anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nyx has mainly been teasing that Val will be the one to die, and has never included her on any list of LIs. However I still don't believe she'd kill her off.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think she's serious there. Mentioned it several times on discord and it would only be fitting for someone who loves to tease/troll part of the playerbase. :LUL:

And tbh a high school soap opera needs a proper bitch like Tori. :sneaky:
I don't give much credibility to anything she says, so I'll buy that once MC puts a ring on that or puts a baby in her, until then she can fuck off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Eavesdropping my better one and her mother trough the kitchen door (no way in hell I step again in when they are discusing telenovelas)reading this thread is about the same, best thing is that you are entertained till next update,
by the way, neither Iris, nor Erynn are about to be killed, not before the revelation, of John, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
best scenario Emily gets on a date with him and decide to take the next step tells Meliss, she invites the couple to share some drinks at her side, John meets Mel, Wooosh the secret is lifted, Erynn hear that but is not seen, and Drama cooks high and bright, so yeah keep tuned.! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Eavesdropping my better one and her mother trough the kitchen door (no way in hell I step again in when they are discusing telenovelas)reading this thread is about the same, best thing is that you are entertained till next update,
by the way, neither Iris, nor Erynn are about to be killed, not before the revelation, of John, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
best scenario Emily gets on a date with him and decide to take the next step tells Meliss, she invites the couple to share some drinks at her side, John meets Mel, Wooosh the secret is lifted, Erynn hear that but is not seen, and Drama cooks high and bright, so yeah keep tuned.! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Honestly I can see some Drama with Mel and Emily if you give Emily your approval to date John assuming he is Erynn's father which we all are like 99% sure it's true.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Honestly I can see some Drama with Mel and Emily if you give Emily your approval to date John assuming he is Erynn's father which we all are like 99% sure it's true.
Just a thought to troll, expect the unexpected.... John is not her father, he is her Uncle, he had a twinn which died while they were serving in some Black Ops Unit .... and his wife Iris mom died while they were on a mission that 's why he took over Iris education.....
what do you think can I write booklets for "La rosa de Guadalupe" (most hardcore telenovela on market) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Just a thought to troll, expect the unexpected.... John is not her father, he is her Uncle, he had a twinn which died while they were serving in some Black Ops Unit .... and his wife Iris mom died while they were on a mission that 's why he took over Iris education.....
what do you think can I write booklets for "La rosa de Guadalupe" (most hardcore telenovela on market) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Please don't start again, I already have a headache... :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Potentially could be the route onto the Melissa path, Emily dates John with or without MC's approval, if MC approved then he sides with Emily pissing Mel off and ending any potential route, MC didn't approve he sides with Mel, pissing Emily off but giving MC chance to bond with Mel while she's upset and open her path. Just thinking about the amount of players who have been waiting for a Mel route who would have to go back to disapprove of Emily and John in order to get Mel I could imagine Nyx doing that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Potentially could be the route onto the Melissa path, Emily dates John with or without MC's approval, if MC approved then he sides with Emily pissing Mel off and ending any potential route, MC didn't approve he sides with Mel, pissing Emily off but giving MC chance to bond with Mel while she's upset and open her path. Just thinking about the amount of players who have been waiting for a Mel route who would have to go back to disapprove of Emily and John in order to get Mel I could imagine Nyx doing that.
yeah that's actually a good way for the path after reading your post, tho im going to go and say no on most of my saves now as im Mommy Brooke now after the update lol

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yeah that's actually a good way for the path after reading your post, tho im going to go and say no on most of my saves now as im Mommy Brooke now after the update lol
Well if I'm right you'll have a chance with Melissa on most of your saves then.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well if I'm right you'll have a chance with Melissa on most of your saves then.
yeah will actually have to make a Mel save soon anyways I never seen her content other than on accident while doing a speed run not really that interested in her.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I must be in the majority, because I also supported Emily, since I'm a good guy... But if this really is a decisive moment, then we need a new run now, before we're even further into the events...

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
scene 12_1171 with Dissolve(1)
a "Oh, hey..."
a "Long time no see."
mc "Yeah. Hey, Alexis. How are you?"
a "..."
scene 12_1190 with Dissolve(1)
a "I'm good. How are you, [mc]..."
mc "{i}(Why does this feels so awkward now?){/i}"
mc "{i}(Something changed between us.){/i}"
mc "So-so. Marauders lost..."
a "I figured."
scene 12_1195 with Dissolve(1)
a "I'll be right back. Can we talk later or do you have to leave soon?"
mc "No, we can talk."
a "Okay."
mc "{i}(Definitely awkward.){/i}"
This is when Alexis arrives at the bar but this particular one, which route is it because i can't seem to figure it out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
scene 12_1171 with Dissolve(1)
a "Oh, hey..."
a "Long time no see."
mc "Yeah. Hey, Alexis. How are you?"
a "..."
scene 12_1190 with Dissolve(1)
a "I'm good. How are you, [mc]..."
mc "{i}(Why does this feels so awkward now?){/i}"
mc "{i}(Something changed between us.){/i}"
mc "So-so. Marauders lost..."
a "I figured."
scene 12_1195 with Dissolve(1)
a "I'll be right back. Can we talk later or do you have to leave soon?"
mc "No, we can talk."
a "Okay."
mc "{i}(Definitely awkward.){/i}"
This is when Alexis arrives at the bar but this particular one, which route is it because i can't seem to figure it out.
this sounds like a path where she broke up with you maybe or you didn't get back together after the Erynn Drama if I had to guess.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
this sounds like a path where she broke up with you maybe or you didn't get back together after the Erynn Drama if I had to guess.
The "Why does this feel awkward?" line doesn't make sense in that scenario though, that makes it appear like MC doesn't know what the issue is, he'd know if there was a break-up. A friends path would make more sense, could it be the Elena path?

Or alternatively the ASP broken by breaking up with Layla.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The "Why does this feel awkward?" line doesn't make sense in that scenario though, that makes it appear like MC doesn't know what the issue is, he'd know if there was a break-up. A friends path would make more sense, could it be the Elena path?
Well I thought the "Why does this feel awkward?" made sense after a beak up because it might be awkward to be around and talk to her again at least so soon after a break up. Since it's only been maybe a week 1/2 at most after a potential break up.

Edit : I see what you mean from the line right after it tho I still think it can work both ways.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Or alternatively the ASP broken by breaking up with Layla.
Nothing to do with ASP because at this point the MC is still fucking clueless Alexis is getting feelings for him (and do not break up with Layla otherwise you're no longer on the ASP).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes