3 routes it felt really short. I don't know if I missed something or whatnot.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This felt like a REALLY short update. I have 3 routes going on and even while loading all 3 routes it felt really short. I don't know if I missed something or whatnot.
Nyx said it's going to be a short one. It kind of depends on what path you are on for length. Since it's mostly a Erynn update I would assume 1/2 of the content is cut out if you don't help her as well as a scene or 2 is a little shorter when not on her path even if you help her . Then there is a bit of Valeria content you can easily miss that depending on your paths / relationship with her. Then there is small bits of dialogue with Layla, Lexi , Elena depending on your path. so yeah it's on the shorter end of things like Nyx said but still had a good amount of content length wise knowing it was going to be short took me like 1 1/2 - 2hrs I want to say but I play AVN's slow and take my time id guess about 45min is probably average for this update.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just curious but is there an, Everbody gets along type of mod out there? Or do you have to pick one girl?
the most you can string along is 2 girls 3 if you count riverside girls ( long distance) but it will always blow up in your face at some point if you dont make some kind of commitment and ditch the rest.

Reactions: Dark Silence

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I have a Question , what is exactly Alexis secret path and how can influence furter the Layla or Eryn path?
Can you answer me please? I want to know it will ruin or not the other paths or is just for some fun. Thank you.
Basically it's an expanded Layla path, with a bit of an Erynn path. The difference is that Alexis has a crush on the MC. The MC gets “support” from both Erynn and Iris, his ex. Erynn wants to set the MC up with Alexis. The problem with this is Layla.

Simply reserve your own save space.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Telmasoma

Mar 8, 2021
Very good game nice girls and fun too nice graphic design good mc nothing i dislike except this pos of zach what a idiot

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I have a Question , what is exactly Alexis secret path and how can influence furter the Layla or Eryn path?
Can you answer me please? I want to know it will ruin or not the other paths or is just for some fun. Thank you.
You wouldn't be on the Erynn path so wouldn't ruin that path, if Erynn is romantically interested in MC then she won't try and get Alexis interested in him. It's likely to cause problems on the Layla path but we don't know how yet.

Reactions: The Sailor Man
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes